Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in PLAY! by SEPHORA
|

MARCH SNEAK PEEK!

FEB18_MAR_TEASER_COMMUNITY.jpg

Heya PLAYers,

Festival season is upon us, and your March PLAY! box is here for it! This month’s theme is Festival Beauty.

Want to know specifics?

Your box will have either IGK Mistress Hydrating Hair Balm, Briogeo Blossom & Bloom Ginseng + Biotin Volumizing Spray, or Verb Ghost Oil. Excited to get your festival hair on? We thought so.

xoxo,

Team PLAY!

Re: RE: MARCH SNEAK PEEK!

@fieldsofcloverwrote:

Oh no is that really what they printed on the bags? @SephoraPLAY you know I love you, but we need to talk about cultural tone-deafness.

Not. Cool. 👎👎👎

Are you really going to mention “cultural tonedeafness” because of what’s printed on the bag??? If you’re going to get so hurt because of a little thing like that then maybe you should unsubscribe. There is absolutely nothing wrong with “beauty is my spirit animal” 

@fieldsofcloverwrote:

Oh no is that really what they printed on the bags? @SephoraPLAY you know I love you, but we need to talk about cultural tone-deafness.

Not. Cool. 👎👎👎

Yes, I really am going to mention it.

I'm not hurt or offended. I do think it shows poor judgement and unprofessionalism on their part.

@fieldsofcloverwrote:

Not. Cool. 👎👎👎

I agree, they must have missed the memo that cultural appropriation is frowned upon not only during festival season, but all year long. It's a shame, because I like the look of this bag otherwise but I will be trashing it before I'm embarrassed to be seen with it in public.

Re: MARCH SNEAK PEEK!

Purple lip stain!  Bohemian purple to be exact!  It's definitely not a color within my comfort zone, but now I can say I tried it.  It actually wasn't too bad.  I like the eye pencil, and Lancome products.  The other products are ok for me.  From looking at the previews, this would've been the box I would've wanted for this month.

I did appreciate the hair videos!

Anonymous Insider

I’m sorry to say but I’ve been disappointed for couple months. March box has an eyeliner that’s difficult to even try it’s so small. Not to mention the sample of Sephora lip stain in such ugly color. Two months in a row we’ve gotten samples that couldn’t get any smaller. Lancôme mascara is getting old. This was my favorite box, but never any full size products anymore. What happened? Profile needs to have a preference of matte, shimmer or metallic. I can’t stand anything with glitter. I’m continuing my subscription for another month or two for a chance of improvement. If not unfortunately I will cancel Sephora Play. 

They never stated full size with Sephora Play when you si...

They never stated full size with Sephora Play when you sign up it clearly stats deluxe samples so if you've received any full size products thats a win right there.

RE: Re: MARCH SNEAK PEEK!

Same here! I don’t even know why they ask our preferences if they don’t send us anything that matches them.

@SephoraPLAYwrote:

FEB18_MAR_TEASER_COMMUNITY.jpg

Heya PLAYers,

Festival season is upon us, and your March PLAY! box is here for it! This month’s theme is Festival Beauty.

Want to know specifics?

Your box will have either IGK Mistress Hydrating Hair Balm, Briogeo Blossom & Bloom Ginseng + Biotin Volumizing Spray, or Verb Ghost Oil. Excited to get your festival hair on? We thought so.

xoxo,

Team PLAY!

BOX 693 SPOLIERS PLEASE LADIES

Anonymous Insider

MARCH SNEAK PEEK!

I cannot find which box I'm getting, everyone said to look for the item number but there is no item number on mine. I don't get it 😐

@YaYa3013 The part highlighted in blue, through the brows...

@Anonymous The part highlighted in blue, through the browser, in your order for Play, is what you're looking for. Did you just sign up? If so, you will get next month's box. Hope this helps! 🙂

you have to open Sephora through your browser, not on thi...

you have to open Sephora through your browser, not on this app
Anonymous Insider

I always do and I never see what everyone is talking abou...

I always do and I never see what everyone is talking about. It looks exactly the way the app looks and says all the same stuff.

Pretty disappointed in my March box - which is a first. NONE of the colors were matching or flattering (bright purple lip stain? Did you look at my profile?). Threw away almost half the items - which left me with a perfume sample and some foil packets. Hope this isn't a trend.... 

Yeah, when I get something that's not my cup of tea or so...

Yeah, when I get something that's not my cup of tea or something that I don't need (like eye creams or hair products for thin hair). I just ended up giving them away. The last box, I was only able to keep 2 items.

Well, I am getting box 364. Thank god. I am a little over cleansers. Because I have one already that I like. But hey! The rest of the box is amazing. And I just canceled Birchbox. I've had it for over a year, and I find play so much better! Play! is so awesome, and you know the products are amazing and are going to work. And if not you can go to the Sephora and ask them to teach you how to use it, or ask for a different sample at the store!

Woohoo, just got a seat for the April 4 Play date! 💝

Me too...have you been to a play date before? I don't know what to expect or how much this 'swag' bag is going to end up costing me

How do you know when the play dates are??

Re: RE: Re: MARCH SNEAK PEEK!

@angel0118 I only saw an announcement in my app inbox last night... maybe they check your zip code?

RE: Re: RE: Re: MARCH SNEAK PEEK!

I just checked and saw it! Thanks girl!
1,053 Replies
testing