Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in PLAY! by SEPHORA
|

MARCH SNEAK PEEK!

FEB18_MAR_TEASER_COMMUNITY.jpg

Heya PLAYers,

Festival season is upon us, and your March PLAY! box is here for it! This month’s theme is Festival Beauty.

Want to know specifics?

Your box will have either IGK Mistress Hydrating Hair Balm, Briogeo Blossom & Bloom Ginseng + Biotin Volumizing Spray, or Verb Ghost Oil. Excited to get your festival hair on? We thought so.

xoxo,

Team PLAY!

Anonymous Insider

MARCH SNEAK PEEK!

how is it that i got all crap in my box that i requested not to get??? i keep getting suckered into rejoining this and then then next box is always worst than the box that made me cancel. shame on me!

Re: MARCH SNEAK PEEK!

BOX #823BOX #823

Included in Box 823:

Bobbi Brown Extra Illuminating Moisture Balm 

STILA Stay all Day Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner in Black 

Korres Greek Yoghurt Foaming Cream Cleanser 

IGK Mistress Hydrating Hair Balm

Supergoop Defense Refresh Setting Mist Broad SPF 50 

Amika Nourishing Hair Mask 

I'm super happy with this box. Exited to try the hair balm, mask and SPF misting spray. I think the only products that I would've passed on (not because I wouldn't use just bc I have plenty of right now) is the eyeliner and the cleanser. But i travel a lot so I can always use the travel-sized cleanser. 

For those that are unhappy with their box... make sure you complete your Profile under the Subscription tab (ONLY AVAILABLE ON DESKTOP SITE NOT MOBILE). Completing the profile supposedly is how Sephora determines what box to ship to you. 

My Play! profile is complete and I would've LOVED the box you got. Instead, I got a bunch of duplicates I've already been sent. Literally three of the six items were products I've already gotten, and two of those were Sephora brand products, which, honestly, I don't really care about trying. Of the new ones, one was a single hair wipe thing, which is so strange that I feel like I would definitely need multiple uses to decide whether I like it or not. And then two skincare things, a sunscreen I haven't tried and a cleanser which left me super flaky. PLUS, none of them really seem relevant to the "festival" theme, except maybe the sunscreen (but how boring is that). I wish it were as simple as just completing the profile...

SOO excited hope I get the Verb Ghost Oil its seriously the best all-around hair styling oil 🙂

Anonymous Insider

MARCH SNEAK PEEK!

A hair mask that isn't enough product for all my hair. A hair balm I'll never use because I don't need greasy hair. And yet another black eyeliner! I have a drawer full of these! Not worth $10. Cancelled my subscription.
Anonymous Insider

RE: MARCH SNEAK PEEK!

Can not find my box # on the spoilers. Thinking I’m looking for it wrong can anyone remind me how to find the spoiler # for your bag? Thanks.

go to the website(not this APP) and sign in go to recent...

go to the website(not this APP) and sign in go to recent order look for the (item) number it's the last 3 dights

After receiving my March box (#677 basically the worst, again..🙄hahah) I immediately canceled my @SephoraPLAY subscription, which makes me sad because I really wanted it to work out! I even went back and changed my profile answers thinking that might help...nah. 

I thought the whole point of Play was to enable people to try new/different items/brands- instead I just keep getting the same type of samples, a few repeat items, some also came broken which is never fun. With play only $10.73 a month I’m not expecting all luxe samples but also didn’t expect to get so many Sephora samples per box! $10.73 adds up to roughly $130.00 spent on receiving mostly underwhelming samples, which is sad for two reasons:

1. It took me this long to stop my 4 month long “but the next play box will probably be better” habit😂... and 2. If they put more effort (I.e.-variety re brands/types, thought, unbroken items, etc.) in sample wise, I probably would have actually discovered new products/loves resulting in more full size purchases. 

I got the same box and I agree it makes me want to cancel! I had not a single product I wanted to try or use. And how many Sephora pencil eyeliners are they going to send us? Not to mention 2 products in this box were Sephora products that no one wants. I literally feel like Sephora hates me for sending this box! 

RE: Re: MARCH SNEAK PEEK!

Same here; I agree on all points. I got the same box and that one was the last straw for me. I've subscribed for a year and they have been steadily declining with a only a couple of standout boxes. I too kept hoping "next month...okay maybe NEXT month" to no avail. Fool me twice, shame on me, but no more.

I was 100% ready to be disappointed (again) by my box this month, but I opened it today and I’m pleasantly surprised, even if two samples are Sephora brand. Pros for me were:

1) my hair samples weren’t a shampoo and conditioner, but a conditioner and mask/treatment! I hardly wash with shampoo and when I do, I use Nioxin because it’s thinning. I use masks/treatments more frequently.

2) the eyeliner was taupe, not black.

3) the lip cream is purpley! I’m excited to try it. The same formula is red probably wouldn’teven tempt me to try it, but this will.

4) the hair samples were in place of the perfume snake m! (Huge plus)

5) Briogeo is hit or Miss for me, but at least it’s not the rosarco leave in spray that my hair hated or the mask (which my hair loves, but I’m stocked for the time being).

neutral: the mascara. I have tons of minis, inc the ones, but I’ll take it.

cons:

1)I already know That Dr Jart BB cream doesn’t work for me.

Hi! I looked to see what Sephora Play Box I was getting for March & it is #685. I haven’t been able to find it anywhere however! I’m not sure if it’s just me overlooking or what....being I do have those “unique” skills 😎lol Please do direct me in the right direction please! Thanks in Advance! xx

That looks cool! How can I sign up for Play box?

A purplish lip stain and a shimmery taupe eyeshadow! Finally Sephora, something besides red lips and black liners...cooler tones for the win. And while the purple might not be my color (as much as I try to venture out, I’m just a lifelong fan of light/nude lips on myself), I really do appreciate the change-up this month. 🙂

MARCH SNEAK PEEK!

I'm not happy with my march 2018 box. there's nothing I can use. to me, it's gear3d toward someone allot younger than me. My hair is thin so the hair oil is a bust. The sun screen looks Like a maybe, but that's it. I prefer a liquid foundation instead of a powder. My skin is extremely dry and powders make it itchy and uncomfortable. I hope next month's box is better.

I usually like most of what I receive in my Play boxes, but I really got this in order to try higher priced samples prior to purchase. This month I received not one but two Sephora brand products. These are inexpensive items that I could purchase without a trial. Great for promoting Sephora products but a let down for me. I wish there was a way to subscribe to specific types of samples. Ex: budget, all natural, luxury.

I was disappointed with mine too. Samples from things that are on clearance don’t belong in a PLAY box. It just sucked. The only good thing it it was the ribbon from the bag- because I used it to play with my cats

Got my playbox #884 ☺️

Why does my March box not like yours??

I love that perfume!

I love that perfume!

Re: RE: MARCH SNEAK PEEK!

Oh no is that really what they printed on the bags? @SephoraPLAY you know I love you, but we need to talk about cultural tone-deafness.

Not. Cool. 👎👎👎

1,053 Replies
testing