Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Nailed It
|

Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Due to some technical glitches with the original Show Me Your Nails Thread, I am starting a new thread with @vegchililover78's blessing (She says "hello," by the way!).

Please share your nail looks, nail art and manicures!

69F442B5-7FA6-41C9-B9F9-3C495B8E78CB_1_105_c.jpeg

...And don't forget to check out @Beadshopgirl's Nail Stamping Thread for stamping inspiration! ❤️  

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Nailed-It/The-Nail-Stamping-Thread/m-p/3328865

Re: Show Me Your Nails 2.0

They look beautiful! Lovely red ❤️💅 @cianni 

@cianni - Your short nails are gorgeous! 😍  I love the color; it's lovely! ❤❤❤

Cirque Colors has Lucky Bags for $25.00

Products valued at $60 to $100

Can order 1 or 2 bags; no guarantee of duplicates.

Screenshot_20240224_092239.jpg

I'm low-key interested in ILNP's Spring Collection!  It's supposed to be a series of velvet magnetics so I'll be interested to see swatches.

Screenshot_20240223_131444_Instagram.jpg

Hadn't worn this one lately but it needed to happen because it's one of my favs.  

GLL "Can You Hear Me Now?"

20240223_173444.jpg20240223_173503.jpg

@CookieGirl1  Great colour! 

@CookieGirl1  Oooo so gprgeous!  Love the shimmering shades in this color!

@CookieGirl1 

Hey, long time no see, welcome back!!! I can see why this is a fave, it's stunning! 😍

@RGbrown lol, I haven't stopped wearing polish but I stopped posting here for a minute because my nails are so dang SHORT!  I've been breaking them like crazy--probably partially due to stress--and it isn't nearly as much fun to post manis on shorties.

@CookieGirl1 

Aw, I'm sorry to hear that 💔 Were always open for shorties too though, we love 'em all 💕

@CookieGirl1 I am in love with this shade 💙

@CookieGirl1  So pretty! And such a lovely shade of blue 💎

Love this color, @CookieGirl1 ! 💙💙💙   It looks great on you!

IMG_1227.jpeg

IMG_1226.jpeg

IMG_1225.jpeg

IMG_1224.jpeg

IMG_3332.jpeg

@QueenDaniS  Wow these are all so fun! 

@QueenDaniS 

Every set is more ridiculous than the last, and I LOVE them all for it! 😂💖💖💖

Amazing nails, @QueenDaniS ! 🤩  It's pretty obvious you're a Hello Kitty fan.  I love the pink and black color combination. 💖🖤💖🖤

@QueenDaniS Stunning Nails love the black ones. I am always so jealous of women who can wear really long nails. Once mine get past a certain length I can’t function lol 😆 

Fantastic nails! Beautiful nail art! @QueenDaniS  🫶💕

Did these up a couple of days ago and haven't had a chance to post yet...trying not to fall behind again!

I vastly prefer silver to gold, but realized that I don't actually reach for it very often and have had quite a few build up in my unused pile, so I decided it was time for a mega skittle 🩶🖤

Three coats for everything, though some didn't necessarily need it, I just got carried away lol

Right hand, the paler shades, from pinky to thumb:  

Morgan Taylor Adorned In Diamonds: more of a soft champagne base than silver, but the silvery white glass fleck shimmer put it into close enough territory for me. Easy to work with, lovely sparkle.

Morgan Taylor Scene Queen: soft grey cream with silver/white shimmer. Easy two coater, though it was also easy to overwork, and I needed a third coat because I created a bare spot near my cuticle. Oops.

Zoya Seraphina: sheer/clear base packed out with silver shimmer. Three coats for opacity, but they were super easy.

Deborah Lippmann Wow: silver chrome, nicely formulated to be relatively easy to work with. Two coats were all that were needed, though the third was an attempt to disguise the massive dent I put in the first coat almost immediately after painting it. Sigh.

Different Dimension (unnamed): silver linear holo with silver metallic flakes. The holo on this one is super strong, lovely rainbow flame even in lower lighting. Super duper easy to work with, nearly a one coater. I got this in a mystery bag and while I never would bought another silver linear holo on purpose, this one is very well done and I'm glad I got to try it.

Left hand, the darker shades, veering off into black, from thumb to pinky:

ILNP Underground: black jelly with red/orange/gold/green shifting flakes and a sprinkle of holo. Lovely if it's up your alley, but this was sent to me by mistake, and it's just not my jam. Sheer at coats one and two as many ILNPs are, but easy to work with and the third coat evens it out beautifully.

Besame The Raven: black crelly loaded with scattered holo. Easy to work with, lovely formula, lovely end result. 

Smith & Cult Dirty Baby: black jelly loaded with silver glitter. I swear S&C had some sort of magical connection for extra sparkly glitter, and this was no exception. Three coats for opacity, but relatively easy even with their horrendous brush.

Morgan Taylor Midnight Caller: dark charcoal pearly shimmer, super easy, and I think two coats would have been plenty. 

Cirque Tahitian Pearl: dark grey jelly with a purple/green shift and a smattering of scattered holo flakes. Super sheer at two coats but three evens it up nicely and goes mostly opaque. 

IMG_20240221_113710502.jpg

Full sun 

IMG_20240221_113740388.jpg

Indirect light

IMG_20240221_114919442.jpg

Full sun 

IMG_20240221_113857560.jpg

Indirect light

IMG_20240221_113909682.jpg

One more angle to prove Tahitian Pearl really is grey lol, the purple shows through a good bit!

@RGbrown  so pretty! Different dimensions is gorgeous ! 

testing