Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Nailed It
|

Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Due to some technical glitches with the original Show Me Your Nails Thread, I am starting a new thread with @vegchililover78's blessing (She says "hello," by the way!).

Please share your nail looks, nail art and manicures!

69F442B5-7FA6-41C9-B9F9-3C495B8E78CB_1_105_c.jpeg

...And don't forget to check out @Beadshopgirl's Nail Stamping Thread for stamping inspiration! ❤️  

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Nailed-It/The-Nail-Stamping-Thread/m-p/3328865

Re: Show Me Your Nails 2.0

@RGbrown  I think 2 of my Zoya and 1 Painted Polish orders also arrived: I’ve got packages waiting for me in my building’s package room. Hooray! Looking forward to your swatches! 

@RGbrown - Looking forward to you modeling these colors for us! 💖💖💖  Enjoy your new goodies!

@RGbrown, your busy afternoon means a viewing party in the near future for all these pretty polishes! 💅

Extra 20% off remaining sale items at What's Up! Code EXTRA valid through the 28th. After my Zoya overindulgence, I'll have to be a bit more selective, but I'll probably grab a polish or two 😁

Screenshot_20220623-114212.png

And Butter is up at GMAdeals! Lotsa nail stuff, singles and sets, and some makeup too. Free ship at $30 this time. @WinglessOne I'm suddenly reminded you got some of the Lippies last time and am curious what you thought!

Screenshot_20220623-120603.png

@RGbrown  Yep, I bought 2 purple Butter Lippie liquid lipsticks this year. They both perform quite well! I reviewed them in one of the monthly hauls threads; I’ll look for that list k [EDIT: how the heck was "list k" my phone's autocorrection of "post"] later when I’m at my laptop instead of phone. The dark purple one is a bit patchy but workable. Both shades apply opaque in 2-3 coats. Neither shade bleeds or feathers badly  on me, and they’re minimally sticky. And they both hold up well to cups of coffee. They’re no L'Absolu Lacquer, but they’re nice. 

I have lip swatches in my BIC photo album but can’t access that via phone. Don’t wanna upload a duplicate photo to BIC/Lithium so I’ll post swatches when I’m home again.  

EDIT: found my May hauls post via phone. 😀 Includes review & lip swatches. https://community.sephora.com/t5/Haul-Stars/Magnetic-May-Hauls-2022/m-p/6184844/highlight/true#M2080...

@WinglessOne 

No bleeding? Nice! I wish I could remember which shade I tried now, I think it was a deep burgundy or plum (something dark, I remember that much) and it made a freaking mess nearly immediately. I'm happy to hear these two are much better!! 

@RGbrown  Hmm, I doubt Butter's reformulated these (eh, maybe they have, who knows) so maybe some shades are bigger troublemakers than others—though usually, dark purple glosses are rebels. 😂 I remember Butter had a deep burgundy or oxblood Lippie on sale last time, and I almost bought it instead of Wild Orchid. Now I'm kinda glad I didn't. Sorry it gave you so much trouble. 

With all the Zoya orders, and now that smaller polish orders have rolled in, I'm gonna skip Butter's sale this time. But I might take a look at What's Up to see if I want any stencils on sale. 

@WinglessOne 

After Zoya-thon, I'm skipping Butter too for now; really all I want is base coat, but I've got enough to get me through August when it comes back around again (and maybe then it'll be free ship no min again 🤞). I was good with What's Up and just got two polishes and one stamping plate (not that I need any of it, but it'll be Jan before their sale rolls around again, so it felt a little more justified 😋)

And on Wednesday we wear pink.

Wildflower Lacquer "You're Simply the Best" and again, this one's so shiny that my camera can't focus on it correctly 😂.

20220622_134647.jpg20220622_141145.jpg

Beautiful mani and beautiful garden @CookieGirl1 !! Gorgeous! ❤️❤️❤️

Thank you, @Saradestin 🥀

@CookieGirl1, I will take the roses, the dahlias and the polish! All very pretty! 

Beautiful color, @CookieGirl1 !  I am so jealous of your lovely flowers! 😠🌻🌺

@CookieGirl1 

Gorgeous shade, perfect hot pink for this hot hot summer! I'm also jealous of your dahlias in the background 😍

@RGbrown @Titian06 @itsfi thank you!

I told y'all that I was allll about the neons right now.

Cirque Colors Electric Daisy at sunset.  It actually looks more stunning in full-on sunshine but my phone camera wasn't focusing on it very well, lol.

20220620_193310.jpg20220620_193349.jpg

perfect for summer @CookieGirl1 !

@makeitup305 thank you!

@CookieGirl1 Perfect summer shade!

@Mellmars1185 I think so! 😊

I love this color (and the name), @CookieGirl1 ! 💛💛💛

This pic used to be my avatar. 😁