Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

THE SWATCH REQUEST THREAD !

alright, here it is. use this thread to request swatches. the guidelines are up to you and your needs: single swatches, comparison swatches, specific skin tone swatches

when comparisons are requested, feel free to provide whatever you have of that request--i want anyone to participate and contribute if they want to. have fun, hope this is helpful !

Re: THE SWATCH REQUEST THREAD !

Thanks for the review and swatches, @Sunnysmom !  I have both bullet lippies, one quad, and the thin eyebrow pencil on my Loves list.  I'm just not ready to break my no-buy yet! 😄

Oh that’s so good @Titian06 I wish I could do it! Too weak. Low-er buy is a start for me, just have to keep at it. Can only use up so much even tho now I’m hopeful with masks coming off that we can more and more and especially lippies 🤓

Yes, @Sunnysmom !  I am so looking forward to wearing lipstick again! 💋

Wow- such a saturated Red!, @Sunnysmom. Thanks heaps for posting these! Guess an intense focus on a limited release is the way to go.

Guess so @MvLL ! No problem! 😘 They are cooler on the lipI think than they appear in pics tho. Except the liquid. I would imagine she’d add a nude and pink pretty soon as she wear those a lot too eh?! 

MAC Wild Cherry collection Peaches ‘N’ Dreams Glow play blush, Flowerescent glow play blush and Petallic Metal extra dimension skinfinish 

20FF2F65-698C-49F5-8553-7825396E159D.jpeg

9A035A85-1321-45AC-985B-C43935D546F3.jpeg

Nice! @SportyGirly125 thanks for posting these. Peach n' dreams is quite intense!

@MvLL @Welcome. It’s very blendable. 

Love that lavender shift @SportyGirly125 . Pretty collection! 

Does anyone have the Chantecaille Lip Chic in Jarul that you could please swatch for me?  Thank you!

@Ispend2much6 I realize this post is a few months old but here are a couple swatches of Jarul.

D6228646-FA53-4115-8BFE-6C1EE6A52C80.jpeg

4BE996F8-49C4-4868-8DC8-448EDA9E0EB0.jpeg

@Seymore3  How thoughtful, and beautiful- thank you!!

Had to cross post this swatch of new Byredo Mad Red lip. It’s so beautiful. Intense stain and heavy click case too. It’s a deeper more jewel toned red than others by Byredo.  Excuse the dent , I already dropped it! 😭 @Guessgal you may love this one! 🥰

Byredo Mad RedByredo Mad Red580A95EC-6903-4417-B9FD-181D8ABCD58B.jpeg

@Sunnysmom Stunning! I love jewel toned lipsticks!

It’s really a beautiful intense red @Mellmars1185 ! 

This is really a gorgeous red! @Sunnysmom 

It is @bem564 , I’m crazy about it! Lasting also. You thinking about picking it up?  😊

@Sunnysmom I have it on my list to buy. I just think it's a stunning, stunning swatch you shared!!!

Really beautiful shade @Sunnysmom !

It really is @makeitup305 ! 

@Sunnysmom Thank you for the tag! Yes, I love this type of deep red that’s a bit cool-toned (I think? I’m not good at describing tones). I also had no idea Byredo makes lipsticks now! Will have to take a browse 😉

2 Replies
testing