Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

THE SWATCH REQUEST THREAD !

alright, here it is. use this thread to request swatches. the guidelines are up to you and your needs: single swatches, comparison swatches, specific skin tone swatches

when comparisons are requested, feel free to provide whatever you have of that request--i want anyone to participate and contribute if they want to. have fun, hope this is helpful !

Re: THE SWATCH REQUEST THREAD !

Yes, @Sunnysmom !  I am so looking forward to wearing lipstick again! 💋

Wow- such a saturated Red!, @Sunnysmom. Thanks heaps for posting these! Guess an intense focus on a limited release is the way to go.

Guess so @MvLL ! No problem! 😘 They are cooler on the lipI think than they appear in pics tho. Except the liquid. I would imagine she’d add a nude and pink pretty soon as she wear those a lot too eh?! 

MAC Wild Cherry collection Peaches ‘N’ Dreams Glow play blush, Flowerescent glow play blush and Petallic Metal extra dimension skinfinish 

20FF2F65-698C-49F5-8553-7825396E159D.jpeg

9A035A85-1321-45AC-985B-C43935D546F3.jpeg

Nice! @SportyGirly125 thanks for posting these. Peach n' dreams is quite intense!

@MvLL @Welcome. It’s very blendable. 

Love that lavender shift @SportyGirly125 . Pretty collection! 

Does anyone have the Chantecaille Lip Chic in Jarul that you could please swatch for me?  Thank you!

@Ispend2much6 I realize this post is a few months old but here are a couple swatches of Jarul.

D6228646-FA53-4115-8BFE-6C1EE6A52C80.jpeg

4BE996F8-49C4-4868-8DC8-448EDA9E0EB0.jpeg

@Seymore3  How thoughtful, and beautiful- thank you!!

Had to cross post this swatch of new Byredo Mad Red lip. It’s so beautiful. Intense stain and heavy click case too. It’s a deeper more jewel toned red than others by Byredo.  Excuse the dent , I already dropped it! 😭 @Guessgal you may love this one! 🥰

Byredo Mad RedByredo Mad Red580A95EC-6903-4417-B9FD-181D8ABCD58B.jpeg

@Sunnysmom Stunning! I love jewel toned lipsticks!

It’s really a beautiful intense red @Mellmars1185 ! 

This is really a gorgeous red! @Sunnysmom 

It is @bem564 , I’m crazy about it! Lasting also. You thinking about picking it up?  😊

@Sunnysmom I have it on my list to buy. I just think it's a stunning, stunning swatch you shared!!!

Really beautiful shade @Sunnysmom !

It really is @makeitup305 ! 

@Sunnysmom Thank you for the tag! Yes, I love this type of deep red that’s a bit cool-toned (I think? I’m not good at describing tones). I also had no idea Byredo makes lipsticks now! Will have to take a browse 😉

Yes it’s def cool toned @Guessgal ! Should have added that! 😘 You should , you’ll prob love em! ( Think my other reds etc are swatches on here somewhere too. ) They are always included in store beauty event promos too. 😁 Nordies, NM, Saks etc! 

The new much awaited Chantecaille Perle highlighter balm and Perle blush with past illuminating powder and highlighter for comparison. I don’t really feel the creamy balm aspect to the new one but maybe a little. It seems to have more of a sheen, subtle and more smooth. Just so pretty. Blush is amazing. I’m a fan! 
Top- new highlighter balm, previous highlighter, illuminating powder ( can barely see but also a little sheen) and Perle blush. 

@blackkitty2014 @itsfi @curlychiquita @Ispend2much6 

9B2A3102-AA6A-4557-9EA4-D0890EEF71DB.jpeg

25BF1821-0B80-4D1D-AC1E-A7B88BE255CD.jpeg

testing