Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

THE SWATCH REQUEST THREAD !

alright, here it is. use this thread to request swatches. the guidelines are up to you and your needs: single swatches, comparison swatches, specific skin tone swatches

when comparisons are requested, feel free to provide whatever you have of that request--i want anyone to participate and contribute if they want to. have fun, hope this is helpful !

Re: THE SWATCH REQUEST THREAD !

Good to know I am in excellent company then @Saradestin ! 🤗🥰 At least it’s a harmless hobby tho eh?! As I tell myself…😳.

@Sunnysmom 😁👍💄💄💄💄💄💄💄💄💄💄......

@Saradestin I bet you had fun removing all of those swatches! 😂

Yes @CookieGirl1 , so much fun 😅😅😅! But I can tell you that the two winners by far, were L’Oréal Matador and Ciatè London Glitter Flip. Those two were a nightmare to remove completely! Also both lip liners were very hard to remove. So it also helped me identify the best formulas for the most challenging situations 😁💄💋

Has anybody ordered Victoria Beckham Bikini gloss and also has Westman Atelier Nana? I’ve seen kackie reviews beauty post a quick swatch in her video but I’m trying to decide which one I’d prefer. I’ve had this on and off my wish list for a while now and knowing that they’re similar trying to avoid buying both LOL. I  know that the formulas are very different but the price point is not that far off, is maybe one glossier or last longer etc. oh I’m also thinking that these shades might be similar to the buxom blushing margarita that I own

That subtle-yet-snazzy Midnite-navy! Excellent swatch.

@SportyGirly125.

@MvLL Thank you. I already did a look

With it last week and loved how it turned out 

That is a beautiful blue @SportyGirly125 . You will look gorgeous on it!! 

@Saradestin thank you 

Perfect blue @SportyGirly125 , love it. Does it perform same as black etc as well? 

@Sunnysmom I did a look using it today and would say it performs the same as blitz brown and the other eyeliners she has.  I have only tried espresso, blitz brown and blitz blue so far and love her liners.

Thanks @SportyGirly125 , good to know. I only have black and love it so I’ll try this one too as it’s my fav shade! 

@Sunnysmom It feels like PMG blitz brown. I’ll have to do a look with it soon. 

Swatches of Merit Signature Lip Lightweight Lipstick

3.20.2022 Haul - Merit (LGE).jpg

3.20.2022 MERIT Signature Lip Swatch.jpg

MERIT Signature Lip Lightweight Satin Lipstick 

this is very helpful1 i recently got Baby and love it - wanted to add more to my collection but couldn't decide

Ooh thank you @itsfi , these all look so good on you. I love the 2 I got and think the balmy feel is so easy and wearable! 

Cross posting a few of the new GXVE Gwen Stefani collection. I really like the satin (Anaheim shine) and matte ( original me) lips. The liquid is too dry for me tho it started out ok. They are cool red but the liquid dries down to a warmer red. Satin and matte feels very comfy leaving a small pretty stain. Nice recyclable packaging ( even on the inside front of eye quad) and the lip cartridges do pop out so I bet more shades coming soon. Eyes feel soft and smooth, satins with the darkest grey having a teeny bit of glittery bits. Very subtle tho. I like these! I’ll try the liner next I think. @MvLL 

Top to bottom- Original Recipe liquid, satin, matte , Danger Zone eye 

GXVE BY GWEN STEFANI I’m Still Here Longwear Clean Matte Liquid Lipstick Original Recipe 

GXVE BY GWEN STEFANI Original Me Clean High-Performance Matte Lipstick Original Recipe 

GXVE BY GWEN STEFANI Anaheim Shine Clean High-Performance Satin Lipstick Original Recipe 

GXVE BY GWEN STEFANI Eye See in Color Clean Multidimensional Eyeshadow Palette Danger Zone 

478825BC-C329-488C-9A44-9A797613C128.jpeg3B69A405-F5D2-4E7F-8F5E-0011A4325317.jpegOriginal Recipe liquid, satin (shine) and matte. Danger Zone eye quadOriginal Recipe liquid, satin (shine) and matte. Danger Zone eye quad

Thanks for the review and swatches, @Sunnysmom !  I have both bullet lippies, one quad, and the thin eyebrow pencil on my Loves list.  I'm just not ready to break my no-buy yet! 😄

Oh that’s so good @Titian06 I wish I could do it! Too weak. Low-er buy is a start for me, just have to keep at it. Can only use up so much even tho now I’m hopeful with masks coming off that we can more and more and especially lippies 🤓

Yes, @Sunnysmom !  I am so looking forward to wearing lipstick again! 💋

4,963 Replies
testing