Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

THE SWATCH REQUEST THREAD !

alright, here it is. use this thread to request swatches. the guidelines are up to you and your needs: single swatches, comparison swatches, specific skin tone swatches

when comparisons are requested, feel free to provide whatever you have of that request--i want anyone to participate and contribute if they want to. have fun, hope this is helpful !

Re: THE SWATCH REQUEST THREAD !

Had to cross post this swatch of new Byredo Mad Red lip. It’s so beautiful. Intense stain and heavy click case too. It’s a deeper more jewel toned red than others by Byredo.  Excuse the dent , I already dropped it! 😭 @Guessgal you may love this one! 🥰

Byredo Mad RedByredo Mad Red580A95EC-6903-4417-B9FD-181D8ABCD58B.jpeg

@Sunnysmom Stunning! I love jewel toned lipsticks!

It’s really a beautiful intense red @Mellmars1185 ! 

This is really a gorgeous red! @Sunnysmom 

It is @bem564 , I’m crazy about it! Lasting also. You thinking about picking it up?  😊

@Sunnysmom I have it on my list to buy. I just think it's a stunning, stunning swatch you shared!!!

Really beautiful shade @Sunnysmom !

It really is @makeitup305 ! 

@Sunnysmom Thank you for the tag! Yes, I love this type of deep red that’s a bit cool-toned (I think? I’m not good at describing tones). I also had no idea Byredo makes lipsticks now! Will have to take a browse 😉

Yes it’s def cool toned @Guessgal ! Should have added that! 😘 You should , you’ll prob love em! ( Think my other reds etc are swatches on here somewhere too. ) They are always included in store beauty event promos too. 😁 Nordies, NM, Saks etc! 

The new much awaited Chantecaille Perle highlighter balm and Perle blush with past illuminating powder and highlighter for comparison. I don’t really feel the creamy balm aspect to the new one but maybe a little. It seems to have more of a sheen, subtle and more smooth. Just so pretty. Blush is amazing. I’m a fan! 
Top- new highlighter balm, previous highlighter, illuminating powder ( can barely see but also a little sheen) and Perle blush. 

@blackkitty2014 @itsfi @curlychiquita @Ispend2much6 

9B2A3102-AA6A-4557-9EA4-D0890EEF71DB.jpeg

25BF1821-0B80-4D1D-AC1E-A7B88BE255CD.jpeg

@Sunnysmom   Can the blush be applied lightly?  It looks great on your arm.  I have it sitting here in its box, but Beauty Habit won't accept opened returns, even if unused.  I'm not sure about it.  Thank you!

It def can @Ispend2much6 tho I’m hoping your definition is similar to mine! 😆 When I get back I will swipe it super lightly and find you ok? Did you get a great deal?! 💞

@Sunnysmom  15% off, and Beauty Habit gave me a deluxe sample of Chantecaille's mascara and a deluxe Oribe product!

Nice nice @Ispend2much6 ! Good samples too! Here is light swipe on top. Like 1 1/2 bec 1 I could barely see it. Lol. Bottom is 2 stronger ones. So u can def temper it down. Hope this helps? U think ok or u can’t do it? 

C33544DC-CDC8-4465-8C0A-DB3D6676B9EF.jpeg

@Sunnysmom. Thank you so so much!! I think I can but I have had "happy fingers" on the interwebs the past two monthhs so....

🥰 I can relate to that a bunch @Ispend2much6 as you can imagine! So you can’t even open the box to look at it? Is it sealed? Your hand/ finger can’t, errrr,  slip?! 🙈🤓

@Sunnysmom   I tried, but Chantecaille packages their goodies very tightly!

Oh gee, @Sunnysmom, you're making me really want the highlighter!  

It is just so nice and subtle on @curlychiquita ! 💞

Thx you @Sunnysmom 🌹these are very pretty 🥰

9 Replies
testing