From makeovers to personalized skincare consultations

Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

Makeup Is Life

Makeup Is Life

• 78369 Members
  • 6764 Conversations
  • 250+ Photos

We're not making this up. The Sephora makeup community is the best place to share makeup questions and get the best insider info on new launches.

We're not making this up. The Sephora makeup community is the best place to share makeup questions and get the best insider info on new launches.

Choosing a different post order may automatically update the order of the posts that are displayed to match the selected order.
Sort By:
Most Recent
New Reply in Makeup Is Life
Ambassador Curated
THE SWATCH REQUEST THREAD !
|
Re: THE SWATCH REQUEST THREAD !
BOSS III INSIDER
Reply: @CookieGirl1 the darker shades leave a light stain but not as intense as a regular lip tint. P.S. I bought more shades From left ...read more
@CookieGirl1 the darker shades leave a light stain but not as intense as a regular lip tint. P.S. I bought more shades 😬From left to right- Girls, Chill'n, Feel'n, Skirt, Like. ‌ Compared to the two shades I already owned. Did I buy the same shade 3 times with different undertones? Apparently. LOL It's so hard to find decent swatches online.
Recent images from this conversation
New Post in Makeup Is Life
A no foundation look
When doing a no foundation look, am I looking for a concealer close to my skin color? If so, what’s the best concealer to use?
When doing a no foundation look, am I looking for a concealer close to my skin color? If so, what’s the best concealer to use?
Capsule Makeup Collection Challenge
|
Re: Capsule Makeup Collection Challenge
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: How streamlined are you looking for @caitbird ? ...read more
How streamlined are you looking for @caitbird ?
New
|
Re: New
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @CalmLizzard Welcome to BIC! Check out this thread How Do YOU Navigate through Beauty Insider Community (BIC) ...read more
@CalmLizzard Welcome to BIC! Check out this thread How Do YOU Navigate through Beauty Insider Community (BIC)
Makeup
|
Re: Makeup
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: You would look so good with dior girl you are a dior girl
You would look so good with dior girl you are a dior girl
Brows
|
Re: Brows
GO-GETTER V INSIDER
Reply: @PjsMakeup definitely Anastasia Beverly Hills Mini Clear Brow Gel Flexible Medium-Hold Eyebrow Setter Clear . She is the queen of ...read more
@PjsMakeup definitely Anastasia Beverly Hills Mini Clear Brow Gel Flexible Medium-Hold Eyebrow Setter Clear . She is the queen of brows. Her products are the best on the market
Wedding makeup
|
Re: Wedding makeup
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @Shiloh05 @Do you have any looks you have in mind? What is your skin type? congrats on your wedding. ...read more
@Shiloh05 @Do you have any looks you have in mind? What is your skin type? congrats on your wedding.
New Post in Makeup Is Life
I love glow recipe!
DUDE, this glow recipe Hue Drops are a must. They leave my skin glowy and dewy, and doesn’t leave patchy skin or any other texture ...read more
DUDE, this glow recipe Hue Drops are a must. They leave my skin glowy and dewy, and doesn’t leave patchy skin or any other texture that makes me feel gross.
Fusion with Fuscia
|
Re: Fusion with Fuscia
NEWCOMER II INSIDER
Reply: @lmaster @Thank you so much  ...read more
@lmaster @Thank you so much 😊🙏
98,703 Posts