From makeovers to personalized skincare consultations

Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

Makeup Is Life

Makeup Is Life

• 78492 Members
  • 6813 Conversations
  • 250+ Photos

We're not making this up. The Sephora makeup community is the best place to share makeup questions and get the best insider info on new launches.

We're not making this up. The Sephora makeup community is the best place to share makeup questions and get the best insider info on new launches.

Choosing a different post order may automatically update the order of the posts that are displayed to match the selected order.
Sort By:
Most Recent
New Reply in Makeup Is Life
Ambassador Curated
Capsule Makeup Collection Challenge
|
Re: Capsule Makeup Collection Challenge
BOSS V INSIDER
Reply: Yes it’s true @missjeanie . This is also good to remind me not to get too many makeup because they will eventually go bad before I ...read more
Yes it’s true @missjeanie . This is also good to remind me not to get too many makeup because they will eventually go bad before I can use them all. I actually need to join these challenges to clean thing out. I tend to delay going thru and toss out old or unused makeup
Recent images from this conversation
Longwear foundation and concealer
|
Re: Longwear foundation and concealer
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: @Inccc thank you so much for the recommendations and tips. I will definitely check these out. ...read more
@Inccc thank you so much for the recommendations and tips. I will definitely check these out.
Ambassador Curated
Makeup Challenge of the Week 2021/2022/2023/2024
|
Re: Makeup Challenge of the Week 2021/2022/2023/2024
BOSS V INSIDER
Reply: You look lovely, @sister13 ! 殺 What is it like to use such a large, wide brush? Those scare me!  ...read more
You look lovely, @sister13 ! 🥰 What is it like to use such a large, wide brush? Those scare me! 😄
Suggestions
|
Re: Suggestions
FRESH FACE I INSIDER
Reply: @Rojo321 I have dry skin buy most of my products are water based (since my skin could use the extra hydration) however i don’t lik ...read more
@Rojo321 I have dry skin buy most of my products are water based (since my skin could use the extra hydration) however i don’t like dewy finishes so i just set with pressed powder under my eyes then do loose powder, along with setting everywhere else and that mattifies everything. Or you can use a matte setting spray. You can still use silicone based stuff with dry skin just make sure your prep is good and hydrating beforehand. My prep consists of a hydrating milky toner and then moisturizer. After your prep sits a for a bit you can apply your matte primer and so on so forth. For powder i’ve been really liking the elf halo glow loose powder (talc free and hasn’t broken me out). The pressed powders i like aren’t talc free unfortunately so i had to do some digging for affordable talc free pressed powders and the covergirl clean matte pressed powder sounds worth trying. There’s only one shade available on ulta’s site but there’s more shade options on walmart’s site
Question
|
Re: Question
GO-GETTER I INSIDER
Reply: I’d say like cerave (skincare) some sort of lip gloss or lip balm (colored) and depending touch of Mascara 﫶 @willowandmillie ...read more
I’d say like cerave (skincare) some sort of lip gloss or lip balm (colored) and depending touch of Mascara 🫶 @willowandmillie
Ambassador Curated
Beauty Ice Breakers
|
Re: Beauty Ice Breakers
BOSS II INSIDER
Reply: @jaaayp First off I see no large pores, greasy hair or skin and can certainly see your eyebrows. Now that said, you are a wonder ...read more
@jaaayp First off I see no large pores, greasy hair or skin and can certainly see your eyebrows. Now that said, you are a wonderful teacher. When is your next class. I want to be in the front row! Your freckles look amazing! I may try a few 😃😃
Shiseido Self Refreshing foundation. Discontinued? Out of stock for 6 months
|
Re: Shiseido Self Refreshing foundation. Discontinued? Out of stock for 6 months
NEWCOMER IV INSIDER
Reply: Same! It’s weird tho because I’ve noticed two shades get restocked over the last six months which gives me some hope but we all kn ...read more
Same! It’s weird tho because I’ve noticed two shades get restocked over the last six months which gives me some hope but we all know how this goes. Perfect shade match for me too! 😭😭
New Post in Makeup Is Life
Makeup By Mario :)
Products used 🙂 below please subscribe for more
Products used 🙂 below please subscribe for more
New Post in Makeup Is Life
4X Point Multipliers Starting Today
Each week or so there is a new point multplier, sometimes more than one when you purchase a certain product. NEW Starts today and ...read more
Each week or so there is a new point multplier, sometimes more than one when you purchase a certain product. NEW Starts today and goes until 6/19 Get 4x points when buy a Sephora collection product Get 4x post points on Maison Margiela Make sure to apply code before checking out (listed on offers page) This forum is a place to Share IdeasInspirations Discussions Questions etc. 🫶
CONCERT FESTIVAL MAKE UP LOOKS 👀
|
Re: CONCERT FESTIVAL MAKE UP LOOKS 👀
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: You look stunning!! @4kimmejia would love to know more of what you're wearing on this thread!  What are you wearing today Pt2 ...read more
You look stunning!! @4kimmejia would love to know more of what you're wearing on this thread! 😍 What are you wearing today Pt2
99,737 Posts