cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying 🙂

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: Empties - V2

@Weetart so excited to see your empties!! 👍

Thanks @lmaster ! I might have no money at the moment but I have a years worth of samples and gratis to get through. It's a blessing in disguise to get rid of everything. I should have taken a picture of a tote sized bag of weeded items that my friends mother wanted. That was impressive as well.... suddenly I can see the vanity and shelf space.

Nice empties @Weetart! Love belif jelly cleanser! I feel like I have it in a variety of sizes - full size, DS, foil. 😃

Ooooh, me too. Its the best. I think I still have a weeks work of foils left. I try to keep them for traveling. Once I'm out of my current facewash I'm pretty sure I'm going for it. Have you used their toners? Do they have one that is more mattifying? I find those to work better with my next steps in my routine. @itsfi 

Wonderful - so many empties! How did you find the Sol de Janeiro Nude cream? @Weetart 

Personally I found it disappointing compared to the effectiveness of Coco and BumBum. And the container was horrid, the pump was ineffective at a certain point and I had to take a utility blade to make the top removable. @sister13 I was really hoping for something as good as the others but scentless. 

Some more empties! I’m continuing to try to post these a little more regularly, although most are coming from my giant bag of junk that I have been accumulating. Hoping BIC will cooperate with the posting. 

For the most part, these are all LOVES, with a couple likes, listed below. Extra shout outs:

Bad Gal Gang is my HG mascara. It gives me defined, voluminous, long, black lashes and doesn’t dissolve or flake throughout even the longest days.

GrandeLash MD is a staple.

Cold Plasma + is also a staple.

Collagen Pop used to be a staple but I kinda forgot about it!

Super You, I think was good, but didn’t notice major differences in mood or whatever as some have claimed. I got this 2 for 1 or so on Nordstrom sale

The Perricone Blue Plasma - not life changing but a nice toner/cleansing water

Pixie Caroline Hirons was very good but I sort of felt like I had to use the oil cleanser, then dry my face before the cream cleanser.

A7ECA222-2188-4128-85D0-CCF60C0DAC6A.jpeg

These bottles I’m keeping for re-purposing:

Great empties! I really find Perricone products to be very effective, so effective I can fight through their stink lol @sister13 I tried the Grande lash and brow, meeeeh. Then I realized, well, I never plucked my eyebrows and have thick lashes so what was I really expecting. But their lip plumper on the other hand. I use that sucker all the time. Too bad it doesn't go on sale, or if it does I miss it.

The latest versions seem to be WAY better (fish-wise, Lol). Like, the Cold Plasma + has no fish scent to me, but yes, I am still fighting my way through an old jar of the original Cold Plasma, which is awful but worth it. @Weetart ❤️🧡💛

Great set of empties @sister13! Love that L’Occitane shower oil. It’s so luxuriously moisturizing! ♥️♥️

Yes, I need to purchase a full size but trying to get through some less-loved stock in the meantime! @itsfi 

Completely understand needing to get through other products @sister13! I’ve been incorporating well loved products with less loved ones that I’m trying to finish up into my routines.

Love seeing your empties @sister13 

Thanks @lmaster, glad to be clearing some things out! 

BIC ate my 2nd photo. Keeping the YTTP, the Clarins and the Perricone bottles for repurposing. 💕💕

Second Quarter Empties. 
I LOVED all the different BubbleT shower gels. They all smell so good. The Spascriptions Glacier Water wipes were another favorite. The Mario Badescu facial spray with Aloe, Sage and Orange Blossom was a nice mist. For masks my favorites were Venofye royal honey sheet mask and Therawell Hemp eye steam masks. For make up my favorite was Bare Minerals Mineral veil. 

1st Q - 25

2nd Q - 44

TTD - 69

April

5EC1C4B1-0EDB-4E43-ACC0-D941B878FDE9.jpeg

 May

DB364394-0459-401C-A03A-F1184603DE71.jpeg

June

344BE36D-7B88-4EFA-8533-C4C601D97C50.jpeg

Yay for bubble-T shower gel @emaisgr8! They smell so good! 😍

Bare Minerals Mineral Veil is a staple for me too. Great job on you empties @emaisgr8!

Thanks @ShortErica 

Love your empties @emaisgr8 😊

Thanks @lmaster 

4,819 Replies