cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying 🙂

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: Empties - V2

@CynthieLu  Congratulations on finishing so many full size products 🥰

@CynthieLu So many full size!  I love Bioderma but I don't think I've tried this moisturiser.  I'll have keep an eye out.  I love when the brand comes on sale at Shoppers!

I enjoy Bioderma to @missjeanie. Especially on sale. 😉 I got a few products from thier lineup last summer on clearance when ( I think it was Rexall) was discontinuing selling the brand. 

Great job @CynthieLu ! You used up so many full sized products! I do the same- my SO gets my reject face washes and occasional hair stuff.

It's handy when accept and use them 😉 @makeitup305 

@CynthieLu Amazing job! Sorry the shampoo wasn't the greatest. At least it didn't get wasted.

They can't all be winners 🤗 my SO inherited it and used it for me. I can't complain. @Mellmars1185 😉

Amazing job @CynthieLu  

Thank you @peculiarzmakeup 😀

Great job @CynthieLu

Great job getting through em! @CynthieLu 

🙌  Thank you! @lmaster 

@CynthieLu  Great job!! I also found the apple shampoo meh which is odd I really enjoy most Briogeo products! 

Some products I tried this month and I'm decluttering:

IMG_3441.JPEG

All the CP lippies are broken. ALL OF THEM. Was it my sharpener? Does anyone have experience with these? They have such good colors! The Jordana ones are still good but they are SO. OLD. I don't use them because I know how old they are and, even if the smell fine, I'm hesitant to try them. So goodbye they go. I wish they still made these.

IMG_3443.JPEG

The Huda Concealer is meh, the Milani eyebrow pomade doesn't hold my brows in place, the Benefit Fanfest Mascara smudges, the Covergirl concealer is meh. The Rare beauty has been in my purgatory box forever. I think it's nice with no makeup but it doesn't wear well with other products, in my experience.

IMG_3444.JPEG

I got the CT Pillowtalk Medium in hopes of using it as a blush but it's too warm and not flattering. The Rom&nd brow mascara is good but too light and the Espoir one is light as well but super wet.

IMG_3445.JPEG

These are all really good but pretty old. I think I might let them go.

@makeitup305  Oh you need to come to my house and help me decide what to declutter 😃.  Fantastic job!

@Cissy63 Maybe I missed my calling as a professional organizer. 

Whoa... @makeitup305 Declutter goals!  Sorry about the CP liners, what a bummer.  

@missjeanie I need to email CP and ask them if it's something I did. So many liners seems to be my fault. 

@makeitup305 Amazing decluttering! 

10,781 Replies
testing