cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying 🙂

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: Empties - V2

Some Empties with a heavy presence of foil and trial sizes. I love taking foils and such away with me on trips. 😜  

1000021077.jpg

Everything above was right up my skin care alley. Heavy hydration for my dry skin ( Honey Halo, Inkey Ceramide Cream, Lancome, Tatcha, A.Bader, Everdeen) 👌👌

1000021260.jpg

All skin care wins above.

The M.O Shampoo,/Conditioner was not for my hair type but I was just using it up. 🤐

Below, they have already been repurchased. 🏆

K18 Biomimetic Hairscience Mini Leave-In Molecular Repair Hair Mask 0.5 oz/ 15 mL 

Benefit Cosmetics Precisely, My Brow Pencil Waterproof Eyebrow Definer Shade 3 

1000020493.jpg

IMG_8985.jpeg

 June Empties

loves-pretty much all are loves and I already have backups. PCA skin is nice but costly. PC sunscreen is nice but prefer Korean sunscreens!

IMG_8804.jpeg May Empties-

most are lives. Will not repurchase the Dior mascara, or Juno skin

@jen81 love PC!

She’s like my tried and true BFF @greeneyedgirl107 great basics and some targeted treatments as well.

@jen81 are there any products you wish they'd introduce or bring back?  

Great batches of empties for both months @jen81 

I spy Sol de Janeiro Beija Flor™ Collagen-Boosting Elasti-Cream with Bio-Retinol and Squalane 8.1 oz / 240... 🩷👌 in the mix. I love that one too. ☺️

Beautiful empties! It always so satisfying to have empties. Well done! I’m happy to hear you had so many keepers. May I ask what you didn’t like about the others? 🫶❤️

Dior used to be a fav but formula is a bit too dry for my liking. The cleansing balm is bit too heavy for me as well, may be vm wetter for winter.

Six months of empties 🫣

1000028506.png

Categories in the spoiler, but this really makes me consider even more how much makeup I go through and what types, versus other categories like skincare. 

Spoiler
1000028507.png

Green is faves, yellow is mid and red is hates. White is my partner's skincare and the bottom is makeup.

@haleyvvvv Whooo amazing!!!

@haleyvvvv holy bagezus 🤣 you rocked the empties!!

Holy bananas, @haleyvvvv 😲.

Dang girl, you're my hero.

@haleyvvvv I love seeing empties like this!  I think even more than a monthly set, seeing a good chunk of time set out like this is so helpful to see what you're really using more of.  Helps to inform some buying choices!! 

@haleyvvvv that is a lot of products.  I am amazed you saved all those empties 

That's a huge pile @haleyvvvv you cleared so much skincare. 🥳

Aaah makeup is a little different, what trends did you notice about your makeup use? 

Beautiful empties and great job! I think it’s so helpful when empty time comes around because it makes you assess what works and gives presence to sorting into those categories. When you said reds were no goes I thought of a stop sign for some reason. I think I might use a green yellow and red to categorize my empties in the future. ❤️ @haleyvvvv 

20240721_115142.jpg

I like all of these but I probably wouldn't repurchase the Cucumber or the Numbuzin

20240721_115349.jpg

The Innbeauty was a big miss for me. I later realized that the Green Machine wasn't supposed to be green after all 🙄 I think I'll stick to their lip products from now on. I liked all the Korean products. The Thank You Farmer was my least favorite since it had a strong alcohol scent so I wouldn't repurchase but the texture was nice and thin. From Naturium, I'd probably repurchase the Azelaic Acid, it helped when my face was irritated (mostly from me picking at it).

20240721_115448.jpg20240721_115500.jpg

I love the BBW Butterfly scent and it wasn't too drying on my hands. I wasn't a fan of the scent of the Necessaire wash. It was a little too unisex for me. I need a vanilla scent from them or something sweeter. I've been reusing the packaging with the SdJ body wash and used it all up again. I really liked the Dr. Forhair as well as the other two products.

20240721_115546.jpg

I'm decluttering all of these because they're super old. I also realized that I don't use lip scrubs at all. 

20240721_115704.jpg

The foundations are super old and I don't like the taste of the Addiction Tokyo so it's getting passed on. I used up the eyebrow products and liked both, although I found the TF one a little softer than I prefer. I hate this MUFE brush it's so rough. I was SUPER impressed by The Tool Lab cleansers. They're expensive ($8 each for the tiny bottle) but they go a looong way.

20240711_001251.jpg

All the powder brushes were washed using the Natural hair Cleanser and the foundation and concealer ones (synthetics) were done using the Foundation brush cleanser. They don't foam up so they rinse clean. It saves my hands from all the soap.

P.S. don't be grossed out by the tub, I never use it so it's clean. 

@makeitup305 My eyes got super wide thinking you were getting rid of all those brushes haha. Amazing work!

@Samtian NEVER! 

Great bunch of empties @makeitup305 so satisfying seeing your brushes

11,202 Replies
testing