cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying ๐Ÿ™‚

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: Empties - 2019

Oooh, Tatcha! Their Indigo line is good. ๐Ÿ’• What moisturizer do you switch to when the weather warms up, @sockmagnet?

I agree!  Indigo is great.  I have perpetually dry skin (especially with business travel) so I use it year round.

@kelloua, ohhhh, that would be great for business travel; will have to remember that. Did you see Tatcha launched a new moisturizer? It's OOS already; I'm hoping there will be a promo or foil samples later.

I did not.  I will admit wedding planning gave me tunnel vision but now I'm hitched and SO ready to get back to regular life.  Probably better I didn't see this though as I realized while packing for my trip that my backup stash has gotten a bit out of control.  Moisturizer tends to be one of those things I stock up on when I'm looking for things to buy to get the good GWPs so I'm a bit overstocked.

Congratulations @kelloua!

@itsfi I'm not really set on anything in particular yet, but I will be trying out the rosehip oil from Trilogy and some overnight sleep masks. My skin is too irritated by the cold to try anything new right now. 

RE: Re: Empties - 2019

@sockmagnet Those are cute little feets! Good kitty!

Re: RE: Re: Empties - 2019

@christyrc except he's only interested because he likes the smell of the sheet mask serum... moments later I had to scold him for trying to lick the empty packets >_>

I think this is my first empties post because I happened to run out of everything at once and have nearly reached VIB status by restocking!

CB4B07BF-3FCF-4009-8BC6-999A0F0B5A17.jpeg

Both DR. DENNIS GROSS SKINCARE - Ferulic + Retinol Wrinkle Recovery Overnight Serum and DR. DENNIS GROSS SKINCARE - Ferulic + Retinol Triple Correction Eye Serum are nighttime staples. Both have been restocked. 

I'm probably on at least my fifth tub of FIRST AID BEAUTY - Facial Radiance Pads

The Sunday Riley CEO serum wasn't my favorite, and I couldn't wait to finish it so I could go back to using OLEHENRIKSEN - Truth Serumยฎ

I was lucky enough to get RMS BEAUTY - Champagne Rosรฉ Luminizer as gratis a while ago, and it's the first highlighter I've ever finished! I just opened my replacement today. 

After years of using Anastasia brow products, I thought I'd give Glossier Boy Brow a try, and after using it almost daily for a couple of months, I had to place another Glossier order. 

@txcatx Thanks for sharing! I am also loving the FIRST AID BEAUTY - Facial Radiance Pads. Thanks for sharing your thoughts ๐Ÿ™‚

Best,

Rebecca

@txcatxGreat set of empties!  Which type of brow products were you using before the boy brow?  I'm a pencil girl but have been contemplating grabbing a brow product like this to use on "non make up" days... even though there's still some makeup lol

@missjeanie For years, I used Anastasia Brow Wiz and maybe a clear brow gel, but since I have naturally thick brows (and need to get them tamed regularly more than anything), I realized that Boy Brow was pretty much an ideal product for me. It's so easy to use, and it does lightly fill in the couple of sparse spots that I have.

@txcatxI like it!  I think this might be exactly the type of product I'm looking for!  I have fairly full brows myself, I really only lightly fill them with a pencil and often find myself wishing half way though the day I had a spoolie to just spruce them up a bit.  I'll have to look into glossier a bit more!  Thanks so much for the feedback!

love these products @txcatx

love these products @txcatx

@txcatx the retinol eyesrjm is on my list to try after I run out of my Kate Somerville retinol eye cream. Love the FAB pads for gentle exfoliating. 

@txcatx great set of empties here! These are products I like or have wanted to try. Glossier  Boy Brow is one of my favorites and the FAB Radiance Pads are great! Was there anything in particular you didnโ€™t like about the Sunday Riley CEO serum? 

@itsfi The CEO serum was fine, but I think I just like the texture of Truth Serum more? It's hard to put my finger on it. I do like the Sunday Riley vitamin C face oil, though.

Got it! Sometimes we just have a preference for a product. Thank you @txcatx! ๐Ÿ˜Š

Oooh I may need to give the Glossier Boy Brow a try @txcatx! Iโ€™m finally getting around to trying some of their products, Iโ€™ve heard only good about this.

Empties - 2019

Weekly empties. Too soon to tell if the foot mask peels off like it's supposed to. When I woke up the next day, I had a small spot but nothing since.....๐Ÿค” I think the liner still had life but it's not dark enough, it cant be built up, & the liner part started bending ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿคค so it was difficult to use if you wanted lines at all. I hope next week is better. I wrote why the other stuff was less than stellar on the foil sample challenge thread so I won't repeat! but feel free if you have questions!

@sonnydee I used this a while back. I thought it was going to work out great, but it actually didn't do very much at all.

10 Replies
testing