cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying 🙂

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: Empties - V2

Amazing job! I love how organized and coordinated everything is, so cool to see! @Samtian 

@peculiarzmakeup Thank you!!

Great job! @Samtian decluttering is a mindset 😆

@lmaster it definitely is!

March empties🩷🌸🌺

IMG_3902.jpeg

⬆️ Loves and would definitely repurchase🩷

IMG_3901.jpeg

The Eva NYC dry shampoo is really good but the scent is way too strong. The Naturium peptide serum feels nice but I didn’t notice a difference in my skin, so I would not repurchase. @makeitup305  The S&G foot cream is not thick enough. The CT light wonder is a love but I believe it’s being discontinued. The Dior capture totale feels nice but it has way too much fragrance.

@faeriegirl Sad to hear the CT light wonder is discontinued.  I've clearly not paid attention well... and now feel like I'll have to use and love mine soon! Looks like a great month of masking was had!

Good to know your thoughts! @faeriegirl 

@faeriegirl thanks for the update! I can probably skip it then. I have the CosRx Peptide booster that I need to try still.

Let me know how it works if you try the cosrx @makeitup305 !

You went through a good amount this month @faeriegirl nice work finishing your ghost oil! 💞 🙌

Ooh, Do you use the Dr. Dennis peels weekly? I have a few of these as samples but I haven't used them yet. What do you do for skincare afterwards?

@CynthieLu  I use them at least twice a week on the nights I don’t use Tretinoin. I use them right after cleansing. Then I use a hydrating mist or essence, peptide serum, eye cream, and then moisturizer. 

Thank you for that. 🙏🙏 I wonder about the skincare people use after treatments like peels etc.. Do you have a favorite peptide product @faeriegirl?

@CynthieLu  I definitely like to keep it simple and hydrating after peels and tret or my skin will get too sensitive. I love the Youth To The People Adaptogen Soothe + Hydrate Activated Mist with Peptides 4 oz/ 118 mL  but I’ve tried several peptide serums and I haven’t found a favorite yet. I’m thinking about getting theDr. Dennis Gross Skincare DermInfusions™ Fill + Repair Serum with Hyaluronic Acid 1 oz / 30 mL during the sale. Hopefully it’s a good one🤞🏻

I haven't found a favorite peptide yet either @faeriegirl 

I did enjoy The Ordinary Multi-Peptide + Copper Peptides 1% Serum  , but I'm looking for something better.

I'm thinking about getting Peter Thomas Roth Peptide Skinjection™ Moisture Infusion Refillable Cream  ( I had a sample from a foil, I reality liked it)

I had a bottle of Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare DermInfusions™ Fill + Repair Serum with Hyaluronic Acid 1 oz / 30 mL and I thought it was a *very* nice HA serum, but I enjoy the The INKEY List Hyaluronic Acid (HA) Hydrating Face Serum serum so I loved saving the $$ more. 😅

@CynthieLu @faeriegirl I have trouble deciding whether a peptide serum is actually doing anything. I used up the DRMTLGY Needle-less serum and idk if I noticed a major difference before or after. I do quite a comprehensive skincare routine so it's hard to tell. I've thought about picking up the Niod CAIS 3 before but the price put me off for now. I did like the Biossance Squalane + Hyaluronic Acid Copper Peptide Rapid Plumping Serum 1.69 oz / 50 mL , and the bottle is generous.

@makeitup305 I feel the same way, some products I can see or feel a difference but I haven't found my "the one" in a peptide yet. Biossance is very reliable, I like that one. I have tried it. I think I probably have a tester or two of it around here as well. I could dig it up and give it a try again. 😉

Empties for March so far 

IMG_9387.jpeg

Summer Fridays Lip Butter Balm Vanilla Beige smelled nice I personally did not love the texture 

minis 

Moroccanoil Moisture Repair Shampoo 

Moroccanoil Moisture Repair Conditioner 

was a good set but didn’t love it 

Tatcha The Dewy Skin Cream Plumping & Hydrating Moisturizer 0.34 / 10 

absolutley loved this moisturizer restocked it along with many new Tatcha products 

Rare Beauty by Selena Gomez Brow Harmony Flexible Lifting and Laminating Eyebrow Gel 0.15 oz / 4.5 g 

love this gel it works great on the brows and does what it says 

Rare Beauty by Selena Gomez Mini Perfect Strokes Universal Volumizing Mascara Black 

Love this mascara, decided to try something new for the restock. 

Restocks 

Tatcha 

RB brow laminating gel 

🫶😊

I love it! So silky smooth! Nice to find another Tatcha lover 🫶 @missjeanie 

Fabulous job @peculiarzmakeup 

Thank you it was fun 🤩 @lmaster 

10,744 Replies
testing