Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying Smiley Happy

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

It does! it's pretty cute. I sent this to my brother to s...

It does! it's pretty cute. I sent this to my brother to scare him. I love love love the midnight fig. The little round Yankee Candle ones I don't like.

Re: Empties - V2

Nice empties @Samtian!! When I tried the Kiehl's Mist, it was a "No Go" for me too. I didn't like that it was supposed to be a hydrating mist, but it still contained denatured alcohol.

I didn't pay attention to the ingredients. but it was def...

I didn't pay attention to the ingredients. but it was definitely drying!

So many empties, @Samtian!! The packaging on all of the products in the first picture is so pretty!!

Thank you! Haha I agree!

Thank you! Haha I agree!

@Samtian great job!! 

@lmaster Thank you!

Loves:

TOWER 28 BEAUTY - SOS Save.Our.Skin Daily Rescue Facial Spray- my Feb favorite; I use it AM and PM, and I love it!

Paula's Choice Skin Perfecting Liquid - already have another one in rotation

Honorable Mentions:

ORIGINS - Dr. Andrew Weil For Origins™ Mega-Mushroom Relief & Resilience Soothing Treatment Lotion- great to use after exfoliation; hydrates and soothes

BeautyBio The Peel - glycolic acid peel; not messy, gentle, and easy to peel off

IMG_0800.jpg

Nice set of empties, @averylayne!! The Tower 28 Beauty spray sounds great!!

@haleyvvvv that tower28 spray is a skin saver! The main ingredient in it is the same used in wound care...so perfect for the blemishes I'm always picking at haha

Oooh definitely a good sounding ingredient list, I'll have to look into it, thanks, @averylayne!!

@haleyvvvv np, hope you like it!

Wow! You are on a roll @averylayne 

@lmaster I'm trying so hard to use up products! there's so much more stuff I want to try

@averylayne I feel you there!!! 

Here are my empties for March. I already wrote a long blog post about my experience. I'm too lazy to copy the deets here, but I'm happy to share my experience in the comments! 

LOVESMarch 2020 Empties - Loves.jpg

LIKESMarch 2020 Empties - Likes.jpg

MEHSMarch 2020 Empties - Mehs.jpg

NOPESMarch 2020 Empties - Nopes.jpg

Well done on the empties @sephoraaddict918! Your sheet mask loves make me happy! 😊 

So many empties, nicely done @sephoraaddict918!! 😍 the Shiseido pads (whi doesn't?) and the TCFS egg cream mask!!

Love seeing your trash! @sephoraaddict918 

I haven't posted my empties in such a long time. I hope everyone is safe and healthy! Here are my February and March empties. YTD total is 66.

February lovesFebruary loves

Spoiler

Loves : 

Some of my ultimate favorites are :

-Fresh Soy Face Cleanser

-Olaplex n°3 

-Creme Shop masks

-Sol de Janeiro Brazilian 4 Play shower gel

-Benefit Cosmetics Roller Lash Mascara

-Briogeo Don't Despair, Repair Hair Mask

-Briogeo Scalp Revival Treatment

New faves are : 

-Bondi Sands Self-Tanning Foam 1hr express

-Indie Lee Coq-10 Toner

-Indie Lee Rosehip Cleanser

-Biossance Tea Tree Cleanser

-LaNeige Sleeping Lip Mask in Vanilla 

-Christophe Robin Purifying Shampoo

-Neutrogena Deep Clean Purifying Sheet Mask

-Haruharu Wonder Maqui Berry Mask

February likesFebruary likes

Spoiler

These are nice and wouldn't mind using them again if I found a great deal but wouldn't run to the store to restock. 

February nopesFebruary nopes

Spoiler

Nopes :

I had high hopes for the Creme Shop wipes, because they are alcohol-free and vegan, but I wasn't really impressed. I needed several wipes to take all of my makeup off and even then I always had to go back with another makeup remover. The packaging was also a major let down. The hard plastic opening part was poorly glued onto the packaging and fell off which eventually dried all my wipes.

Wasn't a fan of the B&B soap scent. There was too much clove in it for me. I usually am a sucker for these holiday spices type of scent, but this was too much.

Same happened for the Being by Sanctuary Spa bath bomb, I thought it would smell delicious, but the macadamia overpowered the caramel scent.

The Shiseido Full Lash Mascara was a fail. It is totally waterproof, but it has not volumizing or lenghtening effect. It made my lash point straight forward. Plus waterproof is just so hard to remove.

March lovesMarch loves

Spoiler

Loves : 

I work in a hospital and wash my hand an incredible amount of times per day, especially in these crazy times. The Sephora Aloe Vera Hand Mask was my rescue. The mask held tightly on my hands, the serum was thick enough to deeply moisturize, but too much so it dried quickly. I wish Sephora would carry this one all year long, because I need backups 😩.

The Sephora Pumpkin face mask smells incredible and does a great job at moisturizing. It doesn't smell like pumpkin though in my opinion. It has a sweet smell, not too intense.

Some of my new favorites are the Grow Gorgeous Back Into The Roots Scalp Mask (quick detox mask with a strong peppermint scent) and the Living Proof Night Cap Overnight Perfector (made my hair shine and my curls look beautiful the next morning).

The other items were lovely and would love to purchase again in full sizes.

March likes and okaysMarch likes and okays

Spoiler

The Being by Sanctuary Spa bath bombs in Chili Mango and Tonka Beans, Cloudberry and Lychee were nice. Smell isn't too overpowering or irritating and forms a light foam in the water. I bought these at Marshall's btw.

Origins Mega Mushroom Relief and Resilience Soothing Treatment Lotion was nice, I feel like it really soothed my sensitive skin. I had less redness and it gave an extra hydration boost to my skin.

Okays :

The Aveeno Hand Mask let me down big time. The little stickers to made the mask stay in place weren't sticky enough. The serum was THICK, like I was putting my hands in jell-o or pudding. It took a long time to absorb. In the end my hands were hydrated but didn't perform as well as the Sephora Aloe Vera Mask.

The Sand & Fog candle in 'Passion Tea' had a very light scent. I love this brand and there other candles but I was expecting something better.

Nope :

The Cirem HCR 3-in-1 Sheet Mask was awful I forgot to put it aside in the photo. I got this from a subscription box and I'm glad it was my last one. This is the type of mask that has pieces you can attach behind your ears and around your jaw. The eye holes were so tiny I had serum on my lids and in my eyelashes. The serum wouldn't absorb into my skin like it was sitting on top of it. I felt the residue all night and was happy to wash off my face the next morning.

Great empties @ellem24! Love the skincare; and I agree with you about the pumpkin sheet mask. I’m intrigued by that self tanning foam. 🧐 

4,049 Replies