cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Lip Lovers
|

Lisa Eldridge lipsticks

Hi all,

Wondering if the Lisa Eldridge lipsticks are worth hunting down? Thoughts?

Re: Lisa Eldridge lipsticks

6C666AEF-D3EA-42EA-9EE7-C71674A2D1E6.jpeg

Update just now on Lisa E products now releasing May 29, 16:00 UK time. Shipping will be June 14, new product previews on her site May 27 and 3 YouTube videos up May 28! Not a lot of a reprieve for us for May! 😭 @ChristalM @aviscardi @WinglessOne @PrettyPaint @Mochapj @itsfi @TraceyEB @Ispend2much6 @blackkitty2014 @heavyhedon @curlychiquita 

Product page is up!!

Im definite on 2 glosses and 1 lux lip (formula is new to me), but i also have my eye on 2 other lipsticks that i will have to see her apply. 

@Sunnysmom  Thanks so much! I'm glad she's posting videos in advance, as I'm not sure what I want yet. 

Me too @PrettyPaint , and I’m sure they’ll be very helpful ! 

Thanks, @Sunnysmom! I haven't decided yet if I'm going to buy anything. I'd love the Beauty color lip kit. I need to keep using my new Hermes lip balm, though, too.

@curlychiquita I don't love the lip shades which I guess is good but I missed out on Blush shade from last time. Will there be a re-stock this time does anyone know?

Some of the lip velvets are up for this preorder it appears @ChristalM @Mochapj . ( I also read she was maybe introducing some other new products this winter- eye etc.) She’s just the best isn’t she! 

Oh if she releases eyeshadow i will be safe hahah. I like quick matte shadow in the crease with liner looks so i can save some $ on that at least. Unless she comes out with matte shadow sticks =D i know she mentioned she is known for complexion , I’d imagine foundation would be so nice from her but too hard to shade match for online. 

@ChristalM I don’t believe she’s restocking any of the matte velvets until the fall 

Yup @curlychiquita . I can definitely see some of those shades on you if you do! 

@Sunnysmom This year might be the first year I will try the brand 😘 Thx you for the tag 💕🌹

I think you should @blackkitty2014 ! I know you’d like some of her stuff, glosses etc! 🥰

Thank you for the tag @Sunnysmom! And for the dates; it'll be helpful to see swatches. I'm going to try to be very selective, but she really does put out some wonderful products. 😍 

Me too @itsfi , and it’s time for me to really behave!! 🤗

@Sunnysmom   Oh no!  🙂  Thank you for the info!

Always something eh @Ispend2much6 ?! 💞

@Sunnysmom, thanks for the tag!! Looking forward to seeing the full line!

Me too @TraceyEB ! 🤗

thank you for posting! i did not see an update via email and was wondering when she was going to send it. too bad she isn't posting the video sooner lol. but il have to be ready to check out at the speed of light on my way! out the door that day - again HHA

I know @aviscardi earlier is always better so we can better decide how to spend our pennies! 😫🥰

ditto, when she mentioned glosses in affair and i thought songbird, those will be most likely be a yasss for me. At least the product page will be up first maybe we can see if she will sell sets like last time. The rest is all unknown , but i can at least say i'm skipping all the new liquid products, hopefully thats where everyone else will be running LOL.

3 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos179
  • EA19B0D5-410D-4EC5-86BC-D7386A55BA37.jpeg
  • A5D138E9-C125-426B-968A-70D192F8AD4E.jpeg
  • Velvet fawn
  • Screen Shot 2020-09-26 at 12.59.34 PM.png
  • Screen Shot 2020-10-02 at 12.49.34 PM.png
  • 4C3D06C2-A477-4902-82DF-1E03181E5600.png
  • D037E32F-705D-43AB-BED6-95E693CF69ED.png
  • 9A02D32E-D944-4264-8128-0EEE69D85BDB.png
  • C22BBFD0-C6D7-408B-AC10-144540C6DE72.png