Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Sephora Rewards Bazaar - Redemption Experiences

This post is for discussions and feedback on experiences we have had in redeeming rewards from the Bazaar.

For previews of rewards, and any other questions or discussion of current or future rewards, please refer to the main thread:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Insiders/Sephora-Rewards-Bazaar-Previews-and-Discussions/m-p/364121...

If you would like to look through discussions of redemption experiences prior to May 2017, please refer to the old Bazaar thread:

Spoiler

Beauty Blender Los Angeles trip

Spoiler

Bite Beauty - Lip Lab Experience

Spoiler

Too Faced Customized Face Chart with products

Spoiler

Shiseido - Summer Essentials 

Spoiler

Marc Jacobs engraved lipsticks 

Spoiler

Atelier Cologne - Citron d'Erable

Spoiler

Too Faced Peach Palette - engraved

Spoiler

Sephora Hydration Essentials

Spoiler

Re: Sephora Rewards Bazaar - Redemption Experiences

I just wish they have more bikes for rewards. Engraving or not, it doesn't matter. The bike itself is a great perk. 

Wow, I'm really happy for you guys. It's definitely a great reward. I never thought they'd have actual bike as reward.

Came home from work with a small box with the redemption instructions as well. I was expecting a bike but I guess I will have to wait another month for it! This was my first big reward redemption and my first time ever calling the Rouge line and I was very impressed. John was very professional and while he didn't have many details pertaining the reward, he was still very helpful so there's that. Can't wait to get the actual bike!! 🙂

That's so exciting!  I think the box is to give you something concrete to hold on to while you wait.  The customer service is impeccable even when they aren't always completely in the loop.  I can't wait to see pictures of your new bike!  @gonerogue

I also just called and received the same response. They asked for all my info but said that they don't have all the final details and can't give an estimate for when things will be finalized. When they do, we're supposed to expect an email. It does seem a little unprofessional that they didn't have this prepared beforehand 😕 Hopefully it's not too long before we hear back!

Because I can only reply to myself so many times this is now out of chronological order.  Please scroll down and read that first. 😉 

After rafting we decided to go for celebratory drinks;);). We survived after all!  A bottle of rosé later and dinner with the family on a patio was fantastic.  We then continued in separate directions.  We had full intentions of going for our meditation class but somehow ended up watching a fastastic band, crashing Uncorked (a wine and food party) and attending a Silent Disco instead!  IMG_2469.JPG

Vat is dis?Vat is dis?

IMG_2478.JPG

IMG_2480.JPG

IMG_0075.JPG

IMG_2497.JPG

IMG_0082.JPG

IMG_0085.JPG

IMG_0092.JPG

that looks like it was a super awesome experience @heartsmyface. thanks so much for sharing all the pictures!

@heartsmyface Thank you for sharing your experience, it looks like you did have a good time 🙂

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us!   Looks like so much fun!  💙💙💙

@heartsmyface

Aww man I thought for sure this is how you'd come home as @heartsmyface:

kpop k-pop k pop orange caramel ping pong GIF

Hahaha 😄 

I am so glad you had a wonderful experience overall though! You look radiant in every shot ❤ They really seemed to put in the effort to make sure it was awesome for you and your guest. Also, tell me more about Uncorked! I bet the food and wine was fabulous 😮 

OMG Lol!  @Mcakes  I was thinking the same thing!

IMG_0910.GIF

Bahahahaha!  That 'class' was more like the speakers' personal business propaganda.  She was selling "therapy" at different price points to both strengthen and get in touch with your lady parts.  I didn't appreciate all the subtle remarks within her presentation that cast self doubt into the minds of the audience. She was selling confidence by first taking it away:/. @Mcakes

RE: Re: Sephora Rewards Bazaar - Redemption Experiences

Hehehe! Uncorked was a wine and cheese pairing event with live music. A schmoozing event. We were supposed to have bought tickets for it but ended up lucking out by walking by at the right time. We had already missed the learning experience so it was all drinking and music on the patio for us.@Mcakes

Thanks for sharing the experience @heartsmyface! Sounded like lots of fun!

Ahh looks so much fun!

@heartsmyface Oh my goodness! What a fun day. It looks like the entire thing was an absolute blast, even with the smoke. 

The smoke was only really bad in the morning and seemed to have cleared up a little last night (or we just got used to it). Our eyes and noses are somewhat irritated but it wasn't bad enough to wear the face masks we brought up just in case.  The teacher for our first class was unable to get to whistler as his plane was delayed:(. On the bright side, we had more time to wander around and experience lots of unadvertised stuff. 

I can honestly say I got great value for the points! Today is my hubs' and kids' turn to enjoy Whistler themselves since they were so kind as to give me a day off from  being in mommy mode 24/7. I convinced them they need to go rafting!  I think I'll be taking baby hearts down to that lush grass for some giggly adventures and people watching.  

RE: Sephora Rewards Bazaar - Redemption Experiences

I'm just waking up from yesterdays fun reward day! Things didn't go at all as planned cause there are an air quality issues throughout this part of the province due to the forest fires in the interior. We still managed to have a blast though! First thing in the morning we made our way to the Ole Hendriksen tent where they were doing facials for the general public and were misting people with their new facial spray. They were quite busy when we first arrived. We chatted with the awesome representatives. The Ole bike way was too much temptation for my impulsive self so I rode around a bit. They had a photo booth set up where you could take pictures and hashtag the experience.

Re: RE: Sephora Rewards Bazaar - Redemption Experiences

Really love it!  I hate how the new BIC makes it impossible to tell a good "story" in mobile or iPad, like you can't order your pictures and move around, it makes me crazy!  But your trip looks awesome, and that is really good that the items are customized. I've had an event or two where my guest also gets the swag bag, and they should for sure!  @heartsmyface 

Re: RE: Sephora Rewards Bazaar - Redemption Experiences

Love that bike with the beautiful flowers in the front!!

RE: Sephora Rewards Bazaar - Redemption Experiences

There's no way to edit in the ap so let me continue here. We left for a bit to participate in some morning yoga on the grass. I didn't bring a mat thinking I'd save packing space since I'd be be receiving one as part of my perk redemption in the morning. [The mats had taken longer than expected to clear customs] The grass is beautiful and plush up here so it worked beautifully! We filled up on food from all the sample booths so didn't really have to buy lunch. We hit up Davids Tea and then went back to the Ole Booth where we were both given great personalized skincare advice and goodie bags! I love goodie bags! We were asked to leave our number and to come back when the mats and water bottles arrived. We then had to take a quick trip back to the hotel to give Baby Hearts a little love and snuggles.

Waiting for the hubbyWaiting for the hubby

IMG_2461.JPG

1,268 Replies
testing