Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Insiders

Sephora Rewards Bazaar - Redemption Experiences

This post is for discussions and feedback on experiences we have had in redeeming rewards from the Bazaar.

For previews of rewards, and any other questions or discussion of current or future rewards, please refer to the main thread:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Insiders/Sephora-Rewards-Bazaar-Previews-and-Discussions/m-p/364121...

If you would like to look through discussions of redemption experiences prior to May 2017, please refer to the old Bazaar thread:

Spoiler

Beauty Blender Los Angeles trip

Spoiler

Bite Beauty - Lip Lab Experience

Spoiler

Too Faced Customized Face Chart with products

Spoiler

Shiseido - Summer Essentials 

Spoiler

Marc Jacobs engraved lipsticks 

Spoiler

Atelier Cologne - Citron d'Erable

Spoiler

Too Faced Peach Palette - engraved

Spoiler

Sephora Hydration Essentials

Spoiler

Re: Sephora Rewards Bazaar - Redemption Experiences

What a great reward!  Hershel is a fab brand.  Enjoy your goodies @chrismcnair  !

It took awhile, but my Polaroid mini printer finally arrived in its pretty rewards box! It's been a process figuring out how to print the best possible pictures because the printed pictures tend to be a little dark and a bit green-tinged, but that's what photo editing apps are for, I suppose.

C0092F8C-1F50-4484-8BD5-C84ED439DC6B.jpeg

@txcatx How fun! I hope you enjoy it Smiley Happy

Best,
Rebecca 

This is so cute, @txcatx! Congratulations on getting it!

This is so cute, @txcatx! Congratulations on getting it!

That’s awesome!  Perhaps they included less than fresh film?  What a super fun toy though!  @txcatx 

RE: Re: Sephora Rewards Bazaar - Redemption Experiences

@txcatzx i got one of these for Xmas. You might try some different film. Sometimes if they are old film packs they print funny.

@txcatx Your photos are awesome! Congrats!

Wow, congrats on scoring this @txcatx! Your photos look like they turned out great despite the colouring you mentioned Smiley Happy

My Polaroid mobile printer came in. Wasn't expecting it to come packed in a giftbox like other rewards, but I was pleasantly surprised to see it was. 

20181231_193328515_iOS.jpg

OMG., me wanty @Hyesung. Nice find and I didnt see it in any rewards emails. How did you find out about it? Ooh, how much was it?

@Buootiful It was advertised in an email at the beginning of December. I think it was 1500 points, great deal! 

RE: Re: Sephora Rewards Bazaar - Redemption Experiences

Yes! It was 1500 points. I love mine, great for scrapbooking

@Hyesung, that is a really nice reward!

@Hyesung, that is a really nice reward!

RE: Sephora Rewards Bazaar - Redemption Experiences

Thanks @GG84! I’ve got it in my calendar 😆

Well. I re-Rouged. Oops. I was running low on skin care and decided I might as well grab it now since I was close. HOWEVER. I did noticed the re-Rouging rewards are different... Either 250 points or a clutch. I'm not sure I've seen that posted yet. I went with the points because they will be much more valuable to me than a clutch. I forgot the grab a screen shot though.

They added the point option at the end of the Aug when they made some changes to the the program @alexasteph @GG84

@alexasteph Oh? I didn't realize points were an option for re-rouging. That's neat. I end up Rouging quite early in the year and take the brush. I figure the idea is to build a whole rouge brush collection. 

@GG84 Must be new? Added it when they added points as an option for the birthday gift perhaps. Regardless, I was pleased to see that since I'd get no use out of a clutch. 

I re-rouged in October and then multiple times over in last couple of months.  When I redeemed my rouge gift there was also a brush along with the two items you mentioned (in-store). I took the brush. 

@naturalooks15 Yeah, the bush was the old one. I keep it in my bag with pressed powder for touch ups. I was happy to see the 250 points option.

Got the Sephoria shirt and tankB035D2CF-8BBB-4F8A-89BD-CFDB0534AF0F.jpeg

6 Replies