Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Sephora Rewards Bazaar - Redemption Experiences

This post is for discussions and feedback on experiences we have had in redeeming rewards from the Bazaar.

For previews of rewards, and any other questions or discussion of current or future rewards, please refer to the main thread:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Insiders/Sephora-Rewards-Bazaar-Previews-and-Discussions/m-p/364121...

If you would like to look through discussions of redemption experiences prior to May 2017, please refer to the old Bazaar thread:

Spoiler

Beauty Blender Los Angeles trip

Spoiler

Bite Beauty - Lip Lab Experience

Spoiler

Too Faced Customized Face Chart with products

Spoiler

Shiseido - Summer Essentials 

Spoiler

Marc Jacobs engraved lipsticks 

Spoiler

Atelier Cologne - Citron d'Erable

Spoiler

Too Faced Peach Palette - engraved

Spoiler

Sephora Hydration Essentials

Spoiler

I'm going to buy online from now on.I can't miss the oppo...

I'm going to buy online from now on.I can't miss the opportunity of getting free samples☺

Re: Sephora Rewards Bazaar - Redemption Experiences

@Carmenatty like everyone else already mentioned, points are associated with an account, not a receipt! The only thing I would say is that sometimes online rewards and in-store ones can differ, and I don’t think you can redeem anything with a point value over 500 in stores. The big ticket items are usually online only! I prefer to shop online after I’ve swatched things in store to take advantage of all the gifts with purchase and samples.

RE: Sephora Rewards Bazaar - Redemption Experiences

The points are associated to your account not the receipt. When you spend over $50 you get free shipping anyways with free samples, if you are rouge you get free shipping with any order. Why would anyone one want to buy in store without all of the free samples?

Re: RE: Sephora Rewards Bazaar - Redemption Experiences

In store, you can pick exactly the products and shades of free samples. Online, you can pick from a very limited few, and about half the time they'll run out and send you something else instead.

Personally, I love being able to swatch things in store. Things look much different online in carefully edited professional product photography than they do in person, or on my own skin tone. There's many good reasons for shopping online, but I prefer to go to a physical store when I have the opportunity.

You only need to use your beauty insider points to redeem...

You only need to use your beauty insider points to redeem for rewards, online or in store it doesn't matter

Thanks☺

Thanks☺

7FC80CD5-39D4-4803-8751-B4C89ABA3F0B.jpeg

3EC7626A-5E97-427F-B183-8E2F61E54C41.jpeg

I loved this reward —-  the Herschel bag is full size and I prefer this salt and pepper colour to the ad image.

such a cute bag! ❤️

This is a great reward, @chrismcnair!

This is a great reward, @chrismcnair!

RE: Re: Sephora Rewards Bazaar - Redemption Experiences

Nice! Enjoy!!

Sigh, bag not age. 

What a great reward!  Hershel is a fab brand.  Enjoy your goodies @chrismcnair  !

It took awhile, but my Polaroid mini printer finally arrived in its pretty rewards box! It's been a process figuring out how to print the best possible pictures because the printed pictures tend to be a little dark and a bit green-tinged, but that's what photo editing apps are for, I suppose.

C0092F8C-1F50-4484-8BD5-C84ED439DC6B.jpeg

@txcatx How fun! I hope you enjoy it 🙂

Best,
Rebecca 

This is so cute, @txcatx! Congratulations on getting it!

This is so cute, @txcatx! Congratulations on getting it!

That’s awesome!  Perhaps they included less than fresh film?  What a super fun toy though!  @txcatx 

RE: Re: Sephora Rewards Bazaar - Redemption Experiences

@txcatzx i got one of these for Xmas. You might try some different film. Sometimes if they are old film packs they print funny.

@txcatx Your photos are awesome! Congrats!

Wow, congrats on scoring this @txcatx! Your photos look like they turned out great despite the colouring you mentioned 🙂

My Polaroid mobile printer came in. Wasn't expecting it to come packed in a giftbox like other rewards, but I was pleasantly surprised to see it was. 

20181231_193328515_iOS.jpg

OMG., me wanty @Hyesung. Nice find and I didnt see it in any rewards emails. How did you find out about it? Ooh, how much was it?

testing