Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Sephora Rewards Bazaar - Redemption Experiences

This post is for discussions and feedback on experiences we have had in redeeming rewards from the Bazaar.

For previews of rewards, and any other questions or discussion of current or future rewards, please refer to the main thread:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Insiders/Sephora-Rewards-Bazaar-Previews-and-Discussions/m-p/364121...

If you would like to look through discussions of redemption experiences prior to May 2017, please refer to the old Bazaar thread:

Spoiler

Beauty Blender Los Angeles trip

Spoiler

Bite Beauty - Lip Lab Experience

Spoiler

Too Faced Customized Face Chart with products

Spoiler

Shiseido - Summer Essentials 

Spoiler

Marc Jacobs engraved lipsticks 

Spoiler

Atelier Cologne - Citron d'Erable

Spoiler

Too Faced Peach Palette - engraved

Spoiler

Sephora Hydration Essentials

Spoiler

Re: RE: Sephora Rewards Bazaar - Redemption Experiences

@eshoe I got the reward for my Mom.  I know she likes Laneige.

You are so thoughtful, @SportyGirly125! I’m sure she will love it☺️

That was so sweet of you @SportyGirly125! I’m sure she’ll love using this set ☺️ Congratulations on redeeming it! 

@bakeamuffin Thank you!  I got it just in time for her trip so she can travel with it.

I'm sad I missed this one.  Enjoy it!

Very nice, @SportyGirly125!

RE: Sephora Rewards Bazaar - Redemption Experiences

Received my 500 point redemption IGK Thirsty Girl Leave in Conditioner.

@uzi1234 How do you like it, I Have been thinking of trying the product?

I just tried it today on my clean damp curly hair. It does tame the frizz but doesnt feel anymore conditioned than usual. The spray smells alot like alcohol with a little bit of fragrance and is super cold to the touch-again because of the alcohol i believe. I will have to keep using it to see if I like it enough to purchase a bottle myself. Also i did use it once on my dry hair on the crown of my head and it did not help with frizz at all.

@uzi1234, great reward🙂 I wish they would have had the h...

@uzi1234, great reward🙂 I wish they would have had the hair balm in it as a reward.

Re: Sephora Rewards Bazaar - Redemption Experiences

I redeemed the 2500 for the Rouge $100 reward and I think I should've read the fine print more clearly. For some reason, I thought it was a gift card, but it's a promo code. It seriously reduces the value of the promo code for me since it means I can't use my 20% off with it, can't use another promo code for deluxe samples, and I already can't exchange or return anything I buy with it. So many caveats!

Try placing your order over the phone.  When I did during the last sale (because I wanted to use 7 gift cards) I was able to use the 20% over the phone AND use it on an online purchase.  

I asked to combine the $100 reward with the 20% off and was told that it cannot be done.

This is the reply that many others have experienced. 

@makeitup305 if you go in store you can combine it with t...

@makeitup305 if you go in store you can combine it with the 20 percent off. You cannot return items, but you can exchange for the same thing if you get an item that is faulty.

Re: @makeitup305 if you go in store you can combine it with t...

@grayreb maybe it's possible to do it in store but my SA said it didn't work or I guess she didn't want to try. When I asked her to she said they'd tried earlier in the day and it didn't work. 

@grayreb When did you do that?  I heard some ppl had success with that during previous sales but not the current one.

I believe it was during the last coupon when they started making changes to Rouge. The one before the Friends and Family discount.

I recently redeemed my points for the Laneige PM Regimen reward and oh my gosh, I LOVE it! Such a great reward for only 750 points. As usual, it came nicely packed in their fancy Beauty Insider box (love these!) Included was one of the softest towels I have ever felt. It’s one of those towels that wrap securely around your chest. It also came up a headband with a cute bow which is super handy to keep my hair back when using my Clarisonic. There was a zippered pouch in the prettiest shade of blue and best of all, it’s actually large enough to be useful! And lastly there were deluxe sizes of the Lip Sleeping Mask, Water Sleeping Mask, and Eye Sleeping Mask. I can’t wait to use everything. 

@Lucki1 That sounds like such a fun rewards set! Congrats on getting it & hope you’re enjoying the Laneige products - those some of my favorites!! 

RE: Re: Sephora Rewards Bazaar - Redemption Experiences

I got one too but due to the Canada post strike, the delivery has been delayed to (hopefully) tomorrow. Thanks for your review, now I’m extra excited to receive it!!

Do you have any pictures? I would love to see the set!

1 Reply
testing