Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Sephora Rewards Bazaar - Redemption Experiences

This post is for discussions and feedback on experiences we have had in redeeming rewards from the Bazaar.

For previews of rewards, and any other questions or discussion of current or future rewards, please refer to the main thread:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Insiders/Sephora-Rewards-Bazaar-Previews-and-Discussions/m-p/364121...

If you would like to look through discussions of redemption experiences prior to May 2017, please refer to the old Bazaar thread:

Spoiler

Beauty Blender Los Angeles trip

Spoiler

Bite Beauty - Lip Lab Experience

Spoiler

Too Faced Customized Face Chart with products

Spoiler

Shiseido - Summer Essentials 

Spoiler

Marc Jacobs engraved lipsticks 

Spoiler

Atelier Cologne - Citron d'Erable

Spoiler

Too Faced Peach Palette - engraved

Spoiler

Sephora Hydration Essentials

Spoiler

Re: Sephora Rewards Bazaar - Redemption Experiences

@lachaton The Reward Bazaar preview thread is still not fixed, If you are up for it, maybe make a new thread? It was so helpful to see all the upcoming rewards listed together and notifications of when they go up. 

RE: Sephora Rewards Bazaar - Redemption Experiences

On Saturday, Nov 4 I had my makeover at Sephora Sherway Gardens, Toronto. This was a 2,000 point perk. They gave me four choices of dates, I chose Nov 4, and they gave me only one time option, which was 1:00. So my mom and I went to the mall, they had the station ready with a “reserved for Sarah” card with hearts all over it, which was really cute. The usual Rewards Bazaar box was there too. The artist, Shanel, greeted us and asked some questions about the type of look I wanted. She then took me to the skincare area, where I got the whole routine done: cleansing, peel, mask, etc. The girl was amazing but I cannot remember her name 😞 she asked all these questions that ensured the skincare was very personalized. It was really relaxing. Then I went back to the makeup station, and Shanel began the makeover. I asked for a neutral eye with winged liner, as I can never do liner on myself and I wanted to see how a pro would do it. The makeover was really good, she used some of my favourite products and some that I’d never tried, or planned to try. For example Fenty foundation- I’d never thought it would look good on me, but it did. I asked for a neutral lip as I had to wear it for about 9 hours until I went out, so I liked that. I really really liked how she did my brows, too. Hopefully the pic I added works, I took it directly after. She was really nice as well and made it a good experience. Thank you Shanel!!! My mom and my friends really liked how it looked. My mom did point out in the car on the way home that I had a foundation line, so I just took some of my foundation and blended it down my neck to fix that. The reward box had a bottle of Fiji water in it (🙏🏼, I was so thirsty) some adorable sugarfina (?) lip gummies, and a $100 gift card, which was great to receive, especially during the sale. The only thing lacking, or the only downside to this experience is that I never received a custom face chart. I know a lot have gone up on the bazaar and I’ve tried to grab them but I always miss them. So that was a major selling point to this reward, as makeovers are usually free anyways (not that it wasn’t great, and she was a senior artist so it was a more valuable experience)... But i’ve been wanting a face chart so that I can frame it and put it in my beauty room, and to give me some more ideas on how a pro would do my makeup (because they know what they are doing :p) so maybe Sephora can send me one after the fact 😬😬 I don’t know I’m just kind of sad about that part. So ya that was my experience 🙂 overall really good.

Re: RE: Sephora Rewards Bazaar - Redemption Experiences

The $100 gift card is great @Sarrah89! Instead of saying $100 worth of product, I wish they said a $100 gift card and I'd definitely get one next time I see it come around!

Sounds like fun. I wouldnt have done it had it not been for that 100 dollar gift card. That had to be the reason you did it right? Because the experience was nice and a nice added bonus to the gift card but makeovers are free for us rouges so you probably wouldnt have done it if the gift card wasnt included right? 

Im just curious because reading your story yoy make it sound like you were surprised by the gift card but it said it was part of it in the reward so i was just curious if thats why you did it or not? Either way awesome story and awesome reward. Now that i hit 10k im hoping for a good 10k reward of merchandise. I was like 3 days short of the 10k merchandise rewards that were just released so im assuming its going to be a while...

HAha the gift card was definitely a big reason. Exactly, makeovers are usually free. Had never done the skincare part before so that was nice too

RE: Sephora Rewards Bazaar - Redemption Experiences

UPDATE: they will be mailing me the face chart. Yay!!!!! 😄

@Sarrah89 that sounds like a great experience, I really like how your

makeup turned out! Did you receive your face chart yet? The face chart and gift card would be the best! 

I just recieved it last week!! I love it 🙂 C4B46A7E-F99D-4302-8E88-13C8500DCE97.jpeg

Have you received your face chart?  @Sarrah89

SO WHAT REWARD WERE YOU SUPPOSED TO HAVE REDEEMED? SORRY. JUST JOINED THE CONVERSATION

RE: Re: RE: Sephora Rewards Bazaar - Redemption Experiences

I posted the screen shot of everything the reward was supposed to include 🙂 makeover, face chart, $100 in products

@Sarrah89  You knew I was waiting to hear how it went!!  Your makeup looks great.  I think if you call the rewards concierge line, they should help you with the missing chart.. whether that is sending you a chart or refunding points.  I'm glad you had a good time and are happy with the results!  Did you already use the giftcard? lol

you look STUNNING! make sure to contact customer service...

you look STUNNING! make sure to contact customer service about the face chart. good luck!!

Re: you look STUNNING! make sure to contact customer service...

Thank you!!! Xox 🙂 

This is a long overdue post regarding my Sole x Wildfox Bike redemption. I've had the bike for well over a month now and the perfume for about a month as well. Again, I'm sorry! I've been real busy and I have my bike in a closet at work so I kept forgetting to take pictures of it. I redeemed this reward with the intention of learning how to ride a bike but this bike is just too tall for me! I am pretty short... about 5'2 and this afternoon I tried getting on it and I just couldn't do it without feeling like I was going to tip over and fall on my face. I'm going to have to learn how to ride a bike on a MUCH smaller bike and probably won't be using this one until I'm comfortable enough to try this one out again. Overall, I am very pleased with my redemption and do not regret spending 5,000 points for the bike and the engraved perfume 🙂

Here she is!Here she is!Beautiful logo with floral adornmentsBeautiful logo with floral adornmentsCork handle bars!Cork handle bars!Seat is very comfy compared to other bikesSeat is very comfy compared to other bikesSole logo on the front of the bikeSole logo on the front of the bikeWildfox Perfume front viewWildfox Perfume front viewWildfox Perfume back view with "Ika" engravement. Ika is my childhood nickname.Wildfox Perfume back view with "Ika" engravement. Ika is my childhood nickname.

Congratulations, @gonerouge! I would love for this reward...

Congratulations, @gonerouge! I would love for this reward to come back, it's my favorite! I'm hoarding my points in the meantime!

That bike is awesome!!!!!  Almost too pretty to use!  Almost! @gonerogue

I was really upset i missed this one. Like really upset. And then they did it again and i missed it again. Out of all the rewards i never wanted this would have been awesome but now I've got just over 10k points and they dont come out with like merchandise rewards for that point amount often. Its usually like experienc

gonerogue wrote:

This is a long overdue post regarding my Sole x Wildfox Bike redemption. I've had the bike for well over a month now and the perfume for about a month as well. Again, I'm sorry! I've been real busy and I have my bike in a closet at work so I kept forgetting to take pictures of it. I redeemed this reward with the intention of learning how to ride a bike but this bike is just too tall for me! I am pretty short... about 5'2 and this afternoon I tried getting on it and I just couldn't do it without feeling like I was going to tip over and fall on my face. I'm going to have to learn how to ride a bike on a MUCH smaller bike and probably won't be using this one until I'm comfortable enough to try this one out again. Overall, I am very pleased with my redemption and do not regret spending 5,000 points for the bike and the engraved perfume 🙂

Here she is!Here she is!Beautiful logo with floral adornmentsBeautiful logo with floral adornmentsCork handle bars!Cork handle bars!Seat is very comfy compared to other bikesSeat is very comfy compared to other bikesSole logo on the front of the bikeSole logo on the front of the bikeWildfox Perfume front viewWildfox Perfume front viewWildfox Perfume back view with "Ika" engravement. Ika is my childhood nickname.Wildfox Perfume back view with "Ika" engravement. Ika is my childhood nickname.

es and stuff like that but the last two being the entire collection of the two faced peaches and cream line and the tory burch purse, wallet and perfumes were downright awesome. Cant wait until the next time. I set my alarm for 11:55 every tuesday and thursday now. I've spent 2 years saving up points and rarely buying makeup, flat irons, skin care, etc. Elsewhere so its time they come out with something good for me! Lol. 

Love the bike. Hope u get to use it soon.  Congrats. 

very pretty. hope you learn how to bike soon! :)

very pretty. hope you learn how to bike soon! 🙂

RE: Re: Sephora Rewards Bazaar - Redemption Experiences

@gonerogue wow the reward looks incredible!!! Thanks for sharing and congrats!

The Laneige 500 point perk is back in stock!!

testing