Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Insiders
|

Love for Brushes

I'm developing a love for brushes of all kinds.  I bought a few higher end brushes and they are amazing.  They are incredibly soft and my makeup glides on like a dream.  There are so many interesting shapes. I am really interested in creating a beautiful brush collection.  Show your brushes and share any cleaning and storage tips and let us know which ones are your favorites.

Tom Ford Brushes.jpeg

Re: RE: Love for Brushes

@MCSSavvy When her pro face set came out, I didnโ€™t want the whole set. But the Sky Face set I think I will use every single one. Just that I have too many brushes so I tend to over think sometimes ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ 

RE: Re: RE: Love for Brushes

@blackkitty2014 you will love the sky face set. Iโ€™m waiting on the eye set. Canโ€™t wait

RE: Love for Brushes

@KNC24  YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSS!!!! 

@Mochapj @curlyciquita @Kim888

Thank you for the tag @KNC24 !!! I donโ€™t think I follow that page so I hadnโ€™t seen this!!!

@KNC24 Thank you for the tag

@WinglessOne and @itsfi youโ€™re welcome ladies. Iโ€™m glad are excited with me.

@KNC24  Thanks for tagging me! I resisted the eye set during the first release, but I might cave this time. I think these brushes would be great for travel. 

Thank you for the tag @KNC24! ๐Ÿค— Iโ€™m so excited these are coming back!! ๐Ÿ˜

Re: Love for Brushes

Just ordered it.  It looks almost exactly like MK-2 powder brush.  Called Beautylish, they said this Lunar brush is even softer, almost same specs and quality.  Will check when it arrives.  Any thoughts from anybody out there?

Re: Love for Brushes

This is my first full size blue squirrel brush from Chikuhodo and I'm very impressed. It is super soft, though of course I have nothing to compare it to. I don't use powder all over my face anymore but I did use it to dust some setting powder under my eyes and over spot concealer. I also used it to apply blush...probably a no-no from die hard fude fans but I found it applies my super pigmented blushes beautifully! 

I know ppl are getting their lunar brush..... Michele Wang brush is back in stock

I just ordered the set. Curious to know what everyoneโ€™s experiences with it has been like. I am hoping that the set will work well for my hooded eye shape.

The shipping for mine came freakishly fast @teufel. I havenโ€™t opened them yet. This is how it comes. I got the brush book too.

People on reddit are losing their s*** that this isn't a Chikuhodo brush. 

The original intro email states this is a collab with Chikuhodo even though the ferrule doesn't say Chikuhodo and I think it may be licensing issue? 

It looks like a Chikuhodo. I don't have any other squirrel hair brushes from Chikuhodo (only their goat brushes) so I can't compare. But some are saying even if it's better they feel cheated buying an "in-house" Beautylish brand brush. Seriously?! 

Mine arrived and if it's beautiful craftsmanship and is soft and good quality, I really don't care if it's Chikuhodo. Maybe people feel cheated without the brand attached but I bought this brush because 1) it's cute 2) I assumed Chikuhodo = quality. Whether it's Chikuhodo or not doesn't change 1 and for 2, if the quality is still there, I'm happy.

It's live!

It's live!

@KNC24 Thanks for the tag

RE: Re: RE: Love for Brushes

@SportyGirly125 no problem
testing