Spoiler
Revolution lipstick: Gash, Protest, Matte Carnal
Revolution gloss: Gash, Shadowheart
Blush: Satisfy
Other: Gash nail polish

Re: Urban Decay Thread!

Those purples ❤️ ❤️ ❤️

Wow!  I can't even imagine the price on that. Where to store it...?

Shhhhhh, I think if it magically appeared you would figure something out;). 

GASP!!!!!!  Is that a lipstick motherload?   

100 new lipsticks is kind of overwhelming, plus I'm pretty bummed they are discontinuing the revolution lipsticks. I'm sure there will be some shades I'll love though. I'm just surprised since they just came out with their matte collection not too long ago. I wonder if the revolution shades are still going to be part of this Vice collection?

I agree...I'm more overwhelmed by this than I am excited, lol. 

from what the article says it seems like all of the shades they currently have + some are being reformulated into this current range. idk if that means they will be very similar, i hope so for the mattes too. It is weird since they came out not long ago for such a huge revamp

I'm allergic to the revolution version of the lipstick, wonder if this is reformulated? 

@SydBristow @heartsmyface

From Refinery 29

The new Vice (that's what the inclusive collection is now called) takes all of the existing lipstick shades (including some discontinued ones, some limited-edition selects, and some brand-new ones) and repackages, reformulates, and reintroduces them to the world.

Yay, thanks for the info!!! 🙂 I will try one and see...

@SydBristow I hope they work for you. If you still have one of the current ones you should keep it and compare the ingredients with the new ones when they release 🙂

Oh no!   What a bummer!   I've only ever had a bad reaction to the Tarte lipsurgence crayons.  

I can't imagine this is just a packaging overhaul, but I guess we'll see soon. 

I knew there was a reason ud was discounting their revolution lipsticks! Lol, then claiming its a "gift" to us loyal UDers. Oh how they twisted the truth...just making space for their newly launched vice lipsticks lol. I'm curious to see how the quality will compare though 

I feel the quality is going to go downhill, especially when considering the price is dropping from $22 down to $17!

I'm not actually all that worried about this, though I will be vigilant (as I am after any reformulation) before buying them, since the special edition lipsticks have all for a while now been priced at $18, which—if I remember correctly from when I checked when the Gwen Stefani lipsticks first launched—are actually a little more product, though I think that has more to do with the shape of the tube.

I've always been impressed by UD lipstick formulation, though I know others who are far less so, and they've always worn well on my lips no matter what the finish.  That said, after my flurry of half-off purchases the last few weeks, I'm on a lipstick moratorium.

This worries me too. I wonder if putting it in different packaging just means less product and therefore a lower price. That is what I would hope..

maybe they wont be as heavy anymore? the pkg. Unless the size will be less product. OR the repkg means a similar formula but being rebranded . who knows lol

Anonymous Insider

I was going to drive to Ulta today to look for a couple of the discounted lipsticks since I have an Ulta offer for $15 off of $50 purchase. 

Now I am not sure if should be buying the old lipsticks or wait for the new line to become available. There seems to be SO MANY shades!

The 'older' ones are only a couple months old, so completely worth the price.  

Definitely go for it and score some of the older ones. I just bought a ton and am so happy I did. Even if the new ones are amazing, the revolutions are fabulous and such a steal at this price! 

Anonymous Insider

I went ahead and both three of them yesterday from my ulta. They ahead many of them still available. I picked 1993, sheer anarchy, and after dark.

They had a single catfight left... Also I was tempted to get sheer slowburn. I regret my decision not to get it. 

2,658 Replies
testing