Alice purple.jpg

UD (dot) com Exclusive shades that I own and can swatch for people:

Spoiler
Revolution lipstick: Gash, Protest, Matte Carnal
Revolution gloss: Gash, Shadowheart
Blush: Satisfy
Other: Gash nail polish

Re: Urban Decay Thread!

@malday You might want to check CCO if you have one near you. I picked up Mrs. Mia Wallace there last year for something like $9, and when I went this year, my CCO still had some. 

I still have mine, I was just excited it's becoming permanent haha. Also I think my closest CCOs are hours away 😕

I'm so happy!  I love the UD formula but found they never had enough variation in shades.  Now I see several I would like to add to my collection, starting with Studded, Vanity Kills, Junkie and Jawbreaker.  I also hope to find an opaque gold shade once we see swatches.  Then perhaps even move onto to Heroine or Peversion.  The price is even going down!  How often does that happen?!  Yay!

I think I will skip Bite Kale after all in favor of getting Junkie instead 🙂

@annec322 I wonder if junkie will look like the shadow and liner...

I own & love that eyeliner!  That would be so amazing!  I could wear them together and go full on junkie!

I love studded too!

I'm drooling over Jawbreaker too!

I only want 25 of them 😛 . Also at the risk of sounding like a total brat, I really wish the people who were sent these amazing vaults would just do some arm swatches for the rest of us!!!

Just based on the promo photo, I count 15 I'm interested in.

However, UD lipsticks have never been my favorite formula, so I think once these come out I'll start with a test one before committing to the rest 😉

I expect Phyrra or Temptalia will have swatches soon.

I hope they have swatches soon too! I mean OMG I'd die getting that vault! Just amazing!!! Don't need any reviews or anything right now... we just wanna see the colors! Gotta start that shopping list! 😄

closer!!! 😛 and some swatches

This info from Temptalia:

Today, Urban Decay announced that it is re-releasing/reformulating their lipstick line, which will be launched as Vice Lipstick in 100 shades (new, old, and returning favorites). There are supposed to be 20 shades that will be exclusive to Sephora. There will be six finishes: Mega Matte, Comfort Matte, Cream, Metallized, Sheer and Sheer Shimmer. The lipsticks will retail for $17 and be available June 5th.

Screen Shot 2016-05-03 at 2.43.23 PM.pngScreen Shot 2016-05-03 at 2.43.03 PM.pngScreen Shot 2016-05-03 at 2.42.53 PM.png

Ooooh gimme all of them!!! -evil laughter-

So the bulk of my order hasn't come yet. My second order that was placed last week had arrived yesterday. Plus the Canada Post tracking for the orders are down and this is the first time this has happened. They are currently 'investigating' the situation. All I know is if I don't get my lippies I just want my $$ back! Sort of odd that the CP tracking isn't working because with every other company it does. The SA told me she doesn't even know for sure if that order of mine shipped and it was all the matte lippies =( Sorta bummed...

My goodness, you still haven't received the first order? That's terrible.

Ya! I think I was getting excited about the mattes with you at one point? I can't recall lol but either way isn't it odd. Also they told me maybe they have not even shipped out!!! Thanks for understanding 🙂

Kinda bummed - put an Alice in Wonderland lippie in my cart, went to lunch, and now they're all OOS plus it won't display the product page 😞

Same here - but they said on Facebook that the Alice collection hasn't released yet.  So I am guessing it released today in error and will be back on the 5th which is supposed to be the release date... 

Look at that beautiful box set!!! OMG!

Screen Shot 2016-05-03 at 12.18.44 PM.png

Closer look at that vault! 😉

Screen Shot 2016-05-03 at 1.44.58 PM.png

Oh wow ..I could only dream lol

I am hopeful for nice brown tones. I like browns and I find they are often not done at all or not done well.

2,658 Replies
testing