Revolution lipstick: Gash, Protest, Matte Carnal
Revolution gloss: Gash, Shadowheart
Blush: Satisfy
Other: Gash nail polish

Re: Urban Decay Thread!

Optical Illusion?

The new lip palettes are up on UD

20171023_nagel_01.jpg20171023_nagel_03.jpg20171023_nagel_04.jpg20171023_nagel_05.jpg

RE: Re: Urban Decay Thread!

I just saw these yesterday on their site and now I want them! They don't seem as good of a deal as the bigger one but they are so cool! I've never ordered from them directly tho.

Did everyone see the new smaller palette they are launching as well? Trendmood1 posted it - they are just full of new products lately! the middle split shade looks so fun

I ordered the metallic eyeshadow palette, did anyone else? I love the look of the shadows but the palette packaging seems ridiculous. I have never used a product provided mirror (or brush) as intended. Both just seem to add unecessary bulk to the packaging.

Ok so I love the shadows I’ve tried so far, the mirror sucks but the palette slides out of the case and that’s ok so far. 

This one's an easy pass for me. A lot of the colours match Afterdark, and this is without a doubt the clumsiest palette design I've seen in a long time. There is nowhere to grip it, and I can see a lot of people fumbling and dropping it. Its unwieldly in person.

Agree with mirrors and brushes that come with palettes, I never use them!

Available now on UD's site!

Heavy Metals Metallic Eyeshadow PaletteHeavy Metals Metallic Eyeshadow PaletteVice Metal Meets Matte Lipstick PaletteVice Metal Meets Matte Lipstick PaletteScreen Shot 2017-10-11 at 6.37.26 AM.png

IMG_7504.PNG

cross posting from the fall & winter new releases thread!
5 new heavy metal glitter liners coming from urban decay! 

I checked these out in person at the UD store in my region, and I have to say Gamma Ray is totally disappointing. Its blue glitter in CLEAR gel. That's all. They could have done more with it. Its not even chromatic, its all one colour of blue.

Pyro and Grind are amazing looking though. Pyro is psychadelic holographic colour in blue and green, whereas Grind is a pink version.

@Mechart I saw an influencer I follow swatch them yesterday and I definitely agree! There's no pigment behind it, it's just glitter. Might be good if you're adding a loose glitter on top, but I'll be skipping on that one 

(judging by the swatches, it looked like the other darker ones would be better with a base too)

Spotted on Selfridge. OOS at the moment... also unsure if these will be available here.

Screen Shot 2017-10-08 at 9.20.38 AM.png

@veronika23  OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11 I LOVE Patrick Nagel!!!!!!!!!!!!

He did so much artwork for Duran Duran and they were my favorite group growing up! I wonder if the colors in the palettes will make it worth getting any of these.......

@mermadelove  well if you love the artwork on one maybe pick it up anyway if it comes here or Selfridge can ship to you. I have some stuff that's just for collection purposes 😄

@veronika23 I love that- you are great at rationalization... you might even be better than me!  😉

@sarahshter   well it's true 😄 😄 😄

@veronika23  I think between all of us collectors, they could open a Make Up Museum when we die!!!!! LOL 😄

@mermadelove  yup!!!!  I could have my own MAC store! 😄 😄 😄

@veronika23 😂🤣😂

More swatches of the new UD Heavy Metal eye shadow palette

Screen Shot 2017-10-08 at 9.15.11 AM.png

testing