Spoiler
Revolution lipstick: Gash, Protest, Matte Carnal
Revolution gloss: Gash, Shadowheart
Blush: Satisfy
Other: Gash nail polish

RE: Urban Decay Thread!

Swatches of the metallic palette

As a WOC, Urban Decay is my go to for almost everything! Their colors are so pigmented, vibrant and actually show up on my skin! 💁🏾

Re: Urban Decay Thread!

Holiday palette

Screen Shot 2017-10-06 at 7.59.59 PM.png

Tried to screenshot a video..... Urban Decay Heavy MetalsUrban Decay Heavy Metals

The packaging is throwing me.... Screenshot_20171006-214556.png

Available now on their site

Screen Shot 2017-10-02 at 8.53.59 AM.png

@JazaChai I didn't see a posting about the UD Flash Sale that Nordstrom Rack is having, so here is a link:

https://www.nordstromrack.com/events/187487

Hey guys, anyone else following the ULTA sale? I was planning on buying like six of the Razor Sharp liquid liners (staying at midnight tonight), but the sale is only on two colors (Fireball and Junkshow-which is now sold out)! Kinda pissed because the advertisement doesn't specify that it's only those colors. It actually features two different colors in the picture! Hate to be disloyal to Sephora, but at 11$ a liner, it was too much of a deal. Thoughts? You think I should call them about it? 

Sharing this here...interesting, since the first version has been sitting on clearance for months now. Smiley Indifferent 

ud.JPG

RE: Re: Urban Decay Thread!

Yeah I got junkie just to get it since it was on sale not knowing there had been another version. Then I came across the last blackmail they had at a Nordstrom rack and it was on sale. I love it! Haven't even opened the junkie one & wish it wasn't too late to return it. Oh well. But now I really want the new one! Am wondering if it'll end up on clearance for $20 later tho ...

RE: Re: Urban Decay Thread!

I like the colors in this one better. I think I'll get this one.

Any deep/dark gals.try the contour palette? I'm thinking...

Any deep/dark gals.try the contour palette? I'm thinking of purchasing via Nordstrom with a gift card I have.

Re: Any deep/dark gals.try the contour palette? I'm thinking...

I have never contoured. Literally scared to try. Lol!

Free Naked palette for the first 100 peeps who spend $75 at the UD Grand Opening on Friday, Sept 8th & Sept 9th 

Spoiler
Urban Decay is opening its second free-standing store at Westfield Century City Mall this Friday, Sept. 8, and to celebrate, it's giving out free Naked palettes to the first 100 customers who spend $75 or more on both Friday and Saturday, Sept. 9.

If you're one of the lucky customers, you get to choose between the original bronze-focused Naked palette; Naked 2, which features taupe-based shades; or Naked 3, with rose-tinted shades. With any offer like this, though, remember that it's limited to one per customer while supplies last.

@ZombieMetroAnt Love those pics! 

Too bad I live on the east coast! Lol! Would have been worth the drive!

Coming out with a cushion foundation in Singapore - Dates for North America to be confirmed.

Screen Shot 2017-09-04 at 11.49.57 AM.png

The new lipstick swatches from Temptalia

Screen Shot 2017-09-03 at 5.48.31 PM.png

Spoiler
Screen Shot 2017-09-03 at 5.48.42 PM.pngScreen Shot 2017-09-03 at 5.48.54 PM.pngScreen Shot 2017-09-03 at 5.49.05 PM.pngScreen Shot 2017-09-03 at 5.49.15 PM.png

@veronika23 Thanks for sharing!  They look great - I can't wait to swatch them in person!

@greeneyedgirl107    np 🙂 Some nice ones in there!

Plague may just have to become mine one day...I keep dancing around purple lipsticks lately, trying new ones but never finding the *right* one. I've ignored Plague in the past for some unknown reason, but the more I see it, the more I think it might be perfect.

Nice to see Exhibition stuck around (it was one of the Basquiat colors), and Heartache is calling to me as well. Sigh, I need no more lipsticks 😅

See if they have any Plague left in the clearance section -- there's a couple shades from the Vintage XX line left there here on Sephora online!

1 Reply
testing