Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Brand Loyal

Urban Decay Thread!

HIGH TIME I updated the OP.

Upcoming Releases:

Alice Through the Looking Glass

Palette, $60

5 Lipsticks, $18

UD (dot) com Exclusive shades that I own and can swatch for people:

Spoiler
Revolution lipstick: Gash, Protest, Matte Carnal
Revolution gloss: Gash, Shadowheart
Blush: Satisfy
Other: Gash nail polish

Re: Urban Decay Thread!

Personally, I would suggest the MetalMatte palette. Bit more versatile with the shimmer/metallic and the matte shades and the variety of colors. Moondust would just be all shimmer so you'd likely need some colors from other palette for a complete look. The metal eyeshadows are super smooth and pigmented and the matte shades I've not had issues blending. They are a bit stiffer but that just comes with the territory of matte shadows.

That's definitely the direction I'm leaning.  At least if I get that now I won't have to regret not purchasing it since it's a limited edition.   The moondust was very sparkly. Probably not for wearing at the office.  

i would definitely get the metal matte! they are both nice, but the metal matte is LE and moondust isn't (for now). plus, i love the KVD formula more than the UD- the metal crush is amazing.

Just got an email from UD. The Vice Liquid Lipsticks come out on January 19th! 

All of the shades are up on UD website. 10 of them are UD website exclusive. 

oh hmm! Not sure about the shades. I feel like i have to try balktalk just because i like the vice lipstick version> But none of the other shades are really calling to me. Lots of bolds. at least UD has free returns.

There isn't many I'm interested in that I don't already own in the regular vice. Will probably go with Amulet since it's one of my favorites and I'm interested in seeing how the metal formula is. Flame looks interesting, but will wait to see swatches. Hopefully Temptalia has swatches up before the release. 

yea same here, especially to try the formula

The liquid lipsticks are live on the brand site - some more swatches

I ordered Amulet, Trap Queen and Rapture... I don't need another red but red with GLITTER? Can't resist.

Thank you! picked up rapture. considering it is a UD exclusive shade and the only one i was interested in, it was a good opportunity to redeem the free birthday eyeshadow and mini UD setting spray coupon codes! Smiley Very Happy

I just got mine and wore it yesterday and was not impressed with the longevity at all

Naked Skin Highlighting Fluid - Exclusive to the sephora app Feb 26th

Aha - the elusive Skywalk!  Soooo pretty!  I'm not sure what I think about the doefoot applicator - I like getting a little drop out of the Cover FX dropper to easily mix with my foundation, but I can probably make it work! Smiley Happy

Still no swatches of these yet?

@sinfullyI haven't seen any yet. For sure I'll post when I do! Dying to see some Smiley Very Happy

The UD illuminators are back up - including Skywalk! @veronika23 @sinfully 

I can't remmeber who else was waiting for this and I already gave a heads up to @Randell. Smiley Happy

Thanks @Tamara76 Smiley Happy  Per usual it's not up in Canada... Keeping an eye open though. Thx!

Awwww man!!   I hope it comes up soon!

Me too! It's ok... ebates is only at 4% Smiley Very Happy

Highlighted

WOW! - Vice Liquid Lipstick in Heroine + Vice Special Effects Lip Topcoat in Litter

Haha.... the white brush.... putting green glitter topcoat on... with no topcoat on it...

Really though those topcoats seem to just be covering up the lipstick.

Lol.. Thanks for calling it... I noticed those things also. 

Holy mermaid lips, Batman!

Some of these look very patchy and not very attractive.  Anyone notice that?  Also the vice Liquid Lipsticks are very touch and go.  The metallic ones are very patchy I've found, but some of the other finishes are just fine.  I was very excited to purchase but now I'm not sure.

3 Replies