Alice purple.jpg

UD (dot) com Exclusive shades that I own and can swatch for people:

Spoiler
Revolution lipstick: Gash, Protest, Matte Carnal
Revolution gloss: Gash, Shadowheart
Blush: Satisfy
Other: Gash nail polish

Re: Urban Decay Thread!

So excited for you!!!  Can't wait to hear your thoughts!!!

I will definitely share pics! 

Please!  

So pretty but agree with others that many are repeats from palettes. Five shadows alone are from the Ammo palette. At least it saves me from temptation 😉 

Brings back memories! 🙂 

Hard to justify with so many repeats. 😞 Will have to think about it. I can hope some end up released as singles, although not sure that's likely.

This is lovely but I won't be getting it. Not only the price (I'd much rather have a set of minis at a lower price), but there's so many repeats from what I already have, especially the shadows.

Anonymous Insider

Just saw this on trendmood (which is so exciting because I was just thinking of how much I loved my UD Concealer and wished there were color correcting versions):

Capture.PNG

I have been STALKING Trendmood and Sephora waiting to see these go live. I was super disappointed with the YSL Neutralizers--they're so dark and at the same time too sheer--so I am really hoping these have some oomph and that the peach isn't too dark!  

I am actually thrilled they're doefoot style. I hate tube and jar products. 

These are available now for VIB and VIB Rouge at $28. They have a wand applicator, but I was expecting something more like a tube that dispenses liquid.

http://www.sephora.com/naked-skin-color-correcting-fluid-P406632?skuId=1776129

Can't wait to hear reviews. I could use a good green concealer and one for dark circles

This is the same as the concealer. It's not great for try-ability, as it can't be sanitized, but in my experience it actually works pretty well. It's great for spot-treatment and on-the-go, and if you prefer a brush applicator it's watery enough (provided this has a similar texture to the concealer) to put some on your hand first and then transfer it.

with doe foot stuff if i want to try it I will transfer some with the foot with a clean piece of wax paper and then use a brush or fingers from there, only the first time I use something, but I think that makes it pretty safe for a single try

Thanks for the heads up!  Looking forward to hearing reviews on this one.  I've used green primers before but this correcting fluid looks promising. 

Very cool!  I have the Koh Gen Do in green and love it.  I love that UD is continuing to expand their line!

Excellent. I have been looking for a good anti-redness spot corrector. Apparently the new YSL corrector is great, but I'd rather pay UD prices if this one is good also!

Anonymous Insider

Yes same 🙂 There's so many cream color correctors I was ecstatic to see a more affordable liquid version. Hopefully this still retains the quality of the UD Naked Skin concealer 

My thoughts exactly.

I would definitely like to try these. Thanks for posting keepra!

I think I'm going to take advantage of the sale to get the 4 UD site exclusive moondust shades

Those are all very pretty buggirl!

I'm psyched, I've been working on building my own palettes.  I wish they had build your owns that were larger than 4

11 Replies
testing