Available Now at Neiman Marcus: 

Holiday Soliel Palette: Violet Argente

Orchid Soliel Collection:

Spoiler
Available on Tom Ford Direct: 
1 lipstick: Orchid Soleil
1 Highlighter: Nightbloom- Soliel

Re: Tom Ford Updates

Well, BK that's actually ok! I should be back at work by then and thus rolling in the dough! Lol!! I am never rolling in the dough but the rest is true! 🙂

Hopefully you will get what you want. I want Cooper and Pablo back up but Cooper is avail now at Bloomingdales;)

It looks like all the boys will be permanent? 

25 of them will come back. Not sure which shade yet 😉

I....literally turned my laptop upside down to read one of these pictures because I had no patience doing anything else and I needed to know immediately about the Lips + Boys scoop. LOL

Lol! I blame this on my SA 😉 for up-side-down pictures 😉

Me too lol

New packaging for the lipstick? Interesting. Night Sky cream looks blue with a shimmery black? Interesting. I don't do blue often but the color looks pretty. So Vain looks interesting too! 

I know right? I hope that was the old formula eye cream shadow:)

I think the L&B's this year are going to sell out super fast. 

Yes. I will try to see if I can dig more info from her about new lippies 🙂 

OH MY!

Sparkling new perfume 

image.jpg

Anonymous Insider

I don't know if I want the TF or Charlotte Tilbury cream shadows (can't get both because I'm a student on a budget lol). Which do you prefer? x 

P.S sorry this isn't an update but I needed some TF lovers to help me out.

Hi, I have both CT and TF cream eyeshadows, the Charolette Tilbury have much better staying power. I have small hooded eyes and use a primer with everything. Charlotte Tilbury shadows do not budge, Tom Ford there is creasing. You can check out the reviews on beautylish for Charlotte Tilbury. I can not say enough good stuff about hers, I purchases all the colors. Hope that helps! 

Ahh, Tom Ford, the dead to my wallet 😉 I don't have any CT cream eye shadow but I love Spice and Black Oyster;)

I feel a lot of CT's products are cheaper "dupes" for TF. I think CT has a better selection of shades, but TF definitely performs a lot better!

I bought two of the cream duos from the Tom Ford summer collection and really love them. I haven't tried Charlotte Tilbury to be fair, but it doesn't seem to be reviewed as highly.

One thing, I have really oily lids and actually did need a primer with the TF cream shadows but I have a feeling I'm in a tiny minority. 

They're definitely pricy but a little goes a very long way and a colour like Spice is so versatile. I wear very minimal day makeup and I like dramatic at night, and I would definitely feel comfortable using Spice for both types of looks.

I prefer the Tom Ford ones because I don't have to wear a primer with it. I do have to wear a primer with the Charlotte ones if I don't want creasing. CT does have a larger collection of colors. 

I recommend TF Naked Bronze cream eyeshadow duo. It's versatile and beautiful. You'll get a lot of use out of it. 

( it's a repromote of Spice cream shadow with a celestial shade that can be layered on top  )

Oh yea, totally forgot about it. Never really got on those duo's, they're basically selling a single for $23, which is a definite no for me lol. 

If you really are desperate, I say go take the plunge... I found Spice in Vegas at Crystal Court - it was the last one... so I'm sure other places have it hidden somewhere. 😉

16,860 Replies
testing