Available Now at Neiman Marcus: 

Holiday Soliel Palette: Violet Argente

Orchid Soliel Collection:

Spoiler
Available on Tom Ford Direct: 
1 lipstick: Orchid Soleil
1 Highlighter: Nightbloom- Soliel

Re: Tom Ford Updates

Very nice. I love your choices! I might end up getting Snowdon if it is still around for the December gift card at Sephora...

Thanks @ExquisiteGypsy! I think Snowdon would look gorgeous on you 😍

How fun @Libellules! I want to pick up couple prob start with 3 at first. Snowden looks pretty. I think I want it. As beautiful as Cristina looks I don't think I can ever pull an orange on me 😞

@blackkitty2014 I think 3 is a reasonable start! I understand - oranges and orangey reds scare me. Maybe you could try it on?

Here is Seadragon...really loving the formula. It's more sheer than I'm used to but very buildable...guessing that's TF lipsticks in general? 

adding: ate my words and ordered another one a few days ago... I got Spanish Flame too. I hope it works out, worst case scenario I could layer over a darker lipstick, I guess!

IMG_1022.JPG

That's a lovely shade on you. I like that it's buildable. I wore it quite dark today and loved the contrast!

@k617 Congrats on your first TF lipstick. Now the addiction is about to begin. Once you get one you really cant stop because they are amazing. 

As always it looks beautiful on you!

@k617

I am happy to hear you like your first TF lipstick!  Seadragon looks gorgeous on you.  Shades like this trick me.  My lips turn them putrid grey.  I really need to check this out in person.

Thanks @greenchilli! I know mocha mentioned in her IG it doesn't look great against her skin tone, and I'm much paler than mocha (and I believe probably you, too)

Wow @k617! I'm so glad that you picked up Seadragon - it looks phenomenal on you 😄

I can't wait to see how Spanish Flame turns out for you!

Thanks @Libellules! I'll post another lip swatch when I get/wear Spanish Flame!

I just died 😉 So gorgerous! I need to save for some TF mini-mattes.  But seriously, this is so gorgerous.  Let's see how long i can resist picking Seadragon up.

@blackkitty2014, you haven't picked it up yet? It may be the most unique/ special shade I've seen this year. (Not meaning to enable...okay, trying to enable.) 🙂

Thanks @blackkitty2014! If you can spare some of what you've saved, Seadragon is totally worth it 😉

This looks beautiful on you, K!

The 'regular' (non metallic, non Soleil) lipsticks are more opaque and not sheer.  

Seadragon is amazing on you, @k617! Really lovely. 

And I agree with Mocha. My regular TF lipsticks (the cream/matte line) are definitely more opaque than the Soleil (white case)/metallic L&B lipsticks. The sheerer ones are buildable, but far less pigmented than the others.

Thanks @Mochapj @lachaton! I have no other TF's for comparison, but that's good to know. Really comfortable lipstick, doesn't feel like I have anything on... I can see why they are so popular!

Wow!! This is PERFECTION on you @k617. I haven't tried the lip foils yet - all the TF lipsticks I own are either L&B (more metallic shades) or Moisturecore and they are the same formula you describe for this - a bit more sheer but buildable, and quite comfortable on the lips.

Thanks @ExquisiteGypsy, I was skeptical to get a metallic lipstick but really glad I did. I think these are worth trying, I'm hoping that the colour range will be expanded in the future or another lip foil collection will be released with more colours!

Nards! I don't really love the new L&B Graham. 🙊

Here are more swatches of the L&B

Screen Shot 2016-11-16 at 3.42.35 PM.png

16,845 Replies
testing