1 lipstick: Orchid Soleil
1 Highlighter: Nightbloom- Soliel

Re: Tom Ford Updates

The rest of the Soleil Brulant collection 

5C6AE40D-49A2-4D6E-818B-36008045255C.jpeg

Omg looks good @Mochapj 👍 Thx

Swatches of the ‘new’ blush palette, called Eclat Nu, described as a nude and soft melon duo

9D4625DE-5090-4310-9B89-9C638940857D.png

More swatches. Too close to Lissome for me to justify purchasing but pretty! 

6536D2C4-2389-4C8E-B11C-48B66329DC78.jpeg

Re: Tom Ford Update

Hi @Mochapj . I admit I wasn’t interested until I see the swatches. Another swatches from Lexi YouTube video.The colors look liked something I would enjoy

0ADC12E9-4AAA-45A5-A4AC-5DE41C3AF5A0.jpeg

@blackkitty2014, I thought the shades would be too light but I'm rethinking that after seeing these swatches!

I agree @TraceyEB . Maybe this will be available during Sephora sale 😘

Summer Soleil coming soon (April) inspired by Soleil Brulant fragrance.

pictured ‘new’ blush duo

6A3C6A2F-7A82-4993-8E1F-89FF7C937831.png

Is this Lissome or is this Lissome

@flonkerton, I was wondering why it looked familiar!

@Mochapj thanks. I swear I am over TF. Nothing new or exciting lately it seems.

Anyone with Metal Lust and Chantecaille Giraffe quad mind swatching the two next to each other? Are the three brown/taupe shades in Giraffe duped by Metal Lust? I'm trying to be realistic that I don't need both XD. Thanks!

Not sure if this is clear enough or helpful  @flonkerton but I had these swatches from my SA and against my own TF.  I would say the browns are quite similar tho it pains me to say the Chantecaille felt so much smoother than TF tho so maddeningly small! lol. The lightest sparkle is almost worthless imo.  I have seen them in person as well.  I wish I had gotten the C. I think but it just made me mad 😆. Love to know what you pick up! I will wait for a promo for C.!  

D19F216F-3D61-4520-855C-652150066A64.jpeg

805CB115-D81E-4A4D-9746-E38BF55D10BD.jpeg

9589F7F7-5D0A-4AB1-9107-0B74A3E10909.jpeg

Thanks!! Bummer about the lightest sparkle! That one looked like a cool topcoat

It probably could be I’m sure @flonkerton. I think I’m maybe getting a little bit weary of these 4th shades like this so forgive me! Do you like to use them that way? I was hoping for more of a fresh subtle wash of color I think but I will keep a more open mind! 😊 Do you think you’ll pick it up? It’s so pretty. 

Hi everyone - another Metal Lust post. I am in Canada and placed an order for the Metal Lust palette when it was restocked on Holt Renfrew the second time. I missed out on the first restock - despite emailing an SA they didn't have access and didn't put me on the waitlist. The second time it restocked, I ordered ASAP and they confirmed my order only to cancel it 3 days later saying lack of stock even though it kept getting intermittently restocked for the day after I placed my order.

Beautylish and Tom Ford do not ship to Canada and I'm wondering if there is any way I can get this palette or if I should just let it go. I like Smoky Quartz from the new quads; Rose Topaz looks beautiful but the silver shimmer seems a bit sheer for the price it costs

@thequasar   I know your post about the Tom Ford makeup in Canada was quite a while ago but The 1 Bay in the City near often carries some Tom Ford Makeup from his newer Collections as far I know? 

I don't know how they decide what to carry from what Collection or for how long?

ALL I CAN TELL YOU IS I'M HAPPY TO GET A CHANCE TO BUY TOM FORD MAKEUP WHEN I HAVE A CHANCE!!

From     NEEDSMOREMAKEUP

Has anyone here who placed an order for Metal Lust during Beautylish's most recent "restock" (in quotes because I am doubting it was restocked) actually received it, or even gotten a shipping notice?

I actually did @Winthrop44 . I asked to be notified and they reached out this week that it was being sent! Lol 🤦🏻‍♀️ Haven’t gotten a ship notice yet tho. Will be curious when that happens too. I had decided I didn’t need it and then that happened. Lol. @blackkitty2014 

Actually @Sunnysmom it’s a bit boring but you will like it. It’s an everyday quad. 2 min eye look and done. It grows on me. Can’t decide if I like this or Rose Topaz more. Regardless I like both more than Nude Dip

Oh good to know @blackkitty2014 thank you! I hope I like it too. Easy wearable is always best by me. 🥰

16,845 Replies
testing