Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Let's Talk About NARS!

A lot of the other big beauty brands have their own threads now, so I thought, why not NARS? Let's share news about new collections, feedback on products, etc here.

The audacious thread: http://community.sephora.com/t5/Lips/Show-Me-Your-Audacious-Collection/m-p/1695820#M10941

SPRING 2019:

Spoiler

5B03C763-5B66-43D5-B5CD-CAD2FFB20D6A.png4B8872CB-9B16-4C47-A6A8-A5A5EB2C60B9.png0343224C-CB77-46EC-86C7-1E6ECEF0E4E2.pngD1989960-1CCB-41F1-8BC9-A04A37EEA659.png75A2963F-9578-4410-B0E9-5F9A2E8C0EC2.png2D212BE6-6675-4764-A909-009E6B40173B.pngB41A18B5-0E0F-4B2F-930C-6AD6D4324D72.png

APRIL 2019: NARS x CONNOR TINGLEY

Spoiler

Have you picked up anything from the collection so far? Do tell!

Re: Let's Talk About NARS!

whoa @talinder

WAT??!!

Haha yes. My daughter graduated from college and 3 weeks later I got pregnant. Go figure.

LOL funny how that works out! Congratulations @talinder 😄

Anonymous Insider

@talinder bummer.  That would have been a crazy deal! I hope you managed to snag one before they caught wise 😉

Nah, I didn't like any of the shades. It probably wouldn't have let me check out. I could hardly get on the product page initially.

NARS Unfiltered Palettes

2016-11-30 13.25.21.jpg

Unfiltered 1

20161130_133729-1.jpg

Unfiltered 2

20161130_132655-1.jpg

@kso1225  This totally solidified my need for Unfiltered 2!!!!!

@kso1225 I wish I hadn't seen all these lovely swatches. I didn't want any of these before I saw your photos and now I want them both! 😄

I'm seriously contemplating buying Unfiltered 1 and using these colors as eyeshadows. Any chance you've tried any of these shades as eyeshadows? 

Gah - these look so pretty @kso1225! Mine are waiting for me at home and I'm excited to play 😛

@Libellules I really like them! I thought I would like 2 better because it would be more flattering but I actually think I like 1 more. 

I swatched them against my current collection and am going to upload those swatches when I get home tonight, but off the top of my head I know the first shade in 2 is almost identical to Sex Appeal. 

@kso1225 That's good to hear! I'm also expecting to like 2 better because of my coloring, 1 just looks so unique! I don't have alot of blush, so I'm not anticipating too many dupes - though am curious about Takeover vs Unlawful.

I'm surprised - Chic looks redder than I expected! I'm most excited about Takeover, Chic, Undefeated and Candid. I think Undefeated will be a spectacular blusher/highlight combo on you 🙂

@Libellules I was thinking of Candid and Outlaw. They're very close. So is goulue, though that one is just a little lighter. There could be a few more minor differences but I had bad lighting to work with since it rained all day here. I think I have Unlawful but I couldn't find it when I was swatching

Chic and the color next to it (can't remember the name) both came out warmer than I expected too.

Those are so beautiful! Thank you for posting. I'm still trying to resist, but you guy are making it infinitely harder!

Happy with my decision to just order Unfiltered I, thanks for the swatches!

So pretty! Unfiltered1 would also make a great eyeshadow palette:) 

You are really making it hard for me to resist!  I didn't buy these b/c I was annoyed that there is only 1 color from their permanent line in each palette even though it looks like all these colors are very similar to other colors from their permanent line.  Tarte does this too.  But I am a blush hoarder and now still want these.  Not sure if I should do it.  Beautiful pics and swatches - thanks for posting.

So glad I ordered both 😄

I love the angle of the first pic- how the lids are aligned and the palette colors are fully reflected. So satisfying 😄

I love Unfiltered 1 and purchased it. Not sure if I'm keeping or gifting though. I don't even know where I'd put a blush palette at this point. I still have a Guy Bourdin stashed away in the spare room in a box somewhere with other LE goodies.

Beautiful!!

Anonymous Insider

@kso1225 yum!  Unfiltered 1 will be mine!

4,616 Replies
testing