Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Let's Talk About NARS!

A lot of the other big beauty brands have their own threads now, so I thought, why not NARS? Let's share news about new collections, feedback on products, etc here.

The audacious thread: http://community.sephora.com/t5/Lips/Show-Me-Your-Audacious-Collection/m-p/1695820#M10941

SPRING 2019:

Spoiler

5B03C763-5B66-43D5-B5CD-CAD2FFB20D6A.png4B8872CB-9B16-4C47-A6A8-A5A5EB2C60B9.png0343224C-CB77-46EC-86C7-1E6ECEF0E4E2.pngD1989960-1CCB-41F1-8BC9-A04A37EEA659.png75A2963F-9578-4410-B0E9-5F9A2E8C0EC2.png2D212BE6-6675-4764-A909-009E6B40173B.pngB41A18B5-0E0F-4B2F-930C-6AD6D4324D72.png

APRIL 2019: NARS x CONNOR TINGLEY

Spoiler

Have you picked up anything from the collection so far? Do tell!

Re: Let's Talk About NARS!

I'm so excited for mine to arrive! I purchased it during F&F thanks to a lovely BT mod. ❤️

Ooo can't wait for my give in take! Pretty swatches ❤️

Edit: An Update- the palette didn't work out for me and went back to Sephora. The colours just weren't doing anything for me...

Tried on No 675 today. It looks more pink  on me in person. I was only planning on keeping 3 of the shades for myself, but after seeing Chez Claude on @vegchililover78 I am highly tempted to try them all.

Spoiler

20161026_161356.jpg

20161026_162241-1.jpg

Very flattering colour and looks so pretty on you!

I also tried 675 today 😄 it looks really pretty on you! I wish there were a couple more lighter colors in the set, but i love the formula. I will probably keep them all.

thank you 🙂 I love the formula too and that I don't have to worry about it once applied because they wear off nice and even. I was trying to have self control..but who am I kidding I'll probably keep them all!

@sn22 I love 675 on you, too!!  So pretty 🙂

thanks Mocha!

@sn22 No 675 looks perfect on you! This mini lip set is my favorite holiday item so far. Usually mini lip sets have one red and a few nudes and/or pinks. The lightest color in this set is Bound and each shade after is a deeper color. You should wear them all! 🙂

aw thank you! Yes, this is definitely one of my favorite holiday items as well. I am so glad Nars came out with this set, it's such a nice way to try out the formula. 

Deviant lip glide

IMG_2543.JPG

It looks beautiful on you @Mochapj! I have to say, I am impressed with the lip glide. I purchased Stripped, and have my eye on a few other shades. Such a great formula! ❤

Thanks @angel7594!  I am, too!  

I wasn't really sure what to expect with the formula, and I still sorta feel like I'm smearing pudding on my lips, but they feel so comfortable and the finish of the ones I have is just lovely.

Seriously beautiful 😍😍

Thanks @Chickibum!

Gorgeous!

Thanks Vegi!

Mocha, I will pretend I did not see this.

Hahahahaha I'm dying laughing @greenchilli!!

Very pretty @Mochapj - this was one of the main ones I had my eye on!

Thanks Niki!  It's a stunner.  

I think if Vera and Vivien Audacious' had a baby, this would be it.  😄

4,629 Replies
testing