Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Let's Talk About NARS!

A lot of the other big beauty brands have their own threads now, so I thought, why not NARS? Let's share news about new collections, feedback on products, etc here.

The audacious thread: http://community.sephora.com/t5/Lips/Show-Me-Your-Audacious-Collection/m-p/1695820#M10941

SPRING 2019:

Spoiler

5B03C763-5B66-43D5-B5CD-CAD2FFB20D6A.png4B8872CB-9B16-4C47-A6A8-A5A5EB2C60B9.png0343224C-CB77-46EC-86C7-1E6ECEF0E4E2.pngD1989960-1CCB-41F1-8BC9-A04A37EEA659.png75A2963F-9578-4410-B0E9-5F9A2E8C0EC2.png2D212BE6-6675-4764-A909-009E6B40173B.pngB41A18B5-0E0F-4B2F-930C-6AD6D4324D72.png

APRIL 2019: NARS x CONNOR TINGLEY

Spoiler

Have you picked up anything from the collection so far? Do tell!

Re: Let's Talk About NARS!

Yup. Why not right @itsfi 🤦🏻‍♀️😂. I think mousse like maybe isn’t super accurate. It’s like blur lip products only more intensely dense if that makes sense?! 😖🤣Others can prob describe better. I think the word matte may mislead people too bec it’s only the way it looks a bit that way vs shine but it feels nothing like a matte that’s for sure. Suppose that’s why they call it Air Matte. Lol. Dries down very comfortably , no bleed and not dry. Woohoo! I love a good stain that has some ummph yet still shows the lip through it. Well done Nars! 👏🏻

That makes perfect sense @Sunnysmom! Thank you! My lips heard the word "matte" and said "I don't think so, lady! Not happening."

Exactly @itsfi me too but of course took the chance. Lol. I do think you’d like em. Feel good not dry. 🤗

@Sunnysmom I wasn't interested in these until I read your reviews.  Maybe I'll need to keep an eye out for them.... Do you think the lip would make a good multi use product on the cheeks?  Just the description kind of makes me think it could be a cheek stain as well. 

Just tried mine on cheeks @missjeanie . It’s ok but pretty intense due to shade I got but it probably ok if subtler shades. It does kind of drag a little patchy and not as nice as the cheek air matte. Flatter too.  Worth a try maybe tho?! Let me know if you please? 💞

I do think they could yes @missjeanie . Good idea! 😊 Maybe even better on some of the more muted shades as the blush I got is quite intense. I’ll try it today and see and let you know. 🥰

@Sunnysmom Thx for the tag. These are real pretty. Hopefully they get to Sephora. 

Me too @blackkitty2014 , and more shades also. Bet they have to. 😊

@Sunnysmom   They are really pretty!  The blush is a gorgeous shade; I'd love that but it looks a little intense for me. I ordered Shag in the lip color.

They’re good @Ispend2much6 , and I prob added more to show color. When I used on cheeks it sheered out and not too intensely at all. Bet you will love the other shades! 🥰

Very pretty, @Sunnysmom !  Thanks for the swatches and for sharing your thoughts!  💖💖💖

🤗 Did you get any @Titian06 ?!

@Sunnysmom - No.  But after reading your review and seeing your swatches, it's now on my radar!  😍

Ugh. Sorry @Titian06 ! I tried to resist as I really haven’t bought much Nars in last year or 2 even but these intrigued! Curious how Ulta got the exclusive first I think too? Suppose maybe bec they were newer to Ulta so a big push? Hope Sephora gets soon. Haven’t looked today! 

No need to be sorry, @Sunnysmom !  I bought three LE NARS Audacious lippies from the Claudette collection last month.  I love trying new lippies and I always seem to head right for the red!  😄  I've been looking at the new Chanel matte Lion lippies.  The three that I have limited myself to are all red.  I just need to pull the trigger!  💋

Btw @Titian06 I got a few of them also and the bright red Anouk came smooshed lol. Ugh. You like em? I like Ginette and Sandrine so far. I also just posted a few new Chanel shades that just popped up! 🤦🏻‍♀️They’re trying to kill us. Gonna be a tricky test to resist what I suspect is a lot a lot of new releases! 

Never enough reds for us @Titian06 ! 🤗❤️

Swatches of a bunch of the lipsticks from the Claudette collection.  

Audacious in Léa and Augustine, and Sheer Matte in Bérénice, Sylvie and Sandrine.

8F8813A2-45DD-4F50-98BC-F07710720D47.jpeg

B0C1A5AB-9939-40D0-AF4C-9A4091D07482.jpeg

F3A638E7-CA5F-4516-91D4-979DCD7CAB0A.jpeg

EAEA155D-0EA1-4B06-9227-8EAEC96D397F.jpeg

E6581082-BA0A-4E4A-81B0-18159330F3CB.jpeg

These colors look great on you, @Mochapj !  When I saw the lipsticks, I thought of you. 😁  I bought the lipsticks and posted arm swatches in the December hauls thread.

Beautiful colors @Mochapj! They look great on you.

RE: Let's Talk About NARS!

NARS is half off in Bare+ Beauty outlet stores with lots of discontinued shades
testing