Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Let's Talk About NARS!

A lot of the other big beauty brands have their own threads now, so I thought, why not NARS? Let's share news about new collections, feedback on products, etc here.

The audacious thread: http://community.sephora.com/t5/Lips/Show-Me-Your-Audacious-Collection/m-p/1695820#M10941

SPRING 2019:

Spoiler

5B03C763-5B66-43D5-B5CD-CAD2FFB20D6A.png4B8872CB-9B16-4C47-A6A8-A5A5EB2C60B9.png0343224C-CB77-46EC-86C7-1E6ECEF0E4E2.pngD1989960-1CCB-41F1-8BC9-A04A37EEA659.png75A2963F-9578-4410-B0E9-5F9A2E8C0EC2.png2D212BE6-6675-4764-A909-009E6B40173B.pngB41A18B5-0E0F-4B2F-930C-6AD6D4324D72.png

APRIL 2019: NARS x CONNOR TINGLEY

Spoiler

Have you picked up anything from the collection so far? Do tell!

Re: RE: Let's Talk About NARS!

@Sunnysmom I’ve seen a few conflicting stories but the red case 12 are supposedly called Iconic Audacious, which it seems means they’ve translated the first 12 shades of lipstick nars ever made into the Audacious formula.

the other 60 could be new formulas, although Nars has in the past already had matte, sheer and shimmer formulas in the non Audacious lipstick range. Will update when I know more 😊

I love the Audacious line. I can't wait to swatch them in person. 

Makes sense @Mochapj .  Thanks as always! Will be interesting to see and also how the original shades translate into the Audacious formula if so. 

RE: Let's Talk About NARS!

Swatches of the Nordstrom anniversary lip sets

😮 wow thx for posting @Mochapj . The pencil and gloss lip set looks real good 

This year is the 25th anniversary of the brand and it looks like they’re doing a special collection of the most popular lipstick shades

@Mochapj well isn’t that fun! Cool! 

Another look at some of the summer collection pieces

Re: Let's Talk About NARS!

I want this so bad! I've seen demos and it looks so glowy. Idk if it's coming to the US, though. And only 7 shades? There's no way they're gonna bring that over with such a shi—y shade range.EB6FFDAC-3884-46FF-9B1B-3B4657BDD647.jpeg

RE: Re: Let's Talk About NARS!

@makeitup305 it’s possible it will come to the US. I saw Really Ree in the UK review it because it has launched there, so it’s definitely not Asia exclusive. Shade range is unfortunate, though

Re: RE: Re: Let's Talk About NARS!

@Mochapj that's where I saw it first too and I looove the way it looked on her. It's just my kind of product. Fingers crossed it makes it over the pond!

RE: Re: Let's Talk About NARS!

I’d say the chances are very low — it’s like their Aqua Glow Cushion Foundation that came out I think 2 years ago, that one is Asia region only as well.

@mimicchi that's so sad. Maybe they'll launch it at Cult Beauty and that way I can ship it over.

@makeitup305 Oooh, good call about Cult Beauty! Fingers crossed!

I get that cushion foundations are most popular in East Asia and that mostly explains the limited shade range, but come on, 7 shades?! I suppose it's better than your standard 2-3 shade range of most korean brands...

One of the Nordstrom anniversary sale bundles

Screen Shot 2019-06-22 at 11.01.21 AM.png

@Mochapj you're the bomb!!! Heart

Anonymous Insider

Let's Talk About NARS!

Anyone buy the new large size orgasm that came out this year? Is it the same shade as the original pan size? I really want one lol. 😀

I did. It’s not the same shade -a bit pinker. But its quite lovely!

Swatches of the mini wanted palette

Nars Private Paradise collection

Swatches of the new metal cream palette

testing