Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Let's Talk About NARS!

A lot of the other big beauty brands have their own threads now, so I thought, why not NARS? Let's share news about new collections, feedback on products, etc here.

The audacious thread: http://community.sephora.com/t5/Lips/Show-Me-Your-Audacious-Collection/m-p/1695820#M10941

SPRING 2019:

Spoiler

5B03C763-5B66-43D5-B5CD-CAD2FFB20D6A.png4B8872CB-9B16-4C47-A6A8-A5A5EB2C60B9.png0343224C-CB77-46EC-86C7-1E6ECEF0E4E2.pngD1989960-1CCB-41F1-8BC9-A04A37EEA659.png75A2963F-9578-4410-B0E9-5F9A2E8C0EC2.png2D212BE6-6675-4764-A909-009E6B40173B.pngB41A18B5-0E0F-4B2F-930C-6AD6D4324D72.png

APRIL 2019: NARS x CONNOR TINGLEY

Spoiler

Have you picked up anything from the collection so far? Do tell!

RE: Let's Talk About NARS!

Swatches of this spring palette

Re: Let's Talk About NARS!

Coming soon

Source of pictures: @BybiancaamSource of pictures: @Bybiancaam

I ordered provocateur! It kind of reminds me of lime crime venus II but I could never bring myself to buy it because of that mustard yellow and I loathe their packaging.

@Mochapj I love the packaging on the new collection 🙂 The packaging alone makes me love it, not to mention they are great products too! 

Best,

Rebecca 

swatches from Temptalia of the new quads @makeitup305 I think you asked about Moskova

Tropical ExpressTropical ExpressSilver ScreenSilver ScreenPulp FictionPulp FictionMoskovaMoskovaMaheMaheBayadereBayadere

@Mochapj yes! Thank you!

More of spring with another afterglow balm and more swatches of the Saks shades

Swatches of the Saks exclusive lipsticks; they were sold as a set in Australia, with a 5th shade, Vibeke:

Bella, Isabella, Vibeke, Delphine, Margot

Bella, Isabella, Vibeke, Delphine, MargotBella, Isabella, Vibeke, Delphine, MargotBella, Margot, Delphine, IsabellaBella, Margot, Delphine, Isabella

Hi PJ! Just a note for information: Vibeke was an LE shade from Fall 2017. Saks has the other 4 shades as exclusives as you mentioned. 😉 

Hi @mimicchi I know. I tried it in store back when it came out LOL.

It seems to have been included in the specific Australian gift set for Mecca's 20th anniversary last year which is why it's in some (but not all) of these swatch photos.

I'm excited they've released the rest of these shades in North America, though. They look really lovely!

New audacious shades Bella, Delphine, Isabella, Margot - Saks exclusive

New cheek palette coming - spring 2019

Screen Shot 2018-12-02 at 7.34.02 AM.png

Lunar NY powermattes

@mochapj is that the finish of all power mattes? I like t...

@Mochapj is that the finish of all power mattes? I like that they don't look entirely dried down in these swatches.

Re: @mochapj is that the finish of all power mattes? I like t...

@Shelbstirr I don’t find these swatches to look anything like the 5 or 6 powermattes I own.

these ones look a lot more creamy. My guess is this person applied it over a balm and that’s why it doesn’t look fully dried down. All the ones I own dry down to a full matte.

Re: @mochapj is that the finish of all power mattes? I like t...

Ahhh good to know, thank you @Mochapj 

Here are swatches of the new Ignited palette.

03A4C474-1C4F-4D95-93CF-098398DC2CA1.jpeg

If anyone happens to go to a NARS boutique, would you mind swatching the Moskova quad for me if they have it? I've been looking for swatches and reviews online but there's nothing yet.

Lunar NY collection, possibly Asia exclusive

Re: RE: Let's Talk About NARS!

So pretty! I'd love to try that cushion foundation.

Re: RE: Let's Talk About NARS!

@makeitup305 So would I! Hope it makes its way here.

1 Reply
testing