Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Let's Talk About NARS!

A lot of the other big beauty brands have their own threads now, so I thought, why not NARS? Let's share news about new collections, feedback on products, etc here.

The audacious thread: http://community.sephora.com/t5/Lips/Show-Me-Your-Audacious-Collection/m-p/1695820#M10941

SPRING 2019:

Spoiler

5B03C763-5B66-43D5-B5CD-CAD2FFB20D6A.png4B8872CB-9B16-4C47-A6A8-A5A5EB2C60B9.png0343224C-CB77-46EC-86C7-1E6ECEF0E4E2.pngD1989960-1CCB-41F1-8BC9-A04A37EEA659.png75A2963F-9578-4410-B0E9-5F9A2E8C0EC2.png2D212BE6-6675-4764-A909-009E6B40173B.pngB41A18B5-0E0F-4B2F-930C-6AD6D4324D72.png

APRIL 2019: NARS x CONNOR TINGLEY

Spoiler

Have you picked up anything from the collection so far? Do tell!

Re: Let's Talk About NARS!

IMG_3731.PNG

IMG_3732.PNG

IMG_3734.PNG

New tinted eyeshadow primers and orgasm loose powder. 

Dear Nars, all I want is an eyeshadow primer in a squeeze tube. Life is too short to fuss around with jamming a wand in a rigid plastic tube, trying to scrape some primer out.

@TKLJ

Amen!!

@TKLJ YES! I... thiiiink.... that I've been dwindling my NARS tube. I love the project, but have no clue how much more I have. It comes out the same every time, I think that one day it will come out bare and I will be SOL for that day.

And a tube is way more sanitary;) I sign your petition! @TKLJ

Honestly I wish the RCC was in a tube also. I took the stopper out of one once and got like another month of use!!

Please, no more orgasm

Next up orgasm primer, orgasm eye shadow, orgasm the candle, audacious orgasm? 

The product idea has been milked and milked and now it's time to find a new idea.  

What versions of it haven't they invented? Eyeshadow? Highlighter? Enough already. 

Anonymous Insider

As they should. It's really lovely to have that lunch and that lipstick and some eye color also. You can take the eye color and pair it with other colors and it will blend with the lipstick and blush that you have on. I think the entire brand has been a good idea.

@blueviolet21 I agree. Next up, Orgasm FOUNDATION! It's a lovely color and all, but Nars, do better 🙂

LOL!!! @MissPuff Don't go giving them ideas haha... I can just see them coming out with that. 

I'm intrigued by the tinted eyeshadow primers and how well they will play with their existing line of powder/DI shadows. I"m currently using their eye paint in porto venere as a base if I wanted some colour correction or better colour payoff with a more neutral canvas.  Perhaps this product will be a good replacement...

RE: Let's Talk About NARS!

New Narsissist palette curated by Christopher Kane for London Fashion week

Anonymous Insider

Re: RE: Let's Talk About NARS!

That is gorgeous!! I wonder if the color payoff is good? Some shimmery colors the payoff of color is not good. I hope these are because if so I would love to get these.

UK only? Ugh 😞 so upsetting

It looks like a jewel box. Too bad!!

@LolliLove My SA already had her training for the holiday collection and she said that both Audacious coffrets are actually heavy because the tops are glass!! No need to worry about cheap plastic!  You can actually customize with your own photos afterwards... but I personally love the original photograph that it comes with.  

Thank you for the info! I'm SO excited for these! Definitely the #1 on my holiday wishlist.

@blushnglow Cool, thanks for letting me know! I feel a lot better about spending that money knowing it's quality packaging. (and goodness, of course I'd rather keep the original photo!)

4 Replies
testing