Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Let's Talk About NARS!

A lot of the other big beauty brands have their own threads now, so I thought, why not NARS? Let's share news about new collections, feedback on products, etc here.

The audacious thread: http://community.sephora.com/t5/Lips/Show-Me-Your-Audacious-Collection/m-p/1695820#M10941

SPRING 2019:

Spoiler

5B03C763-5B66-43D5-B5CD-CAD2FFB20D6A.png4B8872CB-9B16-4C47-A6A8-A5A5EB2C60B9.png0343224C-CB77-46EC-86C7-1E6ECEF0E4E2.pngD1989960-1CCB-41F1-8BC9-A04A37EEA659.png75A2963F-9578-4410-B0E9-5F9A2E8C0EC2.png2D212BE6-6675-4764-A909-009E6B40173B.pngB41A18B5-0E0F-4B2F-930C-6AD6D4324D72.png

APRIL 2019: NARS x CONNOR TINGLEY

Spoiler

Have you picked up anything from the collection so far? Do tell!

Re: Let's Talk About NARS!

I'm kind of disappointed that they are re-promoting permanent items.  I was hoping their special triangle box set was housing a new shade of blush or at least a special design on the blush compact itself. 

@blushnglow same, this definitely isn't what I was expecting when I first saw the sneak preview of the boxes.

RE: Let's Talk About NARS!

The fall NARS audacious lipsticks are up on Sephora! Yay! Now I need a good promo code to go with it!

The new NARSissit velvet lip glide set swatches. This is one of my favorite lip formulas and I love that they came out with so many new colors!The new NARSissit velvet lip glide set swatches. This is one of my favorite lip formulas and I love that they came out with so many new colors!

Is the Powermatte in Just Push Play exclusive to the NARS site or will it have wider release to Sephora or Ulta? I just picked up Starwoman but knowing there's another red out there that might be in my wheelhouse gives me irrational FOMO! 

@LCResz my understanding is that Just Push Play and Just What I Needed are the 2 NARS exclusive shades permanently.

Malday has some face swatches of Just Push Play around here - perhaps that will help you decide if it's worth it to take the plunge 😊

@Mochapj Thanks for the update! I had seen the swatches but I was hoping to play around with it in person. Guess I'll take the plunge th next time there's a good deal at NARS!

@LCResz It's verrrryyyyy similar to Kat Von D Lolita if that helps!

Picked up Nars Dayle 20170821_110808.jpg

Spoiler

Photo of a highlighter from the upcoming Man Ray holiday collection

@malday @jemly thought this might be up your alley?

Screen Shot 2017-08-21 at 8.56.41 AM.png

Haha that's kind of cute. 🙂

I've been waiting for this! Thanks @Mochapj

OMG..... I seriously can't wait......

Temptalia finally has swatches of the 6 lippies up in the gallery:

Screen Shot 2017-08-16 at 12.49.56 PM.pngScreen Shot 2017-08-16 at 12.49.51 PM.png

I've been keeping an eye for Linda to return to the Bay website...but looking at it here...maybe I have something in my collection already that's close enough.

Aya looks gorgeous but I wonder how similar it is to BITE LLLR 011

@malday I tagged you on IG - it's pretty different, more red based.

Lip swatches of Audacious. Top - Shirley, Bottom -Kirat S...

Lip swatches of Audacious. Top - Shirley, Bottom -Kirat

Shirley is the all purpose lipstick.

Kirat is a grey toned purple. It isn't one (for me at least) to slap on and run around. Kirat needs a purpose. Like fighting crime, a heist, saving puppies, or espionage....YKWIM.

Re: Lip swatches of Audacious. Top - Shirley, Bottom -Kirat S...

@greenchilli Shirley looks fabulous on you! I have had Shirley in my loves list for what feels like 2 years. I'm not sure why I don't just bring her home!

@greenchilli I love Kirat on you! Gorgeous. 

They look so nice on you @greenchilli!

testing