Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Let's Talk About NARS!

A lot of the other big beauty brands have their own threads now, so I thought, why not NARS? Let's share news about new collections, feedback on products, etc here.

The audacious thread: http://community.sephora.com/t5/Lips/Show-Me-Your-Audacious-Collection/m-p/1695820#M10941

SPRING 2019:

Spoiler

5B03C763-5B66-43D5-B5CD-CAD2FFB20D6A.png4B8872CB-9B16-4C47-A6A8-A5A5EB2C60B9.png0343224C-CB77-46EC-86C7-1E6ECEF0E4E2.pngD1989960-1CCB-41F1-8BC9-A04A37EEA659.png75A2963F-9578-4410-B0E9-5F9A2E8C0EC2.png2D212BE6-6675-4764-A909-009E6B40173B.pngB41A18B5-0E0F-4B2F-930C-6AD6D4324D72.png

APRIL 2019: NARS x CONNOR TINGLEY

Spoiler

Have you picked up anything from the collection so far? Do tell!

Re: Let's Talk About NARS!

oh my goooooodness.

what do we think their names are ?

Blanche, Dorothy, Rose and Sophia ? 😉

gg

I wish!! 

@jemly Im hoping one is Sabrina! Id HAVE to buy it lol

powermatte -- WARM LEATHERETTE.

my lip line is a bit wonky. BLAME ME IT'S ALL MY FAULT, not NARS'. so far i'm super impressed with the formula ! at first it feels thin and watery like a cheaper liquid lipstick (think colourpop or the NYX lip lingeries) but the similarities in experience ends there. there's almost a cushiony effect that prevents the dreaded cat butt / raisin lip effect. or that's my impression of it so far. it hasn't been long.  

warmleatherette.jpg

😍 gorgeous!

bump!

Bump!

this is indoor (nighttime) lighting, so take with just a grain of salt. i'll undoubtedly wear one tomorrow. but: warm leatherette & get it on:

powermatteswatches1.jpg

@jemly

Ifn you are taking votes for the first up, I'll second warm leatherette. That's the first one I gravitated towards when I first saw the collection 💕

LOVE warm leatherette..

Hey everyone! Here is "Get it On" matte lip! Wearing no other makeup!IMG_2581.JPG

Lovely! I am also curious about how it feels on the lips @sabrinas

@Tamara76 @Anewxa @blushnglow

thanks gals!!!! So sweet hehe.

these are quite dry as any other matte lip would be.  They are also more thin and wattery and smell slightly like vanilla. If youve ever tried lime crime liquid lipsticks, these are VERY similar.  Lasting time was decent enough, however most of mine came off after eating some very greasy pizza!

i may buy one or two more but I still prefer their other lip products as I dont like the dry feeling on my lips.

Ohhhhhh!   That is a beautiful color!   You don't even need any other makeup!  

How does the formula feel on?

@sabrinas

@sabrinas I completely agree with @Tamara76 in that you don't need any other makeup! Natural and beautiful!!

ETA: my bad, this appears to be an Asia exclusive 😞

IMG_4006.PNG

Oh well. Here's to hoping that it is successful in Asia  and that it eventually finds it's way to North America. I"ve seen that happen to other previously Asia exclusive products from other high end global brands.  For example, the current new tweed blushes from Chanel were Asia exclusives from a few years ago.  I remember distinctly because I sooo lusted after them back them.  So here's to hoping!!! Thanks @Mochapj   

Hi BT loves! Does anyone know what's up with the two missing Powermatte Liquid Lipstick shades on Sephora?

Really hoping to grab "Just Push Play" but can't justify $17 CAN for NARS direct shipping 😖

I'm wondering the same thing! That's the shade I'm looking for too, I asked Sephora on twitter but no reply yet 😪

@miruiz I'm not positive but Nars may be saving those shades for their boutique/online exclusives.  They do that sometimes... Or maybe there may be a delay in shipment.  We'll see in a few weeks what transpires.  Maybe a MOD can answer if those missing shades will eventually surface at Sephora?

Thanks @blushnglow! I was speculating the same thing, but I noticed not even sources like Temptalia noted that any of the shades would be exclusive 🤔

Guess I'll just wait and see! 🙂

testing