Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Brand Loyal

Let's Talk About NARS!

A lot of the other big beauty brands have their own threads now, so I thought, why not NARS?

Let's share news about new collections, feedback on products, etc here.

The audacious thread:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Lips/Show-Me-Your-Audacious-Collection/m-p/1695820#M10941

MARCH 2017 POP GOES THE EASEL:

Spoiler
3x Sheer Pop Multiples, 3x blushes, 4x Velvet Lip Glides

Motu Tane, Cote Basque, Navagio Beach (from Really Ree)

Peep Show, Misconduct, Threesome (from Really Ree)

Disruptor, Impossible Red, Bait, Suck

SPRING 2017: JETSETTER COLLECTION

Spoiler

MAY 2017: CHARLOTTE GAINSBOURG COLLAB, ORGASM COLLECTION, LIQUID BLUSHES

Spoiler
Lip Tints

Multiple Tints

Kohliners

Velvet Matte Lip Pencils

JUNE 2017: FLORAL REDUX

Spoiler

JULY 2017: HIGHLIGHTING/BRONZING COLLECTION, POWERMATTE LIP PIGMENTS

Spoiler

AUTUMN 2017: VELVET MATTE STICK FOUNDATION, NEW AUDACIOUS LIPSTICKS AND COLOURED MASCARAS 

Spoiler

Have you picked up anything from the collection so far?  Do tell! 

Re: Let's Talk About NARS!

Hey guys, a quick question. How do you find All Day   foundation differ from Sheer Glow? Which one would you recommend more for combination skin? Also, does Velvet Matte Tint provide good oil control and coverage?

Is Sephora selling the NARS Sarah Moon Holiday 2016 Mind Game Velvet Lip Glide Set again? I found 6~7 of them at my local Sephora today.

Does anyone have any tips for making Sheer Glow last longer? My usual various methods just can't get it to last longer than 4-5 hours on my skin before it gets patchy. For reference my skin type is dry/combo.

I've tried various layers/combos of LM powder, UD all nighter spray, TF hangover, Hourglass Mineral Veil, CoverFX setting powder, fingers versus brush versus beautyblender......

Any HG application tips out there?

FYI, I just saw the display at the Newport Sephora (although they didn't have any actually product).  It looks like Sephora is only getting two of the lip tint, two multiples, two eyeliners, the shadows and ONE shade of the hydrating glow tint (in fair at that).

I recently attended a Nars event at Nordstrom, and found out 5 new limited edition Audacious shades will be coming out in fall! I can't wait =D

Just an FYI - for anyone interested in the Charlotte Gainsbourg Hydrating tint that is close to my skin tone.

I got the Hydrating tint in medium-dark.  It is much too dark on me, looks like I have self tanner on.  I gather that the medium will be a tad light, but I plan to try that as well.  

The formula is very sheer, so it is quite forgiving in that one shade will cover many skin tones.  But it can still be a bit tricky.  I might be between the medium and medium-dark shades.  We shall see.

For reference - I am medium-dark in Bobbi Brown BB cream, Annapurna in Nars Velvet tint, Caramel in Tom Ford Traceless.......stuff like that. 

My review of the Charlotte Gainsbourg Hydrating Glow Tint and the NARS Jeanette multistick.

I mixed a tiny dab of the the Hydrating tint in medium and medium-dark shades.  The formula is a light moussy gel.  It leaves the skin looking like skin, with a bit of a tint.  It takes on the finish of your skin.   It doesn't control nor exacerbate oils.  

If you like a light finish, skin like, and find a shade (or are willing to mix).....I recommend this.

I used the Jeanette stick on my cheeks.  It is a balmy formula, and I love it!  You can blend it quite easily.  Although the colour looks deep, you don't have to use a light hand.  It blends easily and gives a flushed appearance.  This might go in my handbag.  I need to get Alice.

Highlighted

NARS has15% cash back on Ebates now. It's been going on for a few days and I think today is the last day!

I just noticed this hidden on the liquid blush product page:

more newness coming

Sabrina at thebeautylookbook has all her review up of the new Orgasm collection and ugh --- everything is beautiful!

In case anyone is curious about prices on the Floral Redux gifting collection, I found these listed on a Singaporean site!  Unsure whether these prices will translate exactly to the US but it doesn't seem like a bad assumption?

Spoiler
Angel Pride cheek palette - $110
Spoiler
Mustang & Tribulation velvet matte lip pencil sets - $90 each
Spoiler
Fox Dancer mini multiples coffret - $70

A few photos of the new power mattes in action - London Calling and Starwoman (a play on Bowie, perhaps?)

@Madeline7 @Mochapj thanks for feedback. i emailed nars and they said it must be defective so back this goes to Sephora. i know when i opened it initially the lid was really hard to get off so maybe it damaged the pump somehow. i have the orgasm and it's really pretty on your skin

More swatches from Temptalia, but looks like from the press kit:

A look at the Velvet Matte foundation sticks we heard about a few months back.

They sort of look like those double ended multiples from last summer.

i've kinda been 'charged' with finding my friend's 'wedding lipstick'. she's afraid of wearing something that'll get on her dress, as well as get on her man, but she also is afraid of the cat butt lips liquid lipsticks can give you. i'm excited to try this new NARS formula because i think it may be a good solution...

but i'm in trouble ! there are so many colors i want but can't possibly justify.

the first ones i want, i think, are 'get it on' 'warm leatherette' and 'london calling'. but 'star woman', 'american woman' and 'save the queen' (and of course 'paint it black') are all calling to me too. danggggg.

oh ! and 'rock with you'. and 'just what i needed'. DANG IT.

A video swatch of 10 of the new powermattes on a WOC

and one from Style and Beauty Dr on Vimeo:

Spoiler

Now that Nars is going to test on animals, I need to replace my soft matte concealer.  Does anyone here know of anything similar?  It's the best concealer I've ever used so finding anything even close would be great.  

Bump!

bump!

I picked up the Baby Doll lip gloss at the Rouge event last week and I love it!