Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Let's Talk About NARS!

A lot of the other big beauty brands have their own threads now, so I thought, why not NARS? Let's share news about new collections, feedback on products, etc here.

The audacious thread: http://community.sephora.com/t5/Lips/Show-Me-Your-Audacious-Collection/m-p/1695820#M10941

SPRING 2019:

Spoiler

5B03C763-5B66-43D5-B5CD-CAD2FFB20D6A.png4B8872CB-9B16-4C47-A6A8-A5A5EB2C60B9.png0343224C-CB77-46EC-86C7-1E6ECEF0E4E2.pngD1989960-1CCB-41F1-8BC9-A04A37EEA659.png75A2963F-9578-4410-B0E9-5F9A2E8C0EC2.png2D212BE6-6675-4764-A909-009E6B40173B.pngB41A18B5-0E0F-4B2F-930C-6AD6D4324D72.png

APRIL 2019: NARS x CONNOR TINGLEY

Spoiler

Have you picked up anything from the collection so far? Do tell!

Re: Let's Talk About NARS!

I just ordered this yesterday with my gift card, and I'm really happy to see your positive review! I thought it might be too dark for me, but I also like more pigmented blushes that I can buff out. Can't wait to try it, especially Exhibit A. It's always one of those blushes I'm drawn to in store. 

I've just been waiting on a decent promo code before I get this palette. It's great to know that you love it!

I just pulled the trigger on this one this morning. The colors looked so much more interesting to me than Unfiltered II, but it made me a little nervous, too. I'm glad you're loving it! I'm really excited for it now!

@jozkid I was tempted by Unfiltered II but decided all the pinks would probably not show up well on my skin! I have light skin, but my olive undertones seem to negate any pinkness of most light blushes.

ooo great info! Can't wait for my Unfiltered I to arrive now! I'll have to try the color contour like you mentioned.. and Exhibit A scares me....

@KatieKabam @k617 I'm wearing Exhibit A today (single version)

It's one of my favorite winter blushes - it makes you look like you just stepped out of the cold.

As long as you don't use a super dense brush, you should be fine.

@Mochapj it's -28 here with windchill today... I don't think I'll need Exhibit A's help! 😄

I'll go in with a super light hand. As long as it's easy to blend (which it sounds like it is), I can always apply some of my loose translucent powder and blend out to soften it.

OK, is that Celsius or Fahrenheit? Because if it's Fahrenheit that's wicked cold! Not that Celsius is much better, but, you know....

Good lord -28?!  I stepped outside this morning and it was -2 and I whimpered, LOL.

Clearly my Winnipeg heritage is fading! 😄

@jozkid -28 C, but it's not surprising if we get -28 F here!

The record weather I've experienced is -40C + windchill, which means it's about -50C when all is said and done. And I'm not even that far up the province!

@Mochapj You need to return to the Prairies this week to recharge your Winnepeg durability!! 😄

@k617 I actually prefer cold weather to hot myself, but I think -40 or -50C might be where I draw the line!

LOL I've taken my husband back to visit twice at Xmas and both times it's gotten down to -40 plus windchill.  He thought he was gonna die 😄

And he was SO CONFUSED by why we plug cars in. 😄 😄 😄

Hahahahah I'm sure after that -40 weather he understands!! @Mochapj

@KatieKabam I'm going to try applying in a number of ways. I'll try to use my CT brush to gently stamp in swirl...if that's too intense, I'll try a soft stippling brush, and then a fan brush 🙂

Trial and error! @k617

It is WAY too easy to go overboard with blush in a matter of seconds! I feel Exhibit A will teach me some things.. Excited to see how you make it work!

If anyone is interested - this weekend in Los Angeles!!

Meet François Nars at Nordstrom the Grove Heart

nars.JPG

Spoiler
nars1.JPG

The unfiltered palettes are in stock!!

Yes!!! I hadn't used my $25 off code yet so it was a done deal for me! Got Unfiltered I.. so unique!

I thought I saw someone yesterday who was looking for this but now I can't recall who 😞  Oh and not live in Canada.

Oooo, I've been waiting for this! Thanks for the heads up!

I'm tagging @tigrelili@taylorrness, and @lollia since they were just discussing this yesterday

I got it!!! Sephora actually had their ish together and sent me TWO in-stock notification emails so I ran like a wild woman and grabbed Unfiltered I AND used my rouge reward card AND ebates was 8%!! the only things that would have made it better are samples. three free, point perks, promo codes are all awful right now. 😞

BUT YAY SHINY NEW BLUSH

testing