Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Let's Talk About NARS!

A lot of the other big beauty brands have their own threads now, so I thought, why not NARS? Let's share news about new collections, feedback on products, etc here.

The audacious thread: http://community.sephora.com/t5/Lips/Show-Me-Your-Audacious-Collection/m-p/1695820#M10941

SPRING 2019:

Spoiler

5B03C763-5B66-43D5-B5CD-CAD2FFB20D6A.png4B8872CB-9B16-4C47-A6A8-A5A5EB2C60B9.png0343224C-CB77-46EC-86C7-1E6ECEF0E4E2.pngD1989960-1CCB-41F1-8BC9-A04A37EEA659.png75A2963F-9578-4410-B0E9-5F9A2E8C0EC2.png2D212BE6-6675-4764-A909-009E6B40173B.pngB41A18B5-0E0F-4B2F-930C-6AD6D4324D72.png

APRIL 2019: NARS x CONNOR TINGLEY

Spoiler

Have you picked up anything from the collection so far? Do tell!

Re: Let's Talk About NARS!

I noticed the Rouge exclusive blush is also showing up in the regular NARS Blush listing lineup, and it doesn't say anything about being exclusive when you select the shade. Can any non-Rouge confirm if they can add to cart? (And maybe check out, if you want to...) 😉

I can confirm it is Rouge-only.  I cannot add it to my cart...unfortunately, as it looks like a color I'd love.

Awww, too bad. Sephora is such a tease.

If you want it, I would be happy to help you get one! 🙂

That is so incredibly nice of you, Gwenhwyfar!  I need to put myself on a makeup-buying hiatus, so I'd better not accept.  My NARS Taos will have to suffice for now.  But the offer is so appreciated. ❤️ 🙂

Now let's see how long I can stick to that before I cave...

I understand... I'm going to see how long I can hold out on it too. My offer stands any time. I can also attempt to talk you out of it first if you want. 😉

Thanks!  I'll hunt you down if/when I crack.  😉  (and blush is my weakness...oh nooooooo...)

Haha, mine too. I would trade all my other makeup for more blushes without too much heartache. NARS blushes especially, so I'm in double-trouble. 😉

The new Rouge exclusive NARS 'Goulue' blush is live. Now the question is do I want the mini or the full size? Probably full size.

For those of you who have this in the Guy Bourdin blush palette, can you provide swatches and describe the finish? Thanks!

http://www.sephora.com/product/P406021

image.jpeg

Gosh it's gorgeous! I might just buy this haha!

I just used this blush last night! It's gorgeous!

Here are my swatches in a little bit darker daylight on very fair complexion! 🙂 

Spoiler
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
Top on to Bottom : Orgasm, Goulue, and Sin! 🙂

Indoor lighting:

Spoiler
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

I would describe the finish as being a satin with tiny gold micro shimmers! Definitely not chunky and applies very smoothly to the cheeks 🙂 Hopefully these swatches are helpful! 

Thank you, MissHaiL! I definitely need the full size... Hopefully this will help to deter me from requalifying since I won't need the mini size. 😉

Lower right corner of the palette right?

It's a beautiful satin finish berry.  In sunlight I can see hints of a blue, purple and even slight gold undertone as I shift it in sunlight.  Quite pigmented but it blends out week.  

The gold hint hint very noticeable when the light hits just right but disappears otherwise.  

nars g.jpg

Thanks, Megan! This is great because I prefer satin and less shimmer. What a bright pigmented berry!

I see sheen when the light hits just right - but no shimmer.  It's a pretty shade and I can see it muted out on you.

A new narcissist tonight at midnight?  This in an email from Nars I just received.

nars.gif

I don't know if this has been posted yet...

but according to Trendmood, the (new) Rouge gift that is a NARS blush will be in the shade Goulue! It looks pretty

I requalified during the November sale, but haven't claimed the rouge gift yet-will I be able to get the Nars mini if I wait until next year? Or do you have to requalify during 2016?

I think it depends how nice your store is.

The gift is meant for requalifying in 2016. 

However, last year there were some ladies who had December requals and got the 2015 gift instead, IIRC.

Thanks Mocha, I guess I will wait and see. Wasn't really interested in the MJ lippy so I won't be heartbroken to let that go. 

Omg!!!  Goulue is my favorite color in the guy Bourdin palette, so I would be thrilled if this is true.

2 Replies
testing