Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Brand Loyal

Let's Talk About NARS!

A lot of the other big beauty brands have their own threads now, so I thought, why not NARS? Let's share news about new collections, feedback on products, etc here.

The audacious thread: http://community.sephora.com/t5/Lips/Show-Me-Your-Audacious-Collection/m-p/1695820#M10941

SPRING 2019:

Spoiler

5B03C763-5B66-43D5-B5CD-CAD2FFB20D6A.png4B8872CB-9B16-4C47-A6A8-A5A5EB2C60B9.png0343224C-CB77-46EC-86C7-1E6ECEF0E4E2.pngD1989960-1CCB-41F1-8BC9-A04A37EEA659.png75A2963F-9578-4410-B0E9-5F9A2E8C0EC2.png2D212BE6-6675-4764-A909-009E6B40173B.pngB41A18B5-0E0F-4B2F-930C-6AD6D4324D72.png

APRIL 2019: NARS x CONNOR TINGLEY

Spoiler

Have you picked up anything from the collection so far? Do tell!

Re: Let's Talk About NARS!

More NARS summer preview.

Screen Shot 2016-03-19 at 12.16.22 PM.png

Rulala has NARS in sale today!

Some more new photos of Summer 2016

Screen Shot 2016-03-15 at 6.46.37 PM.png

Screen Shot 2016-03-15 at 6.47

I was looking at a few things on eBay today and found listings for Nars cream blushes. Of course I'm excited and sad because they're long discontinued, but I'm so curious...has anyone tried them? The shades are Penny Lane, Lokoum and Constantinople.

Hi Nars lovers! I posted this in the Barneys bag event thread and a NARS enthusiast suggested I post here too! 

This is Barneys epic gift bag event, 

It is that time again for the fabulous Barneys beauty bag event
The Event starts on March 8th and runs till the 12th.
With a $200.00 Barneys beauty purchase, get a bag filled with full size , deluxe size goodies and samples. These bags are always epic and amazing.

I will try and get pics of the bag asap.

Like always, for my referrals, my SA gives and extra gift . This year it is a Full size Nars eyeshadow and lipstick in a cute Nars pouch . This is for mentioning the Sephora forum  and preselling. No Nars purchase required! This is a thing only my SA does for my friends. Smiley Happy
This is while supplies last , so presell now. I have 2 bags in already lol

For those that do buy Nars, there is a beautiful step up gift . A full size blush palette ! FullSizeRender (3).jpg
Don't forget to ask her for extra samples of stuff you want to try, she is amazing like that.

My Sa info
Xiomara
212- 833-2007
Xruperto@Barneys.com

0302161.jpg

Not sure how well this is going to show up, but I'm using Impassioned blush today.  

IRL it shows up as a subtle, pink flush, but trying to capture that on camera without my phone is troublesome.

Found out today that there's a NARS event at the Saks in the Houston Galleria on Feb 4. Gonna take the afternoon off and get my face done while sipping on bubbly and shopping!

On my list:

-Velvet Matte Skin Tint

-that royal/sapphire blue eyeshadow

-an audacious lipstick

-another red candle

-a black candle

I received my replacement Hot Sand multiple yesterday.

I'm happy to confirm that the one I originally had must've been a defective one.

I left the new one overnight to warm up first (just in case) and tried it this morning.  I applied it the same way I do all multiples (on tips of fingers, then onto face) and it was smooth, soft and luminescent.  So happy I decided to send it back for a replacement.  It's gaw-jus!

A new narcissist tonight at midnight?  This in an email from Nars I just received.

nars.gif

And the pictures of the Hot Sand collection pieces:

Hot Sand gloss and Multiple

Screen Shot 2015-12-28 at 11.42.19 AM.png

Hot Sand 'blush' with Orgasm and Hot Sand 'blush' with Laguna

Screen Shot 2015-12-28 at 11.42.31 AM.png

I currently don't own anything by Nars yet (other than the birthday gift lip pencil set), but as a Christmas present my grandmother let me go crazy in Sephora and I finally got my hands on the velvet matte lip pencil in Train Bleu. I cannot even tell you how deeply in love I am with that colour.

I swear that Sephora brought back the Steven Klein Cheek palette RIGHT AFTER the loyalty gift card sale ended. It was not in stock at all during the entire time and now it's back -_-

I love the Steven Klein Killer Heels set Smiley Happy 

These are my swatches for the lot: 

holidaynars11.jpg

From left to right, 

Joyous Red, Fire Down Below, Little Darling, Mayflower, Jungle Red

They're not Audacious, but I still love them to bits! 

holidaynars6.jpg

Size is on point too, as I can never finish a full-size lipstick. 

The NARS sale code for 20% off is TAKE20

Just FYI I know some people are still looking for stud - its in stock at Saks - online and in some stores

NARS Isolde duo eyeshadow...a MUST BUY for blue eyes!!!!!

Sadly Stud was returned today, it just didnt look that great on me, at least not very unique, but I am very happy with and recommend the Despair palette 

How do y'all feel about the NARS One Shocking Moment Palette?

I am undecided on purchasing it because I have an olive-complexion and am around an NC42. A few of the colours in this palette look super light so I don't know if this would be worth purchasing or not? I know last year the palette that came out in Sephora leaned a little lighter as well. I like the last two blush shades but everything else looks like it might not show up so great...What do you think??

Fast Life from the Steven Klein collection, a very pretty pink!

image.jpeg

My NARS Steven Klein things have arrived!  I wnat to wera it all on my face at the same time!

I also got some other goodies from Beauty.com. I hope the sun is out tomorrow cuz my face needs to try some new makeups on!!

I managed to swatch a few more of the Steven Klein pieces while I was at the Toronto event tonight.

I wanted to swatch the rest of the lipsticks, but my store was missing the testers Smiley Sad  I did swatch the 2 pink shades in the One Shocking Moment palette and they barely show up on me.  Those swatches are after 5-6 passes of my finger Smiley Frustrated  I didn't swatch the rest of the shades in the palette because I already own them. 

im1105156age.jpeg

I also swatched the 3 glosses (and picked up the pink one, it's so gorgeous!)

1105159image.jpeg