Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Brand Loyal

Let's Talk About NARS!

A lot of the other big beauty brands have their own threads now, so I thought, why not NARS? Let's share news about new collections, feedback on products, etc here.

The audacious thread: http://community.sephora.com/t5/Lips/Show-Me-Your-Audacious-Collection/m-p/1695820#M10941

SPRING 2019:

Spoiler

5B03C763-5B66-43D5-B5CD-CAD2FFB20D6A.png4B8872CB-9B16-4C47-A6A8-A5A5EB2C60B9.png0343224C-CB77-46EC-86C7-1E6ECEF0E4E2.pngD1989960-1CCB-41F1-8BC9-A04A37EEA659.png75A2963F-9578-4410-B0E9-5F9A2E8C0EC2.png2D212BE6-6675-4764-A909-009E6B40173B.pngB41A18B5-0E0F-4B2F-930C-6AD6D4324D72.png

APRIL 2019: NARS x CONNOR TINGLEY

Spoiler

Have you picked up anything from the collection so far? Do tell!

Re: Let's Talk About NARS!

I can't wait to get the One Shocking Moment palette and Isolde eyeshadow during the VIB Rouge sale! 

I'm a little late to the party but the audacious ipsticks are AMAZING. I have Raquel and Anita and they are super gorg!! The formula and lasting power on these babies are to die for. 

I wore Scarlet Empress today and I am really digging the formula.  Seems that the more shades I try (so far Dragon Girl and VIP Red plus this one) the more I like it.  I may have to start looking at the other shades in this line...

Will Sephora be allowing VIB rouge to get this collection earlier?

The Sephora exclusives are up - the Killer Heels Coffret and the One Shocking Moment Cheek palette.

I need F&F discount code MEOW for One Shocking Moment palette. Smiley Tongue I'm excited about this one since I don't have any dup in my stack. It's even okay with Laguna in there since Laguna works for me Smiley Happy

It looks like all 3 lipsticks and the brush set are available at Nars now Smiley Happy

Can someone please post swatches of the One Shocking Moment Cheek Palette? I am dying to see!

Just wanted to share my excitement! I just ordered the One Shocking Moment Cheek Palette combined with a 10% off from the Beauty Shake Up. If it's still around when the 20% Rouge Sale is going on, I might order a back up Smiley Very Happy 

He folks here are my swatches of the pasiphae eyesshadow  and VIP Red lipstickSmiley HappyFullSizeRender-13.jpg

Hey ladies! I don't know if it's been mentioned already but ideaI has some discounted NARS for sale. x

PM me if you want my code or just lookup ideei (: I see some multiples, shadow sticks, lip pencils, and more!

Forgive me if I'm late on this, but the humoresque set is listed at $160 now. There's no add to cart button, but it also doesn't say unavailable like the sold out items.  I hope it comes to Sephora because I was considering buying it at $160, but it wasn't worth $200 to me.

ETA: It's available to buy now. Bye bye money.

I tried so hard to resist, but caved and got the Despair blush palette.

Whoo!! Just placed my order for the Abnormal Female!

I ordered VIP red and pasiphae eyeshadow

Does anyone know if they have repackaged their RCC concealer? It looks smaller and I really hope it isnt!

I need to put my list somewhere. Anyone mind if I put it here?

Spoiler
  • Stud shadow single
  • No Shame lipstick
  • Dead of Summer palette
  • Despair palette
  • possibly Provoke gloss
  • possibly Abnormal female pencil set
  • aaaaaand I really want the Magnificent Obsession set for the packaging... and Tearjerker for what I assume is the cardboard box Smiley Tongue

I love that the lip pencil case looks like it can hold a bunch more of NARS' pencils. It's tempting me too now

Based on what a number of you have said you have your eye on, I am strongly suspecting that the Despair palette is going to sell out by the time the sale starts for non-Rouge.  Anybody get that impression about any other products?  Or think I'm off my rocker?  I sort of enjoy predicting what's going to be gone by the time I get to use my coupon, because apparently I'm a masochist.

There's a 13 piece color collection as well as a 10 piece gifting collection! The color collection part and select gifting items will launch October 5 at the NARS website and in boutiques, select gifting will be exclusively available at Sephora November 1st.

Screen Shot 2015-10-01 at 12.46.37 PM.png