Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Let's Talk About NARS!

A lot of the other big beauty brands have their own threads now, so I thought, why not NARS? Let's share news about new collections, feedback on products, etc here.

The audacious thread: http://community.sephora.com/t5/Lips/Show-Me-Your-Audacious-Collection/m-p/1695820#M10941

SPRING 2019:

Spoiler

5B03C763-5B66-43D5-B5CD-CAD2FFB20D6A.png4B8872CB-9B16-4C47-A6A8-A5A5EB2C60B9.png0343224C-CB77-46EC-86C7-1E6ECEF0E4E2.pngD1989960-1CCB-41F1-8BC9-A04A37EEA659.png75A2963F-9578-4410-B0E9-5F9A2E8C0EC2.png2D212BE6-6675-4764-A909-009E6B40173B.pngB41A18B5-0E0F-4B2F-930C-6AD6D4324D72.png

APRIL 2019: NARS x CONNOR TINGLEY

Spoiler

Have you picked up anything from the collection so far? Do tell!

Re: Let's Talk About NARS!

kso1225, I think that it would.  Do you perhaps have warm undertones, even though you are fair/light?

I think it would probably work better with a warm than a cool undertoned complexion.

*fans self*

I was going to get the Despair palette, and I still might....BUT STUD THOUGH. wasn't even on my radar. THANKS MOCHA. 😛

Thanks for the swatches! I think I will restrain myself and get Stud, Vengeful and Dolce vita set (for the case!).

Very curious to hear your thoughts on the blush palette, eyeshadow palette and Stud

Ooooooooooo!!! Those blushes! *_* 

Dying to see your swatches

Oh man! Can't wait to hear what you have to say about that blush palette! 🙂  Still debating lol

Oh. My. God. My order won't be here until next week :'(

LOL, well, if it makes you feel better, I got my order TWICE and now have to deal with returning the extras to NARS.

Swatches in a few 😉

That happened to me once with MAC, I ended up just keeping the duplicates because I was too lazy to return them haha.

Side note, I think we ordered the same things sans the DI Blush...that's not really a formula I think I'd end up reaching for even though the colors are preeeetttyyyy. I might try for some lip products later...

Yeah, I was on the fence about the lip products myself.  I mean, packaging is obviously an A+, but I have the colors I'd wear from the mini kit already.

Still not sure how I feel about the Killer Shine ones - I want to swatch those in person.

I agree about the Killer Shine ones. I'm not a huge fan of non-matte lipsticks as it is and I think I have similar colors anyway so I'll have to see them in store

upload_3436748163194372822.jpg

Forgive me if I'm late on this, but the humoresque set is listed at $160 now. There's no add to cart button, but it also doesn't say unavailable like the sold out items.  I hope it comes to Sephora because I was considering buying it at $160, but it wasn't worth $200 to me.

ETA: It's available to buy now. Bye bye money.

Two things:

1. The very wonderful Guzelkiz sent me a mini Orgasm (errr ... you know what I mean) plus some other goodies when I mentioned elsewhere in this thread that I somehow had never acquired that shade.

2. How killer is this picture from the Narsissist Instagram?

Screen Shot 2015-10-06 at 7.01.32 PM.png

Haha!  You're welcome TK!  😉

Woah that's an awesome picture!  If that was on a case I'd buy it!

LOL at #1

I got an Orgasm from a nice lady on the Internet, Enableme. I couldn't be more clear about it. 😉

I KNOW. This is the main photo for the Steven Klein collection on the website. My first thought: Why the hell is this not on one of the cases? I love it!

I think that's one if the Steven Klein photos

i love it - reminds me of Juliette Lewis.

Good eye!

Just did some googling, and the reason it reminds you of Juliette Lewis is because it is her! Search "w magazine scorsese women" for more. Good eye, Mocha. I just thought "beautiful person covered in glitter."

testing