Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Let's Talk About NARS!

A lot of the other big beauty brands have their own threads now, so I thought, why not NARS? Let's share news about new collections, feedback on products, etc here.

The audacious thread: http://community.sephora.com/t5/Lips/Show-Me-Your-Audacious-Collection/m-p/1695820#M10941

SPRING 2019:

Spoiler

5B03C763-5B66-43D5-B5CD-CAD2FFB20D6A.png4B8872CB-9B16-4C47-A6A8-A5A5EB2C60B9.png0343224C-CB77-46EC-86C7-1E6ECEF0E4E2.pngD1989960-1CCB-41F1-8BC9-A04A37EEA659.png75A2963F-9578-4410-B0E9-5F9A2E8C0EC2.png2D212BE6-6675-4764-A909-009E6B40173B.pngB41A18B5-0E0F-4B2F-930C-6AD6D4324D72.png

APRIL 2019: NARS x CONNOR TINGLEY

Spoiler

Have you picked up anything from the collection so far? Do tell!

Re: Let's Talk About NARS!

I may have to pick it up...

Just placed an order for it, thanks Megan 😉

It's so pretty!!! I love it.  Please let me know what you think.  I can so see it (gorgeous) on you!

I will definitely keep you posted!  

Ugh, I freaking love Nars. 

Can an anyone offer input regarding their foundations and how they perform on oily skin? I typically look for medium-full coverage.  Thanks!

Love this thread, Mochapj!!!! And am wild about NARS! (Plus, this is such a refreshing alternative to the crazy this morning! Have y'all SEEN what's going on out there??? Yikes.) Anywho, that 413BLKR blush combo is gorgeous! The taupe color looks like a really nice option for a natural contour.

I wore Telesto today.  

I will upload a picture of just the eye later, once BT stops taking so darn long to load/update/etc 😄

I like it, but Pasiphae is the clear winner from the fall collection, IMO

im0810152age.jpg

Anonymous Insider

ah, I'm pretty sure I have something VERY VERY similar, but it's so tempting. 

I already have 4 DI eyeshadow, but maybe I'll get the 5th one, telesto.

Thanks Mocha! Telesto looked beautiful in store, but I don't know if it was different enough from anything I already have. In the bright lights of Sephora, it looked almost duochrome, but I wasn't sure.

Pasiphae is gorgeous. I ran out of time this morning - but I tracked down a Buzom No Faux this weekend and i think that + Pasiphae on top would be gorgeous :x (lightly applied, Pasiphae was just a nice iridescent shimmer :)).

Is this thread new??? I love NARS! I appreciate simplicity and quality. 

It is!  NARS is one of my favorite brands! 🙂

Hmm... I might have to look into the Oaxaca shadow stick... love that muted plummy taupe. 

I also go back and forth about converting my eye shadow collection solely to sticks and creams and ditching powders completely... but I don't think it will ever happen. 

But you can never have enough single-wash color options.

Anyone got the new 413BLKR blush duo? Thoughts?

I haven't yet.  I want it, but it barely shows up on my skintone doppelgänger (Karen of makeupandbeautyblog) and shipping from NARS is so pricy for mistakes...

Boo 😞

Aglitterylife on YT has most of the new collection swatched (she freelances at a Nars boutique and has early access to the products). Personally the new stuff isn't for me, but considering I have more Nars than any other product in my collection, I'm not too worried about skipping a few.

That explains SO much.

I remember watching her swatch all 40 Audies last year and thought, how is she so lucky???

I'm passing on the shadow sticks and glosses, but I already bought everything else (sorry, not sorry :D)

that vip red lipstick made my knees buckle which is kinda amazing b/c i'm sitting down. i'm also interested in that sukhothai shadow stick and DI pasiphae. if i wasn't saving my money for 4 of the new kvd studded kiss lipsticks, these would probably be ordered already.

I went back and forth on that lippie for about a week... I kept thinking it can't possibly be different than all my other reds...

And maybe that's true... but I think it just might be.

It is different.  It's gorgeous.  Really velvety and subtle.  It would be stunning on you, in my opinion...

I got a sample of the Audacious mascara. I like it a lot more than what I thought and I really like the 'plastic' applicator. I might consider picking up the full size once I finish the sample.

testing