Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Let's Talk About NARS!

A lot of the other big beauty brands have their own threads now, so I thought, why not NARS? Let's share news about new collections, feedback on products, etc here.

The audacious thread: http://community.sephora.com/t5/Lips/Show-Me-Your-Audacious-Collection/m-p/1695820#M10941

SPRING 2019:

Spoiler

5B03C763-5B66-43D5-B5CD-CAD2FFB20D6A.png4B8872CB-9B16-4C47-A6A8-A5A5EB2C60B9.png0343224C-CB77-46EC-86C7-1E6ECEF0E4E2.pngD1989960-1CCB-41F1-8BC9-A04A37EEA659.png75A2963F-9578-4410-B0E9-5F9A2E8C0EC2.png2D212BE6-6675-4764-A909-009E6B40173B.pngB41A18B5-0E0F-4B2F-930C-6AD6D4324D72.png

APRIL 2019: NARS x CONNOR TINGLEY

Spoiler

Have you picked up anything from the collection so far? Do tell!

Re: Let's Talk About NARS!

Hmm now I feel compelled to open the sample one I got.  I hate how there's so many mascaras to try and I don't want to open too many at once for fear that they'll dry up too fast.

Even worse when you love a sample size and when you purchase the full size it doesn't like the same product.

I haven't had that happen yet but I have heard that a lot.

Agreed. I'm quite taken with it after only trying it once. It gave my wimpy lashes length and volume. I actually wore it to a funeral this weekend, and it did not budge despite the crying. Sorry to get morbid, but I hope it illustrates that this stuff holds up like a champ.

hope you're okay..so sorry for your loss..

I'm sorry for your loss.

I'm so sorry to hear about this, GPL.  It will get easier, I promise. *hugs*

That is a great thing about the mascara though.  I'm totally opening mine tomorrow!

That is a ringing endorsement in and of itself.  

Sorry for your loss 😞

Thanks, Mocha. 😞

I actually liked mine enough that I did pick up a full size 🙂

The first time I used it, I wasn't a fan, but after I stopped trying to layer it, I found it worked great for me.

I wore pasiphae yesterday. Loving it.

It's such a pretty color!

Mocha, you brainiac. We totally needed a dedicated NARS thread!!!

Bahahaha!!!  😄 

I know, right?  I thought of it a few weeks ago and promptly forgot.  I can't believe we didn't already have one 😮

I picked up the Baby Doll lip gloss at the Rouge event last week and I love it!

Oooh, I love the color of this one, but I don't wear gloss very often, so I passed.

Is it a strong or sheer pink?

This thread is relevant to my interests. 😄

I know I want the 'Tribulation' blush/highlighter. That red lipstick looks pretty, but it wouldn't match any of my other lipstick cases, which will be an organizational problem for me.

I am 99% positive that I saw the two new DI eyeshadows in my local SiJCP yesterday. So then I checked for any of the other new products and couldn't find them at any local Sephora or online. Do we know which of these are supposed to be available and when?

I ordered Tribulation and the red lippie from a local Canadian beauty store on Friday, so I'll be able to post swatches probably tomorrow.  I've been waiting for Tribulation ever since I saw pictures of it in action at the FW15 fashion week.

The DIs are already available on nars dot com and they were up on the US Sephora site last week, but maybe they've been removed?  The only other collection pieces I've seen on Sephora are the shadow sticks and the glosses.  The lipstick and blush seem to be MIA.

I haven't seen any of them pop up in stores yet.

Hmm. Maybe Sephora is picking and choosing what items they will offer from this collection like they did with the Spring collection. Guess I will be buying from Nordstrom again!

Yeah, could be!  

I got tired of waiting for Sephora to pick up the spring pieces and ended up picking up what I wanted elsewhere.

Ohhh I'm excited to see tribulation! Do we have a store I don't know about or did you just mean murale lol

And btw are you getting my pm's?

1 Reply
testing