Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Chanel Updates

Share some pics, news, what are your 'must haves' for Chanel releases coming up?

Share your Chanel finds, reviews and loves!

RE: Chanel Updates

Mystere et Intensite

Re: RE: Chanel Updates

Wow, such a beautiful quad! That's a really great mix of shades that are very complimentary, I can see this being a great palette to use together. (Especially while travelling.)

Thanks for sharing, @Mochapj!

Did you get it @Mochapj? Is it love? I’m still waiting for it to come to Neiman so I can use my GC

I did @blackkitty2014 - that's my arm 😄

I really quite like this one a lot. I was a bit worried when I saw the first swatches coming out because it looked sort of more red/burgundy but I'm happy that on my skintone it's more of a raspberry shade. The colour combo is beautiful and quite wearable, IMO.

Re: Chanel Updates

Below are swatches of High Profile (champagne gold), Nude Eclat (peachy gold) and Bleu Nuit, along with comparators.

Top to bottom: High Profile, Nude Eclat, Bleu NuitTop to bottom: High Profile, Nude Eclat, Bleu Nuit

Swatches top to bottom: Chanel Bronze Antique, Bronze from 9-pan Neapolis palette, High Profile, Verderame, Bleu NuitSwatches top to bottom: Chanel Bronze Antique, Bronze from 9-pan Neapolis palette, High Profile, Verderame, Bleu Nuit

Swatches with flash: Verderame (top) and Bleu Nuit (bottom) as they look on me when worn.Swatches with flash: Verderame (top) and Bleu Nuit (bottom) as they look on me when worn.

Tagging @Sunnysmom, @Mochapj, @curlychiquita

Thanks @TraceyEB! Wow the Blue pencil is way more teal than I had hoped. I was surprised. But yes as @Mochapj says more money saved for next stuff! 

RE: Re: Chanel Updates

Thanks Tracey! I think you’ve effectively disabled my desire to purchase High Profile

Re: RE: Re: Chanel Updates

You're welcome, @Mochapj?!? High Profile does deepen slightly after its applied but it's still quite light and easily dupable. I'm not sure I would have taken it if I saw it at the counter. I wonder if I could do a smoky gold eye given the bronze and gold shades I've collected recently. 😊

@TraceyEB That’s it exactly, it seems quite dupeable and I have problems wearing that are too pale.

i’d been hoping it would be something similar to last summer’s neon wave collection, which had such interesting shifts to their metallic shades but this one looks pretty straightforward.

oh well, more money saved towards that pretty Mystere et Intensite quad 😊

Yes, @Mochapj, more $ for the Mystere quad. Saw Temptalia reviewed it today. I'm not discouraged.

Thanks, @TraceyEB!  Verderame & Bleu Nuit look fantastic!

Temptalia had swatches of the 2 new palettes from the Eyes collection (Splendeur et Audace and Mystere et Intensite)

Screen Shot 2018-06-27 at 4.46.39 PM.png

RE: Re: Chanel Updates

@Mochapj that Splendeur looks beautiful!

The Eyes Collection 2018 is online at Neiman Marcus and Saks. Not seeing it at Macy's, Nordstrom or Bloomingdales. (Checked HBC and Holts just in case. 😞 )

I placed my order with NM: Nude Eclat and Bleu Nuit Ombre et Contour Stick, High Profile Ombre shadow single, and the new eyeshadow primer. I have the former eyeshadow primer, so can compare the two.

@TraceyEB NM had just gotten the new collection in yesterday when I was in so I picked up the blue, green singles and brown crayon also. They all glide on beautifully and easily so far.  Quad looked gorg too. Debated the Blue Nuit eye crayon. Let me know what you think of it and I’ll have to decide if I can exist without it. 😖 Loving their new stuff! Now for some new red lippies for us maybe?! 😬

Hi @Sunnysmom, your picks sound beautiful. Let us know what you think of them! I'm about to post swatches of the products I bought but my inclination would be to skip Bleu Nuit if you have other teals recently released by Chanel. It also looks very different on my skintone (a bright light blue) than it does on the stylo. 

@TraceyEB thanks. So far I like the consistency and application of both the creme and powder shadows as long as I use a light hand with them! Lol As they are quite intense but I really like them I think!  The Blue Nuit crayon is a bit too teal for me so I’ll skip but if any more towards green I’m totally down for that! I do love the new Brown crayon I got however.  Very wearable, easy to blend and quite long lasting. 

That's a great order, @TraceyEB. I hope you love everything!

That's a great order, @TraceyEB. I hope you love everything!

Re: That's a great order, @TraceyEB. I hope you love everything!

I hope I do, too, @curlychiquita!

Chanel Updates

Additional swatches of the Eyes Collection palettes and Stylo Ombre et Contour. That magenta shade is looking vibrant!

RE: Chanel Updates

@TraceyEB the pigmentation on those is gorgeous.
6,222 Replies
testing