Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Chanel Updates

Share some pics, news, what are your 'must haves' for Chanel releases coming up?

Share your Chanel finds, reviews and loves!

Re: Chanel Updates

I’m into the green and lavender one @Winthrop44 but honestly the pink one looks like any number of palettes Chanel has already done before. I do find the timing a bit odd because the green lavender palette looks more like a spring release than anything that would come out soon.

I’ve mostly checked out on Chanel since Lucia Pica stopped creative directing their makeup… it’s gotten a bit too boring, IMO. Although the last year she was there it was too repetitive with the reds all the time 🤣

Thx @Mochapj . I might interest in the green and purple too. Thinking 🤔 but it’s an odd combo.  I think it should be a crime for any brand to put out more than 2 pink quads/quints combo per 5 yrs 😂🤣 By now I’m in a pink eyeshadow comas. No just no! 😂😘

@blackkitty2014 @TraceyEB @Mochapj Does Lilas Poudre work for you? I’ve decided it just does nothing for me so that’s why I’m not excited by this quad. Maybe I’m wrong but this looks very similar? I’d be happy to hear if anyone thinks it’s different.

@Winthrop44 I’m glad you call this out. I didn’t pickup Lilas Poudre.  The swatches didn’t wow me. I need to see how this quad swatch before picking it up. 

@blackkitty2014 Will be interested to hear your thoughts. I think I'd have to find it pretty different from Lilas to go for it.

@Winthrop44 I didn’t bother to pick up any of the relaunched singles because I just never reach for singles.

I do agree that the shade looks similar, though for me personally the appeal of the quad is the green because green is a colour that doesn’t get as much love from brands as many others 🤣

I’m with you @Mochapj . The mustard green look interesting but we’ll see how it swatch 😘

lol @blackkitty2014 

I've been in a pink coma since Naked 3 😵

You guys are cracking me up @blackkitty2014 @Mochapj . 😆This green and purple threw me for a loop! Pretty tho! Agree on spring stuff. They seem to be reversing shades and seasons past few!

No, you are not alone, @Winthrop44 ! 😘

You are not @Winthrop44 ! 🤣 Tho the green and lavender gave me pause for a few seconds but then I came to my senses! 😆

Divination quad

IMG_2155.png

Swatches of the new fine-tip brow pencils launching in July.

1000018262.png

Has any member tried these pencils? Are the waxy or powdery? Do they make hair-like lines on oily eyebrows?

Building on @Mochapj's swatches post below, here are the product names and numbers. Included in the July 19 release are fine tipped brow pencils. (I use Chanel's liquid eyebrow wand and gel eyebrow pencil as they have shades that compliment red hair. Looking forward to a fine tip eyebrow pencil.)

1000018242.jpg

1000018234.png

Thanks @TraceyEB . The blushes look a lot more appealing to me in these pics. I want the fuchsia one although it does not look fuchsia, or as pigmented as I would have thouight from the pan picture, in the swatch. I want it to be the new Chanel Turbulent JC. I'm interested in the brow pencils too. Always in search of the perfect color for my mousey hair.

Swatches of upcoming collection 

IMG_2006.png

IMG_2007.png

IMG_2008.png

IMG_2009.png

Mystery solved. The Chanel No 1 product in @Mochapj's post is an eye serum with a rotating applicator.

1000016440.png

IMG_1808.png

@Mochapj, I wonder what the No 1 product is. I'm underwhelmed that this is the summer collection. While I applaud the colour creativity, I wish there was more to it.

I hear there are some new lips and nails also coming @TraceyEB @Mochapj @CookieGirl1 @Winthrop44 @blackkitty2014 @curlychiquita . In the next week or 2 I guess. 🤷🏻‍♀️This does seem rather smallish!

testing