Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Chanel Updates

Share some pics, news, what are your 'must haves' for Chanel releases coming up?

Share your Chanel finds, reviews and loves!

Re: Chanel Updates

Oh yes could be @makeitup305 ! I have an older Chanel highlighter that I need to check out too. It’s got that shift but I don’t think the glitter. Plus a Dior. Keep you posted if you want. 

@Sunnysmom I need to look through my collection and see what I have as well. I got rid of so many of these shifty ones and now they seem to be making a bit of a comeback. I remember I had the CoverFX Halo cover drops as well as Moonchild, a few Colourpop, and a Wet n Wild one, too. 

Yup I’m sure so @makeitup305 ! Much as I love all things Chanel I think this is one that can be duplicated decently and I will be living without it! Phew. Lol 

@Sunnysmom, just when we thought we could pass on a collection...🤔😬

@TraceyEB That’s the truth! I honestly thought I was safe with this one!! 😭 Should’ve known we never count our beloved Chanel out! 

Here's a peek at 78 Rivage quad in Chanel's Spring release.

1000013104.png

@TraceyEB Thanks for posting. It'll be a skip for me. The blue in Parure Cristal is more my speed. I do like the looks of the other shades but wish the blue could have been a lavender or lilac. Finally received my Eclat de Nuit yesterday and love it..

@Winthrop44, I would have preferred a lavender or lilac shade to the blue as well. Soooo pleased that you got and love Eclat de Nuit!! 😊

Not sure what I think about this yet @TraceyEB but it looks fresh and pretty! 

@Sunnysmom, I'm with you! I have a light blue Chanel eyeshadow single that I barely use, so my interest in this palette is in the 3 other shades. Given all I've purchased lately, I'm in a holding pattern on the Spring collection.

Travel-size bronzers and Tweed eyshadow quads in two shades are available on Chanel US. The travel-size bronzers also available online at retailers that sell Chanel.

Screenshot (450).png

Screenshot (449).png

Éclait De Nuit eye and No. 1 purple lip/cheek balm. I think these will both get a lot of uses for me. The lip and cheek turns into the prettiest plummy reddy pink! Same good non-sticky perfect pigmented formula . They were missing this shade in the pots I think. ( @Ispend2much6 did you get this? I think it would give you the look you love. )  I did swatch the eye a bit heavier with several passes so a lighter touch will def give a cool neutral smokey eye. Great sort of mini capsule products! (Mirror is a little holiday giftie from the hubs. ☺️)  🌸 @blackkitty2014 

IMG_5936.jpegIMG_5927.jpegIMG_5926.jpegIMG_5922.jpegIMG_5923.jpeg

@Sunnysmom  Ouhhhhhh, that blush looks so good!! What a shade!  Okay you convinced me.  

She’s so fresh @heartsmyface ! 😍 Seems quite unique! 🌸 Will be fun to see it on you and  hear what you think! 💞

@Sunnysmom So pretty. Between you and @TraceyEB I've changed my mind on it.

@Winthrop44 yup these things have a way of changing on us right?! 😭. Think you’ll love em. 🥰

@Sunnysmom, yay, you got the eyeshadow quad and lip/cheek balm!! I wore the purple balm today - it's beautiful - and looked cool-toned! I'm contemplating a second Eclat de Nuit (it sold out in Canada). Thanks for posting these beautiful photos and swatches!!

We struck gold with these @TraceyEB ! 🤩 It’s so good. feel same, uh oh. I love the cool tones! May need backup on aisle 1!! Trying to resist. 🤔 🤗😘

@Sunnysmom, it checks off all the boxes! It's among my favourite Chanel quads. What a surprise! 😍

The purple balm is gorgeous, @Sunnysmom ! 💜💜💜  The second and third eyeshadow colors are beautiful! 😍  Thanks for the swatches.

6,167 Replies
testing